2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

"Naked" Akuma.

Affalterbach

Affalterbach

Is it still possible to get a "naked" akuma, without the fenders and windshield?

When you purchased one back in 2014 it would be delivered to you without the fenders etc.

So is there still a way to get it like that? If so, bye bye Lectro.

Psoloquoise

I don't think so. I got mine when new vehicles had the body option/value set at 0.

• Like 1

Arms Dealer

I think now the only way is via a "give cars to friends" duplication glitch.

I grabbed one when it was for sale, and I have a Lectro!

• Like 1

What does this look like?

Y6v4epjqb0GtN3_xg_WkQA_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Affalterbach

Looks so much better without the fenders and windshield.

Sucks that i cant get one anymore. I f*cking need it. I still have a "naked" ruffian tho.

Edited by /////AMG

Psoloquoise

If you're on PC and have a method to duplicate, hit me up man.

CrysisAverted

oh god they changed the akuma? How does it look like now?

*edit*

oh damn thats f*cking stupid

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I dont get what looks good about that

• Like 1

Beartooth Bek

Wow, my Akuma is stripped/naked, but I didn't even know there was a version with windshield and fenders.

More of a car-guy anyways..

Furry_Monkey

I checked mine and it's the one with a wind shield and mudguards. I do really like the look of it without them though, and I quite fancy getting my hands on one of them now. I have money to waste so I'll buy 10 of them tonight and see if I get lucky.

Speaking of which, ever since the new gen release I don't dare take mine into an LSC in case it resets the value, anyone know if it is safe to do so?

Affalterbach

If you're on PC and have a method to duplicate, hit me up man.

No man, im on PS4.

I checked mine and it's the one with a wind shield and mudguards. I do really like the look of it without them though, and I quite fancy getting my hands on one of them now. I have money to waste so I'll buy 10 of them tonight and see if I get lucky.

Lemme know if it works. Too bad i dont have money to waste, otherwise i'd try it myself.

Speaking of which, ever since the new gen release I don't dare take mine into an LSC in case it resets the value, anyone know if it is safe to do so?

You'll be fine, i guess.

Furry_Monkey

Lemme know if it works. Too bad i dont have money to waste, otherwise i'd try it myself.

I certainly will.

After the heist update I've got considerably less than I had, but I've got enough to bulk buy a load of Akumas. If I remember correctly they're only $9000.

As long as you don't buy another part, then revert to stock. You'll get the default look again. I've tested this with my Panto and Buffalo.

As long as you don't buy another part, then revert to stock. You'll get the default look again. I've tested this with my Panto and Buffalo.

Sorry can you clarify, if I change the bike in anyway...colour, engine mods, visual mods etc... the bike will revert? but if I simply repair the bike it will remain the same?

EDIT: no matter i'll just try and change the exhaust and if it reverts i'll power off my console upon exit.

Edited by Blankerz

You can save yourself the trouble, you won't get it at random. Rockstar messed up the value for loads (all?) of vehicles in one go, and fixed it with the following patch. Any Akuma you buy now will have all the standard features.
  • Like 2

This is a waste of time and $. You cannot get this body style anymore unless you duplicate it. I have one if you know a dupe method and will gladly dupe it for anyone. I am on PS3 though.

0_0.jpg

This is a waste of time and $. You cannot get this body style anymore unless you duplicate it. I have one if you know a dupe method and will gladly dupe it for anyone. I am on PS3 though.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

You cant have this akuma cuz its naked and it get censored

Mine is Semi naked. Only shared it with a few people. Glitched this one in back in the old days when i found out the correct value of it by trail and error. Never seen anyone els with one like this:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Only removed the front windshield.

Got a few fully naked ones as well. Its just that this one is even more rare.

Edited by HeavyDuke
  • Like 2

MRM95Jb.png

Mine is Semi naked. Only shared it with a few people. Glitched this one in back in the old days when i found out the correct value of it by trail and error. Never seen anyone els with one like this:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Only removed the front windshield.

Got a few fully naked ones as well. Its just that this one is even more rare.

Mmmmmm! I really like this!

Yours must be broken then..

It only wheelies on very low speeds, got to give him that. Bati can wheelie everywhere at any speed.

• Like 1

MRM95Jb.png