2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Help! People think im hacking. 100% legal player

Bilo3434

Hi. I brought this game about 4 weeks ago on PC, first time playing it. I have been on GTA online for a while now and just the other day after I logged in I began blowing everyone up after a few seconds of doing anything or nothing, including myself.

I thought it was a random bugand logged, but just now I was online and someone caused this to happen where they killed everyone.

They were called out as a hacker and I tried to defend them in chat saying it happened to me. Then it was suddenly me again killing several people and myself by blowing up. I was abused constantly and no-one believed I was doing literally nothing.

I have no idea on this stuff. I bought the game legally, entered the code etc all as normal. I dont even plan to use mods or cheats as they are not for me. What is going on?? If there is a way for someone in charge to check or help please do.

Edited by Bilo3434

Welcome to online multiplayer

Just hop sessions and move on

• Like 2

Quinn_flower

welcome to gta online where the paranoia is so bad that they blame anyone as a hacker.....modder is correct term.

url-4.gif

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 3

Ok so its known that this can happen? Im not worried about being banned as I was sure anyone who looked into it would see im doing nowt wrong. But thats set my mind at ease, cheers.

LOL just new member since 20 minutes, for what: "People, i'm not a cheater"....
You're worried to be ban ?
Then take a screenshot, change of session and go to Rosktar support to report the persons for defamation.

Sorry, when i see this kind of behavior, i see a f*cking cheaters unable to assume its mistakes and trying to protect his ass.
We are not on the H1Z1 forum here, no need to have some "Hi community... boohoo apologize boohoo but no boohoo i'm not a cheater".

And personally, when/if people say "wow you're a cheater, i report you", it make me so happy for two reasons:
- I'm better
- They report me without proof and have a ban for "abuse report" hahaha

welcome to gta online where the paranoia is so bad that they blame anyone as a hacker.....modder is correct term.

No, Modder isn't the correct term (learn the word Mod and Modder, kid).
Hacker or cheater or glitcher are the correct term.
Welcome in the real world, where people use the real terms instead many console players....

Edited by Thalyn
  • Like 1

The only way you can possibly be banned is if a player that reports you has visual proof of you hacking. If you're not hacking, they're just butthurt kiddies and move on

Welcome in the real world, where people use the real terms instead many console players....

Now i know its just a bug and should switch sessions I aint worried what they think. If it happens again ill video it and contact support.

Quinn_flower

to me hacking is like what the cia does to people or what people in russia do. mods or modders or cheaters are the ones who run trainers or scripts to effect game play. guess u say tomato and i say tomatto something like that and lol @ kid. Edited by Quinn_flower

I'm positive that hackers have the option to blow everyone up while crediting someone else for their kills. Something similar happened barely an hour ago in a lobby I was in:

Best course of action is to report that to Rockstar, if you have any evidence such as screenshots or videos.

Edited by Andreas
  • Like 3

Pretty much that above, as long as you aren't using the hacks you'll be fine

PC version is released and made to be modded. If you don't even use a trainer on GTA:O pc, you are doing it wrong. Just mod along and enjoy it, or suffer as a peasant in the midst of a battle of the gods.

MRM95Jb.png

PC version is released and made to be modded. If you don't even use a trainer on GTA:O pc, you are doing it wrong. Just mod along and enjoy it, or suffer as a peasant in the midst of a battle of the gods.

Wouldn't agree at all. Not all players will be using cheats or cheat systems and it's not right for you to have an unfair advantage over them because of those cheats. Single Player is meant to be modded and Rockstar even said that, but not online.

Yeah I get called out just because of my high (but legit) level.

Have to be careful though - sometimes one report is enough to just have you kicked (or appearing to lag where everyone else leaves) from the server. Some people have been banned from one report. Also, in the 1.26 update, Rockstar apparently implemented cheat detection system(s).

This could be a gimmick, so it would be interesting to see if that actually works or if the next update precipitates the bans.

to me hacking is like what the cia does to people or what people in russia do. mods or modders or cheaters are the ones who run trainers or scripts to effect game play. guess u say tomato and i say tomatto something like that and lol @ kid.That's the way I see it also. your not a hacker for following set instructions and downloading a file from the Internet. Edited by quadro09

If reported Rockstar looks at them. If there is no fault, then nothing will happen. Also, there is zero point in coming here about it. Just go to Rockstar support and tell them this, we cannot do anything about it.

Edited by TCA