4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Cyron43

[V|REL] Autodrive for GTA V

lipskamafia

merandus

suggestion: automatically turn off autodrive after arriving at the waypoint.

It should do that already.

My bad then, I set a long waypoint and went to eat something, when i was back the AI was slamming the vehicle into a wall repeatedly out of the route, i thought it passed the waypoint. I did a short test and yeah It stops after arriving which is a very cool feature

merandus

I have another suggestion that might be hard to implement:

Dispatch a <configurable> chopper with a pilot to land and let you and your partner/bodyguards to embark, then the pilot would take you to your destination and either find a landing spot and land for you to get out, or by your command hover, or increase altitude for you to parachute into your destination.

Cyron43

Dispatch a <configurable> chopper with a pilot to land and let you and your partner/bodyguards to embark, then the pilot would take you to your destination and either find a landing spot and land for you to get out, or by your command hover, or increase altitude for you to parachute into your destination.

A helicopter autopilot is on the todo-list (with hovering over the target and landing with a separate keystroke). It works already for a long time in the GTA IV version but the native calls into the game need more research before I can implement that in the GTA V version. So I can't even give you an ETA.

The rest of your suggestion is, however, outside the scope of this mod.

Edited by Cyron43

merandus

A helicopter autopilot is on the todo-list (with hovering over the target and landing with a separate keystroke). It works already in the GTA IV version but the native calls into the game need more research before I can implement that in the GTA V version. So I can't even give you an ETA.

The rest of your suggestion is, however, outside the scope of this mod.

That's cool, thanks

merandus

@cyron43

I had also another suggestion I was excited to tell you about

auto follow closest car to you, triggered by a hotkey perhaps.

Or a key to cycle through nearest vehicles to follow them.

Thought it's cool to share it with you.

Cyron43

@cyron43

Already implemented in the GTA IV version. So this will be included in the future. :)

Watch this video. It demonstrates the "follow moving target" feature with a helicopter. Later in the video I use that feature in a Police stinger.

Note: The landing function was bugged at the time I made this video. So please just ignore that.

As a proof that this is really not me flying the chopper you can see me sitting on the passenger seat drinking coffee during the chase.

Here is a helicopter demonstration video with working autoland:

Edited by Cyron43

merandus

@cyron43

Already implemented in the GTA IV version. So this will be included in the future. :)

Watch this video. It demonstrates the "follow moving target" feature with a helicopter. Later in the video I use that feature in a Police stinger.

Note: The landing function was bugged at the time I made this video. So please just ignore that.

As a proof that this is really not me flying the chopper you can see me sitting on the passenger seat drinking coffee during the chase.

Here is a helicopter demonstration video with working autoland:

It's shameful that I didn't really know about mods when playing GTA IV lol, That vid looks cool nice job.

adman500

@Cyron43 Thank you so much for this mod, I am a disabled gamer and it helps so much!

Cyron43

@Cyron43 Thank you so much for this mod, I am a disabled gamer and it helps so much!

*hugs*

Thank you @merandus. :)

Edited by Cyron43

MyNamesLiam

This looks like a very awesome mod.

I can run it though. When I go in a car and press J all it does it says your already in auto walk mode and it's the same with autodrive.

I have Windows 8.1 and placed my config file in my c:/ documents folder. I have my game in the d:/ drive and placed my dll files in there. Help please.

Evilebob

I can run it though. When I go in a car and press J all it does it says your already in auto walk mode and it's the same with autodrive.

I have Windows 8.1 and placed my config file in my c:/ documents folder. I have my game in the d:/ drive and placed my dll files in there. Help please.

There might be some clues in your .net scripthook log file.

MyNamesLiam
[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A'.[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Found 5 script(s) in 'VAutodrive.net.dll'.[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Starting 5 script(s) ...[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.Core' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:03:39] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:03:40] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:03:42] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:03:56] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.AtToggleStaticTargetNavigation(KeyEventArgs e)   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Stopping 5 script(s) ...[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Found 5 script(s) in 'VAutodrive.net.dll'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Starting 5 script(s) ...[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.Core' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:05:42] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:05:51] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:05:58] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:01] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:02] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:02] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:02] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:02] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:03] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:04] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:07] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Stopping 5 script(s) ...[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Found 5 script(s) in 'VAutodrive.net.dll'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Starting 5 script(s) ...[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.Core' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:06:55] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:55] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:56] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A'.[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Found 5 script(s) in 'VAutodrive.net.dll'.[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Starting 5 script(s) ...[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.Core' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:18:06] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:11] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:12] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:22] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean GTA.Vehicle.IsSeatFree(GTA.VehicleSeat)'.   at Cyron43.GtaV.Common.Extensions.GetFreePassengerSeat(Vehicle vehicle)   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.HasFreePassengerSeat()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:23] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:33] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:34] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:02] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:19:02] [DEBUG] Stopping 5 script(s) ...[09:19:02] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:19:02] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:19:02] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Found 5 script(s) in 'VAutodrive.net.dll'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Starting 5 script(s) ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.Core' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:19:54] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:58] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:20:03] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:20:05] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[10:28:12] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_B77A0419'.[10:28:12] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_B77A0419' ...[10:28:12] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.

This is all I have. Someone please help :(

Edited by MyNamesLiam

Evilebob

I'm not sure the preference of this forum, but you might want to use a site like pastebin if you have large diagnostic texts.

From what you do have I see missing function errors "Method not found" which would probably mean an older .net scripthook version maybe?

FatsBrown

can someone please elaborate on what key "cursor right" is? I am quite dumb and cant figure it out

MyNamesLiam

I'm not sure the preference of this forum, but you might want to use a site like pastebin if you have large diagnostic texts.

From what you do have I see missing function errors "Method not found" which would probably mean an older .net scripthook version maybe?

I have the latest .net scripthook.

Evilebob

Do you mind if I ask what version you currently have?

merandus

can someone please elaborate on what key "cursor right" is? I am quite dumb and cant figure it out

The arrow keys on your keyboard. the up arrow key is used to use the phone in GTA V. use left and right to switch between presets

FatsBrown

can anyone tell me why when I press J there is no movement at all? When I drive it still says that autopilot is on but the character doesn't drive.

Edited by FatsBrown

merandus

For those who can't get the mod working, make sure to download/update the required dlls from the links of the first post.

My ScriptHookV was outdated when i was using a file downloaded from gta5-mods.com So i used the links in the first post and it was fixed.

Cyron43

[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A'.[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Found 5 script(s) in 'VAutodrive.net.dll'.[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Starting 5 script(s) ...[09:03:13] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.Core' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:03:14] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:03:39] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:03:40] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:03:42] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:03:56] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.AtToggleStaticTargetNavigation(KeyEventArgs e)   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A' ...[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Stopping 5 script(s) ...[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_75040F6A'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Found 5 script(s) in 'VAutodrive.net.dll'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Starting 5 script(s) ...[09:05:33] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.Core' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:05:34] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:05:42] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:05:51] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:05:58] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:00] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:01] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:02] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:02] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:02] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:02] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:03] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:04] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:07] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:08] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994' ...[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Stopping 5 script(s) ...[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_95617994'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Found 5 script(s) in 'VAutodrive.net.dll'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Starting 5 script(s) ...[09:06:45] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.Core' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_A40F670D' ...[09:06:46] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:06:55] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:55] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:56] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:06:57] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.UI.Notify(System.String)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.PrepareCruisingWithPlayer()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A'.[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Found 5 script(s) in 'VAutodrive.net.dll'.[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Starting 5 script(s) ...[09:17:55] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.Core' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:17:56] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:18:06] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:11] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:12] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:22] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean GTA.Vehicle.IsSeatFree(GTA.VehicleSeat)'.   at Cyron43.GtaV.Common.Extensions.GetFreePassengerSeat(Vehicle vehicle)   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.HasFreePassengerSeat()   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.Trigger()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:23] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.DriverHandling.BailOut()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:33] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:18:34] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:02] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A' ...[09:19:02] [DEBUG] Stopping 5 script(s) ...[09:19:02] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:19:02] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:19:02] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_139951A'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Found 5 script(s) in 'VAutodrive.net.dll'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Starting 5 script(s) ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.Core' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.Core'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.KeyHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.DriverHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.SeatHandling'.[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_BB1AB670' ...[09:19:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VAutodrive.WalkHandling'.[09:19:54] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:58] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:19:59] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:20:03] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[09:20:05] [ERROR] Caught unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Ped.set_AlwaysKeepTask(Boolean)'.   at VAutodrive.WalkHandling.ToggleWalking()   at VAutodrive.KeyHandling.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e)   at GTA.Script.MainLoop()[10:28:12] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_B77A0419'.[10:28:12] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_B77A0419' ...[10:28:12] [DEBUG] Found 0 script(s) in 'VCommonFunctions.dll'.

This is all I have. Someone please help :(

Looks like you have a totally outdated version of the .net script hook. Try this one -> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/crosire/scripthookvdotnet /build/artifacts

can anyone tell me why when I press J there is no movement at all? When I drive it still says that autopilot is on but the character doesn't drive.

This is because you should not use Autodrive on foot. This feature is still under development. ;)

That depends on the source of your download. Try this -> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/crosire/scripthookvdotnet /build/artifacts

Please do not press J when you are on foot. This feature is not yet functional with a waypoint set (however you can wander around aimlessly). If you did it accidentally then simply press J again before you do anything else because this is currently the only way to cancel the walk task. With this version you can use Autodrive in a car, boat, bicycle or motorbike. Wait until the engine runs and THEN press J.

Note: you can use Autodrive also on planes BUT ONLY for taxiing (i.e. from the runway to the hangar).

GENERAL NOTE: I recommend you set waypoints on streets only. Otherwise this may lead to errors in the path finding, which can cause undesired behavior (like Autodrive tries to drive in a straight line to the waypoint).

Edited by Cyron43

Cyron43

Small update. Please read my first post on page one for more information.

momobr0

i am having trouble understanding how to install the mod. I have the latest scripthookv.net and latest scripthookv but im still having trouble. Could someone tell me specifically where to put the files?

Cyron43

i am having trouble understanding how to install the mod. I have the latest scripthookv.net and latest scripthookv but im still having trouble. Could someone tell me specifically where to put the files?

Hi, sorry but I forgot to mention the location for the configuration file has moved. I revised my initial post and the ReadMe now. My bad.

momobr0

alright, i put GTA V folder in the right place but when i press j it still wont work, I put the .dll files in the same place I put the police mod and asi loader (idk how els to describe where i put them) thank you for helping :D

Cyron43

alright, i put GTA V folder in the right place but when i press j it still wont work, I put the .dll files in the same place I put the police mod and asi loader (idk how els to describe where i put them) thank you for helping :D

No .net mods have to be placed in the scripts folder. That's described in the instructions for the .net script hook and the ReadMe.

aims342

Edited by aims342

ffzero58

Great mod - thanks for sharing this. It is great to see a self driving mod that will go around traffic (sometimes without crashing) :)

A few thoughts that would give movie creators some amazing tools:

• Would you be open to implementing a chase car that will also ignore traffic? The native AI.TASK_VEHICLE_ESCORT works but I have not found the right parameter to have it ignore traffic. It would be great to have one or more cars give chase with auto drive. The randomness gives it an authentic feel.
  • I saw you mention you would be implementing a "follow vehicle" option. Will this also ignore traffic as well?
  • Allow playback of in car specific animations - I believe if you TASK_PLAY_ANIM or run a scenario, it will cancel the current driving task and cause the car to continue without its driver or other unpredictable behavior. I am researching how I can run animations without canceling the autodrive. This may be of interest as you're trying to enable autodrive by shooting
  • Have an option for constant speed, heavy vehicle, and crash through anything in its path. Perfect for runaway heavy vehicles like a bus or tractor trailer.
  • Option for "fleeing" driving style - has there been progress on this front in the community?

I look forward to the continued progress on this mod!

merandus

I personally can't wait till he develops the same chopper chase like his video in GTA IV so excited about it

Also nice update, the path is fixed!

Cyron43

Great mod - thanks for sharing this. It is great to see a self driving mod that will go around traffic (sometimes without crashing) :)

A few thoughts that would give movie creators some amazing tools:

• Would you be open to implementing a chase car that will also ignore traffic? The native AI.TASK_VEHICLE_ESCORT works but I have not found the right parameter to have it ignore traffic. It would be great to have one or more cars give chase with auto drive. The randomness gives it an authentic feel.
  • I saw you mention you would be implementing a "follow vehicle" option. Will this also ignore traffic as well?
  • Allow playback of in car specific animations - I believe if you TASK_PLAY_ANIM or run a scenario, it will cancel the current driving task and cause the car to continue without its driver or other unpredictable behavior. I am researching how I can run animations without canceling the autodrive. This may be of interest as you're trying to enable autodrive by shooting
  • Have an option for constant speed, heavy vehicle, and crash through anything in its path. Perfect for runaway heavy vehicles like a bus or tractor trailer.
  • Option for "fleeing" driving style - has there been progress on this front in the community?
I look forward to the continued progress on this mod!

Hi,

I am going to answer point by point.

1. The scope of this mod is strictly about providing an autopilot for all kind of vehicles. So chase cars will not be implemented. Sorry but when you take a look at the picture below you will understand why.

2. The "follow moving target" option uses the same functions as the static target navigation with the exception that it scans a ped's position periodically. So you will get the same handling with speed presets, fine tuning and driving styles.

3. Same as point 1

4. That's just another driving style which is called "rushed". I am thinking about implementing more driving styles but I am not quite sure yet as to how I can do it in a convenient way for the user.

5. "fleeing" is not a part of the DrivingStyle enumeration. So quite honestly I don't know how and if that special behavior differs from DrivingStyle.AvoidTrafficExtremely with a high speed.

What you see here is a so called code map. It shows the call flow from the trigger ( J-key ) to the specific DriveTo method (depending on the vehicle type). You see this mod is very complex under the hood. That's why I keep the scope about being an autopilot.

x2rmet.png

Edited by Cyron43