2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So last night I got called a hacker..

Whitedodge00

Whitedodge00

I had an entire lobby call me a hacker and get all butthurt because they couldn't kill me. It amazes me how many people jump to that conclusion instead of realizing maybe it's THEIR lack of skill. It made my night to hear everyone raging about it. Has this happened to anyone else??

• Like 1

StangOne50

cool story bro :lol:

Lot of cool stories on the forums this morning.

OT you must be really good, can you teach me some of your skillz

Edited by StangOne50

CrazyHandz

Well, stop being such a hardcore bada$$ MLG and you won't have any issues, guaranteed.

Soran Is On

Not sure if cool story bro.

Let me ask a mod here and see what they think.

ool ory o

Hmm, this comment earned me my first warning since joining GTAF nearly two years ago. To be honest, I felt a little douchey after posting it and the warning, while somewhat surprising, certainly was not unwarranted.

My "c*nty" reply (thanks BatFerYou) wasn't meant as a slight towards OP or OP's penchant for killing other players. I agree, being called a hacker or modder after a gun fight should be taken as a compliment.. but a hollow one indeed.

Edited by soundism

no but do u really have to make a topic just to tell us you got skills

Sky_Light12

well , seeing as they're think u're a hacker . only 1 likes

next time on " Share your stories " thread

butthurt like this applies to COD as well ( e.g gamer girl pwned whole teams without death , a man angrily calls her a hacker )

Edited by Sky_Light12

butthurt like this applies to COD as well

keep it to yourself, indonesian

• Like 1

Sky_Light12

butthurt like this applies to COD as well

keep it to yourself, indonesian

u starting a " fire " on me ?

• Like 2

FrugalDangerMan

Yeah, it happens to most of us. We get a couple kills on someone and they think our superior skill is "cheating". I had one guy get mad at me because I wouldn't tell him how I cheated my (at the time) level 225. He simply would not believe that I earned it through hard work and playing the game for over a year.

It's the way kids were raised these days. The land of instant gratification. The concept of actually taking time to work toward a goal is so foreign to them that they think you must be cheating and lying to them so they can't cheat the same way.

• Like 2

Furry_Monkey

I've been called a hacker before now, yes, but the funniest was being accused of using a wallbreach to survive a bounty. I was on the roof.

senormidget

Yesterday some guy put a 9K bounty on me cause he was a mad bro, so I got in my Hydra & flew right up to the "ceiling" and just hovered there for a while.

He drove around beneath me on the ground for a while, then tried to come after me in a Buzzard but couldn't get high enough. Eventually he sent me a message saying he'd reporting me for cheating & left the session lol.

LBCWorldWide

You probably are.

/thread

LBC 😎

Whitedodge00

I've been called a hacker before now, yes, but the funniest was being accused of using a wallbreach to survive a bounty. I was on the roof.

I get that constantly at the construction building. I love getting people mad cuz they can't find me under it or on the roof lol

• Like 2

Furry_Monkey

Yesterday some guy put a 9K bounty on me cause he was a mad bro, so I got in my Hydra & flew right up to the "ceiling" and just hovered there for a while.

He drove around beneath me on the ground for a while, then tried to come after me in a Buzzard but couldn't get high enough. Eventually he sent me a message saying he'd reporting me for cheating & left the session lol.

Do that and hover over water. It makes them go crazy!

I get that constantly at the construction building. I love getting people mad cuz they can't find me under it or on the roof lol

It's all great fun until you get someone in passive climbing the big yellow crane :sneaky:

SkynetOnlineID

A lot pf people get called a hacker/modder by random players but you don't need create a whole new thread to figure that out.

• Like 2

CarimboHanky

i feel your pain...

its like that one time i killed everyone in the session at once and got called a modder and vote kicked...

i mean its not my fault i gut mad skillz, git gud noobs!!!

• Like 2

zenifystone

I get called a hacker as much as I get crew invites. Everyone thinks a rank 300 is looking for one .

Whitedodge00

Do that and hover over water. It makes them go crazy!

It's all great fun until you get someone in passive climbing the big yellow crane :sneaky:

Lol then to be a dick I parachute from there straight to my Alta St. apartment and wait for everyone to leave, just to do it again.

• Like 1

Gamer Rachel

It happens to me a lot too, the other day I was sniping from a roof top and killing 2 crew members from PIRU crew over and over. They said I was in a wall breach(ps4) and reported and tried to kick me. They were so mad, one guy climbed to the top of the crane to get me, but he was sniped too lol

streetx1xracer

OP, did you just discover online multiplayer? Otherwise welcome to the internet.

Yeah, it happens to most of us. We get a couple kills on someone and they think our superior skill is "cheating". I had one guy get mad at me because I wouldn't tell him how I cheated my (at the time) level 225. He simply would not believe that I earned it through hard work and playing the game for over a year.

It's the way kids were raised these days. The land of instant gratification. The concept of actually taking time to work toward a goal is so foreign to them that they think you must be cheating and lying to them so they can't cheat the same way.

Been there too redaxe16 had a hard time killing me and I boost my rank I'm a cheater...boy was just butthurt bc he sucks at GTA online.

I once got killed by some low rank 10 times and I couldn't take down his health no matter what, first I thought he was a hacker until I sow him drive, he was a f*cking lagger, I finally managed to kill him by testing it out by bombing him with stickies.

Get a better connection people, if not high-speed, then low ping at least.

...And yeah, I once got called a hacker by camping way outside the deathmatch zone and sniping exactly 35 players (my highest kill streak so far).

It's a dick tactic, but hey, at least you know I'm a dick! :pp

Edited by lol232
  • Like 3

Whitedodge00

I only got killed by some low rank 10 times and I couldn't take down his health no matter what, first I thought he was a hacker until I sow him drive, he was a f*cking lagger, I finally managed to kill him to test it out by shooting him with stickies.

Get a better connection people, if not high-speed, then low ping at least.

...And yeah, I once got called a hacker by camping way outside the deathmatch zone and sniping exactly 35 players (my highest kill streak so far).

It's a dick tactic, but hey, at least you know I'm a dick! :pp

That's what I told them! "I can't lock on to you" "you keep popping up in different places". Lag people, welcome to R* servers. Up your interwebz.

It happens to me a lot too, the other day I was sniping from a roof top and killing 2 crew members from PIRU crew over and over. They said I was in a wall breach(ps4) and reported and tried to kick me. They were so mad, one guy climbed to the top of the crane to get me, but he was sniped too lol

Lmao I love doin that stuff! Snipers unite!

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

To be honest...people realy are bad in this game

Kd ratio in cod is never beyond 0.5

In this game...its 1.6

Anyone with the slight tactical insight that i have(dont rush sh*t, just to name something), is trusted enough with most of his weapons, has full health unlocked and that has regular reflexes(i almost dont have reflexes...my reactiontime has been proiven to be way under average) coud have a kd ratio of 2 or higher in this game.

and since i have been called a hacker several times with such a kd...yea....honestly i sometimes almost make treads because such things happening.

Some people for an example barely seem to relize that if the dot of an other player is right above you and the player just crossed a goddamn building from the other side, he is probably on the roof.

The times that i fell down from a roof like a noob, have plenty of time to stand up, equip my assault shotgun and blast my oponent looking the other way pressed against the wall cant be counted no more.

Biggest joke is with the armored karuma lately

If you follow any decent player driving a super car into a narrow alley...you lost.

BoJack Cognac

I got called a pathetic loser grandpa last night because I'd kill myself after firing rockets at people.

Fire the rocket and select "Kill Yourself" and you fall down instantly with no delay.

So I announced to the room "Fine. I'll let you kill me" to a player, and walked out and did my Air Thrusting action.

He killed me and then told the lobby that he pwned me for the rest of the session.

• Like 3

Furry_Monkey

I got called a pathetic loser grandpa last night because I'd kill myself after firing rockets at people.

Fire the rocket and select "Kill Yourself" and you fall down instantly with no delay.

Why would you do that?