2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PC] Carmeet 23.05.2015

Wastlandboy

Wastlandboy

Hey Guys,

many people asked me to make a PC Carmeet again, so yea. Why not.

-This Evening!

-Same Rules : If you wanna join, Add me AND write me a short Message with " Carmeet " ( NAME IS "Wastlandboy"!!!!!!!)

-DONT KILL ANYBODY

Cars:

This Meet will be a mixed one again, so TAKE YOUR FAVORITE CAR and HAVE FUN! :)

The next Carmeet maybe will have Car-Rules,but we will see next time ! :)

So, No Car-Rules. Take your favorite one.

Time:

Time will be in 5 hours.( Now its 15 o Clock /3 PM [GMT+1)) or something.

CYA GUYS ! :)

Edited by Wastlandboy

Awesome, I literally just joined this forum to look for something like this so I will definitely try and be there. So it should be in a few hours I guess.

Awesome, I literally just joined this forum to look for something like this so I will definitely try and be there. So it should be in a few hours I guess.

Great, add me on social club. "privatenukem"

Great, add me on social club. "privatenukem"

Added :)

I think I am going to send you some ideas Wasteland on the next one. Or I might host some at times you can't because of our timezones. But thinking about a racewars type thing, and with money.

Was fun, alot of people turned up but we need it more organized next time. :)

Edited by Chrillz

Yea, Imma start a new thread soon tonight. Not hijacking Wastelands meets or anything but I know there is a timezone difference so it won't be conflicting.

Edited by adRocZ

Yea, Imma start a new thread soon tonight. Not hijacking Wastelands meets or anything but I know there is a timezone difference so it won't be conflicting.

Can't come tonight, it's 00:31 here. :( (too tired)

Edited by Chrillz

Can't come tonight, it's 00:31 here. :( (too tired)

No, meant I was starting a new thread on the forums, not a new meet tonight haha. Gonna do a meet for tomorrow night, but with the time it is now you'd probably miss out cause of your timezone.

Wastlandboy

It was a nice meet. My last meet was more organised than this one, because this one was more spontaneously. The other one was like" There will be a meet in one week" and this one was like " lets make a Meet in a few hours" ... i hadnt any time to organise something. it was just a meet for a nice time together with our cars :D

Thx for that nice meet, guys !

It was a nice meet. My last meet was more organised than this one, because this one was more spontaneously. The other one was like" There will be a meet in one week" and this one was like " lets make a Meet in a few hours" ... i hadnt any time to organise something. it was just a meet for a nice time together with our cars :D

Thx for that nice meet, guys !

Yes, twas fun thanks!

Got anymore pics from yesterday? :)

Edit: didn't someone take pics and record from a helicopter? Would be awesome too see :)

Edited by Perlb

Yeah, I recorded the event and the video will be up today. Next time should definitely be more organized so we can prevent the chaos. We should set up a schedule of some sort, like we start off with one certain branch of vehicles at one certain spot and then move on to the next one with another branch of vehicles. Only trusted members should be invited.

Everytime we arrive at the certain hang-out spot, we should park our cars nice and neatly and also prevent from running around and jumping around. Walking looks way more chill/cooler and also I'd be able to actually get some awesome shots as a bonus.

The schedule should be posted here before the actual meet so the majority of the players know what's going down so they can aid other people when they ask what's next or what we're currently doing.

I also mentioned my idea in-game about the 2 fast 2 furious race (which would be f*cking awesome to do). Alot of the time we were pretty lost and we didn't know what to do so we should write down ideas beforehand. :)

(without crashing into each other ofcourse)

We should also host circuits and other types of races (lap oriented). We'll close off the roads and turns. It would be pretty awesome.

Edited by Chrillz

Yeah, I recorded the event and the video will be up today. Next time should definitely be more organized so we can prevent the chaos. We should set up a schedule of some sort, like we start off with one certain branch of vehicles at one certain spot and then move on to the next one with another branch of vehicles. Only trusted members should be invited.

Everytime we arrive at the certain hang-out spot, we should park our cars nice and neatly and also prevent from running around and jumping around. Walking looks way more chill/cooler and also I'd be able to actually get some awesome shots as a bonus.

The schedule should be posted here before the actual meet so the majority of the players know what's going down so they can aid other people when they ask what's next or what we're currently doing.

I also mentioned my idea in-game about the 2 fast 2 furious race (which would be f*cking awesome to do). Alot of the time we were pretty lost and we didn't know what to do so we should write down ideas beforehand. :)

(without crashing into each other ofcourse)

We should also host circuits and other types of races (lap oriented). We'll close off the roads and turns. It would be pretty awesome.

:) Great ideas, I thought about a bit of this in this forum: http://gtaforums.com/topic/796464-pc-show-n-drag-weekends/

Since we talked about this last night, decided I could try something out for tonight if people wanted to and I'm going to scout some good locations.