2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

First sign of "God mode glitch" in Gta online for PS4?

andrewr23

EDIT- GOD MODE GLITCH NOT MODDER

NOT MODDER RELAX NOT MODDER CALM DOWN NOT MODDER

NOT MODDER

Came across something very strange just now. A guy with username "Notahacker702" came into the session on Ps4. He has only a head. And when you shoot him head he does not die. When he was in a jet and I shot him out of the jet he did not die.

He even messaged me saying "try to kill me" and I went up to him, set explosives all around him and nothing happened. No lag either as 3 of my crew tried as well.

Does anyone know whats going on?

Edited by andrewr23

Well duh! He said it himself - he's not a hacker!

On another note, if this is true, I can finally say something to current gen pricks -

#nextgenproblems

MeatSafeMurderer

The head outfit is a glitch. The godmode is a glitch. There is no, nor is there ever likely to be a CFW for PS4. Any solution there will be will be hardware based, likely expensive and doesn't exist yet. You are not going to see modders on PS4 or XboxOne for a very long time.

PS4 isn't jailbroken yet, and that makes thread is pretty much redundant.

streetx1xracer

The head outfit is a glitch. The godmode is a glitch. There is no, nor is there ever likely to be a CFW for PS4. Any solution there will be will be hardware based, likely expensive and doesn't exist yet. You are not going to see modders on PS4 or XboxOne for a very long time.

And considering you have to pay for multiplayer to even play online, it will discourage a good portion of people. Edited by streetx1xracer

I should change my title to "God mode" instead of modder. I never knew a god mode glitch was on Ps4

CarimboHanky

people really should google... "ps4 cfw" or "xbone cfw" before posting YET another thread of "modders" in new gen consoles!

CrysisAverted

don't listen to them op

you were playing with some ISIS Lizard Squad dude

be grateful they didn't leak your nudes

don't listen to them op

lol i tried changing the thread title to god mode not modder.

Furry_Monkey

There have been god mode glitches on every platform since day 1 of each respective release. This is as much news as discovering fire. Well done OP for injecting more incorrect bollocks into the seeping mess of ignorance that is GTAF.

• Like 3

There have been god mode glitches on every platform since day 1 of each respective release. This is as much news as discovering fire. Well done OP for injecting more incorrect bollocks into the seeping mess of ignorance that is GTAF.

You are quite welcome

Well if this is fake news then I'll find more reliable sources for GTA elsewhere. To Youtube I go!

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 2

Well if this is fake news then I'll find more reliable sources for GTA elsewhere. To Youtube I go!

It's not fake. The guy is on the mic saying he has a god mode glitch. Says its super hard but whatever. I know he cannot be killed.

edit-now he's saying on the mic he offer services. Can get you any money you want/rank too.

Edited by andrewr23

Hylskriksen

EDIT- GOD MODE GLITCH NOT MODDER

NOT MODDER RELAX NOT MODDER CALM DOWN NOT MODDER

NOT MODDER

^^

tread carefully around these forums

Edited by Hylskriksen

NubcakeVII

Yep.

Came into contact with somebody firing automatic RPGs on Xbox One and found out it was only a glitch, luckily.

We're still safe. For now.

on a related note a friend was killed by someone in his garage the other night on xbox one :/

Yep.

Came into contact with somebody firing automatic RPGs on Xbox One and found out it was only a glitch, luckily.

Yup he was doing that too. He did the automatic RPG, he has only a head, god mode and says he offer services to get your rank up, money etc. All on Ps4. So Im not sure how he's doing all this

Ai®a©ob®a

don't listen to them op

lol i tried changing the thread title to god mode not modder.

Report the OP and ask that the title be changed

LogScottWood

don't listen to them op

I LOL'd at 'leak your nudes'

Good arrows.

Hope this helps,

Log

Mr. Larson

Saw a few million dollar bounty on PS4 in December 2014. Happened only one time, but it happened. Quite funny, whole lobby wanted to claim it.

Saw a few million dollar bounty on PS4 in December 2014. Happened only one time, but it happened. Quite funny, whole lobby wanted to claim it.

so what are all these? just glitches? interesting...

Yep.

Yup he was doing that too. He did the automatic RPG, he has only a head, god mode and says he offer services to get your rank up, money etc. All on Ps4. So Im not sure how he's doing all this

NillXModz has left the witness protection program.

Retired Mafia

i can't imagine the warzone that would become... everybody would try to kill him. and i've got no idea what i would do to protect myself if the bounty was placed on me

i can't imagine the warzone that would become... everybody would try to kill him. and i've got no idea what i would do to protect myself if the bounty was placed on me

Leave session

Invite only

Wait it out

Profit

Mr. Larson

The guy just was in his apartment while everyone was standing in front waiting for him to come out. They even forgot about killing each other.
I would switch to invite/friends session, drive up to Paleto Bay or something similar, switch lobbies again. When someone attempts to come near, switch again. So everyone can see that there are a few million dollars on my head, but I`m the one getting away with it. In the end, a poor low ranked friend can claim it.

High amounts add fun to bounties. R* should add million dollar bounties as rare events.

Zoots Remuvah

Send R* the video.. they do seem to act on them pretty promptly.. and I think that's what's been stopping most people using this mode for a bit..

if you want to kill them - get a tank and start blowing them up.. that usually worked for me..

Furry_Monkey

It's not fake. The guy is on the mic saying he has a god mode glitch. Says its super hard but whatever. I know he cannot be killed.

edit-now he's saying on the mic he offer services. Can get you any money you want/rank too.

"It's not fake". LOOOOOL

He can get you any money you want/rank to??? AWESOME!!!! Yeah, there's a ton of websites that will "do that" for you. You just need to tell them how much money & RP you want, give them your PSNID or XBGT and then click a button. Oh, and before it does that, just to verify that you're a human, could you just fill in these surveys? It only takes a few minutes and it will help us speed up the process.

What happens next?

You fill in a survey (or surveys) and the pube that lied to you all along gets maybe 2p added to their account. Then you get nothing.

Incidentally, OP, you're the 1000th person to read this comment. You've won a massive yacht!

Edited by Furry_Monkey

Smooth Longsack

1. Join heist in passive

2. Spawn outside after

3. Call valkyrie

4. Enter valkyrie in passive

5. Have friend use guns

6. Never die

Zoots Remuvah

1. Join heist in passive

2. Spawn outside after

3. Call valkyrie

4. Enter valkyrie in passive

5. Have friend use guns

6. Never die

Saw this the other day.. then they had one moment where they seemed to glitch out.. took them out, only for the pair of them to run to Zancudo and start jedtarding the session...

barels o laffs...

"It's not fake". LOOOOOL

He can get you any money you want/rank to??? AWESOME!!!! Yeah, there's a ton of websites that will "do that" for you. You just need to tell them how much money & RP you want, give them your PSNID or XBGT and then click a button. Oh, and before it does that, just to verify that you're a human, could you just fill in these surveys? It only takes a few minutes and it will help us speed up the process.

What happens next?

You fill in a survey (or surveys) and the pube that lied to you all along gets maybe 2p added to their account. Then you get nothing.

Incidentally, OP, you're the 1000th person to read this comment. You've won a massive yacht!

Risky click of the day right here. I was expecting something entirely different - something that would make me feel dumb or question my sexuality.

• Like 1