3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The games forgets your player looks and location settings etc

Craigsters

Craigsters

I had taken Trevor to get a Clean Razor and Stubble look at the High-End Barber in Rockford Hills and when I saved at Debra's Apartment with Trevor and then switched and played one of the other protagonists, upon switching back to Trevor he was watching TV in Debra's Apartment in shorts and his hair and face had reverted back to when he's unlocked in Sandy Shores and his trailer

Also when setting way points for destination's you return to frequently , like the money brief cases off-shore for all three characters, the game tends to forget those way points you had saved, when I had set up 17 liquor store and gas station locations for Robbery's, only 6 or 8 way points where remembered by the game and the other locations where forgotten!..

Customizing your weapons, it forgets that you already bought extended clips, or other attachments and you end up wasting money re-purchasing said attachments again!..

I had purchased the gray military jacket for Franklin, and when I got to his house, it wasn't in his closet!..

"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

On the Waterfront 1954 M.Brando

streetx1xracer

Just because you saved at a safe house does not mean the character will remain there.

oCrapaCreeper

That's single-player for you. C* doesn't care about single-player.

You're assuming people in Online aren't experiencing much worse. The game can forgot your Online character's gender, race, hairstyle, rob you of entire garages, etc.

You can say Online gets more features but there's no way in any universe it is more polished than story mode. Compared to SP, Online is like a really bad Steam Early Access game.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 1

streetx1xracer

You're assuming people in Online aren't experiencing much worse. The game can forgot your Online character's gender, race, hairstyle, rob you of entire garages, etc.

You can say Online gets more features but there's no way in any universe it is more polished than story mode. Compared to SP, Online is like a really bad Steam Early Access game.

I never experienced those issues? Except I had this one time where my character changed into a white/black mix but changing sessions fixed that.

Assuming indeed; I play gta for what I've always played it, a great SP experience... not so much in V but I digress.

That's single-player for you. C* doesn't care about single-player.02

You're assuming people in Online aren't experiencing much worse. The game can forgot your Online character's gender, race, hairstyle, rob you of entire garages, etc.02 02 You can say Online gets more features but there's no way in any universe it is more polished than story mode.02Compared to SP, Online is like a really bad Steam02Early Access game.02Dude! This is STORY MODE section, like seriously, online can rot in hell for all I care !

Each time SP fans show a genuine concern about the problems many other players keep requesting and expecting some answers to their issues....some online butt seems to get all the more hurt for having their own problems or issues. Go and complain in the online section. Allow the SP fans who have been waiting and been patient for freaking 20 months now and Rockstar did nothing to fix many important issues.

oCrapaCreeper

That's single-player for you. C* doesn't care about single-player.02

You're assuming people in Online aren't experiencing much worse. The game can forgot your Online character's gender, race, hairstyle, rob you of entire garages, etc.02 02 You can say Online gets more features but there's no way in any universe it is more polished than story mode.02Compared to SP, Online is like a really bad Steam02Early Access game.02
Dude! This is STORY MODE section, like seriously, online can rot in hell for all I care !

Each time SP fans show a genuine concern about the problems many other players keep requesting and expecting some answers to their issues....some online butt seems to get all the more hurt for having their own problems or issues. Go and complain in the online section. Allow the SP fans who have been waiting and been patient for freaking 20 months now and Rockstar did nothing to fix many important issues.

I have a whopping total of 4 hours playing Online across 3 platforms. I am just pointing out if Rockstar doesn't care about SP and only Online, the original subject of the quote I posted, they would bother to actually fix Online.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper

But he never said they "don't care about SP and only Online" but was upset at nothing being done about the SP only! There was no need to bring ONLINE into the topic! That's all.

The Dedito Gae

There was no need to bring ONLINE into the topic! That's all.

are you f*cking kidding me?

all you do is bitch about ONLINE in every post you make.

lol @ you.

• Like 1

There was no need to bring ONLINE into the topic! That's all.

are you f*cking kidding me?

all you do is bitch about ONLINE in every post you make.

lol @ you.

This was/is about OP's grievances with SP. Osho wasn't "bitching" about online, and indeed, there was no need to bring online into this discussion.

@ OP:

I think I've experienced the same issues as you.

I had taken Trevor to get a Clean Razor and Stubble look at the High-End Barber in Rockford Hills and when I saved at Debra's Apartment with Trevor and then switched and played one of the other protagonists, upon switching back to Trevor he was watching TV in Debra's Apartment in shorts and his hair and face had reverted back to when he's unlocked in Sandy Shores and his trailer...

...Customizing your weapons, it forgets that you already bought extended clips, or other attachments and you end up wasting money re-purchasing said attachments again!..

^This happens to me when I fail a mission, and move on without retrying, or dying a lot.

Also when setting way points for destination's you return to frequently , like the money brief cases off-shore for all three characters, the game tends to forget those way points you had saved, when I had set up 17 liquor store and gas station locations for Robbery's, only 6 or 8 way points where remembered by the game and the other locations where forgotten!..

You can only have so many "points of interest". I can't remember whether it's 8 or 10, but definitely no more than 10.

I had purchased the gray military jacket for Franklin, and when I got to his house, it wasn't in his closet!..

Wouldn't he be wearing it? Maybe it's another consequence to the same bug.

I never experienced those issues? Except I had this one time where my character changed into a white/black mix but changing sessions fixed that.

I second this, the same thing happened to me... I have never experienced my entire garage being robbed or anything, I don't even play online that very much and everything is fine with genders, hairstyles, etc.

Mc_Marston

I've played through V plenty of times and never has this happened to me.