[V|WIP] Half Life 2 Gravity Gun Mod

quickfingers

quickfingers

QF MOD MENU 0.3

TRAILER

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/qf-mod-menu

FEATURES
- Modular Mod Menu. Fully supports Controller and Keyboard.
- The Quick Fingers Gravity Gun!
- Trainer with full feature set of Native Trainer + More (and much more to come!)
- Slow motion! (Enable on Ragdoll / Enable on Aim). Hold jump to bypass temporarily
- Pedestrian bullets (Shoots peds when firing)
- Clumsy Mode... Watch your step on those sidewalks buddy
- Free Camera... Control the camera independent of the player to get some interesting angles and screenshots.
- Camera Filters : Enable a load of built in camera effects during gameplay.
- YOU DRUNK : Classic drunken euphoria ragdolls in action. I LOVE playing with this and slow motion combined.
- Angry & Armed : Pedestrian Rioting. With many explosions, mini guns, etc.
- Insanity Mode : This was the first thing I did, Sorry.
- Dance Party!
- Auto Follow : When a Pedestrian is selected, Press COVER to automatically follow them.
- Companion : Spawn a random pedestrian to follow you around on your adventures.
- Many more surprises, explore the menu and have fun:)

CHANGELOG

---
- Compatibility with latest ScriptHookVDotNet (1.0) and latest GTA V Patch (1.0.372.2)
- Re-organized the menu slightly, moved some options to 'Player Mods - Fun Stuff'.
- I Love Kitties...
- Camera Settings allows you to apply instagram filters during gameplay and also control a free cam for screenshots.
---
- Adjusted menu control so it is less problematic to get the menu to appear.
- Fixed an issue with Drunk mode causing infinite loading if you die when drunk mode is on.
- Added Auto follow mode.
- Added wetness slider to player menu in trainer.
- Added option to spawn a random companion.
- More work on the old school GTA mode (now when exiting it actually resets the camera correctly). Still not quite finished yet, can't get the weapons to aim properly...
- Bug fixes and compatibility with latest ScriptHookVDotNet
0.1 - Initial Release
Edited by quickfingers

Wow finally a gravity gun that actually make peds ragdoll during pickup :O and it has long range to pick up objects ...sweet!!!

Much better than the other gravity mods

Edited by Cyberzone2

Can't wait for this, would be even nicer if you could adjust the amount of force when shooting things.

Yeah, I agree it would be nicer if you could adjust the amount of force.

But also change the gravity gun more into a more silent gun, like the stun gun and then only shoot the vehicle to throw

it in the air without exploding the car. This way is much more fun and you can also throw the vehicle at a crowd lol

quickfingers

Good ideas guys, a force slider will be in the menu. Stun Gun is a great idea too :) I picked the rail gun simply because I like the sound, but will try it out

Have you considered using a thrown weapon as the weapon with gravity gun control so that peds don't freak out when you aim at them? Peds don't respond to targetting them using thrown weapons with running like madness has blown over.

Will this be an ASI? I'd love to be able to tweak the code to do this very thing.

Good ideas guys, a force slider will be in the menu. Stun Gun is a great idea too :) I picked the rail gun simply because I like the sound, but will try it out

Yeah, stun gun is the most silent gun so people won't get scared and wouldn't leave you an empty street.

The sound of the rail gun is indeed nice.

†Tyranick†™

Awesome! I too wish that cars didn't so easily explode (just in general, i hate the fact they explode so easily, they just don't normally) so yeah it would be awesome if you turn cars and other vehicles into pancakes with the amount of gravity force you smash em around rather them exploding so easy :p.

Excellent work with the ragdolling, a force slider, range slider and weight slider maybe even as well too? Just so larger objects "feel" as if they are larger, if that makes sense, but still able to be shot with good range.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to this!

Awesome! I too wish that cars didn't so easily explode (just in general, i hate the fact they explode so easily, they just don't normally) so yeah it would be awesome if you turn cars and other vehicles into pancakes with the amount of gravity force you smash em around rather them exploding so easy :p.

Excellent work with the ragdolling, a force slider, range slider and weight slider maybe even as well too? Just so larger objects "feel" as if they are larger, if that makes sense, but still able to be shot with good range.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to this!

There are a couple ways to play with crush more than explode. Explode chance is based on damage over time. You can slowly damage a car to increase crush or damage quickly to expedite explosion. Using this mod based on this video, you can easily crush just by moving the object in the direction of solid world geometry without firing it away. If the mod lets you release an object without firing it away, you could easily view the crushed vehicle before explosion.

Edited by Kosdemo

I want this mod yesterday. Where do I go to steal the children of the creator for ransom purposes?

I want to walk around San Andreas giving everyone the finger....I'm going to do that now. Right now. Until I can crush them to death with a gravity gun.

Edited by Kosdemo

quickfingers

Not long now, mostly just been polishing up my menus and making everything accessible for both controller & keyboard, hopefully tonight, tomorrow at latest..

unknown modder

K. It's 5am nao!

Just be quiet, wait until he is ready for a release.

quickfingers

Sorry for the delays! It wont be long now promise, The gravity gun is all but ready, however I've been working on my trainer and mod menu to co-incide and release at the same time. No point in having the mod if you can't apply it and mess with the settings ;) .

Here's a few preview images of the mod menu.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9685/2015/2015-05-26_00002.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9685/2015/2015-05-26_00003.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9685/2015/2015-05-26_00004.jpg

The trainer has all the same features as Native Trainer. + I will add to it further in future. Native trainer just seemed like a good feature set to start with. Its re-jigged around a bit and put in my mod menu structure.

The menu is modular so if you didn't want my trainer just my gravity gun then you don't install the trainer.dll and you'd still have the menu just without the trainer section.

Most importantly for me, (as I play on my TV all the time) it's totally keyboard / controller friendly. You don't need a keyboard at all if you don't want..

Okay nearly there boys! Thanks for being patient :)

I pretty much made an account just for this (well okay, not just for this, but this was my trigger <3), so hello boys.

Anyway. The mod menu looks incredible. Would be great if more modders paid as much attention to their UI as you do <3. I also hope you'll work on it, because it would be perfect. And those silly options like Insanity Mode seen on screens? I love it. I hope it'll have as many options as Enhanced Native Trainer.

Can't wait for both mods, cheers.

Will you release a .ini file too? always nice to be able to pick your own keys (makes it more compadible to other mods as well) Looking great!

Will you release a .ini file too? always nice to be able to pick your own keys (makes it more compadible to other mods as well) Looking great!

+1 on this. I already have some highly customized scripts running on quite a few keys. Thanks!

Is there an anticipated release date or is something borked?

Edit:

Not sure if what I'm seeing on GTA5-mods is it....Is this the...*heavybreathing&sweating*

Edited by Kosdemo