2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Animals or More Players

Catlas Se7en

Animals or More Players  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

Catlas Se7en

Which would you rather have in online?

Mattoropael

Animals because it would bring something that's new for Online, and because 30 is enough to make Los Santos a battlefield already.

• Like 1

RAZORFACEJONES

I upgraded to ps4 from ps3 not too long ago and I love having 30 players capability. It makes the game way more fun. Animals are merely cosmetic.However if you're proposing adding even more players or animals that's a tougher choice. Anyway, I voted players.

They should enable animals in deathmatches or other competitive jobs if traffic is disabled. But you lose 5k for killing dogs. 'Cause that's all that would happen if animals were online. Players killing animals for sh*ts and giggles.

• Like 1

nWo_Y2J_2015

Neither, we already have enough players per lobby and bring animals into it would just lead to animal abuse and longer loading times.

Shadowfennekin

Animals. We have enough Lazer/Hydra kids

Animals, only if they are utilised properly. We should be able to buy some as pets, be able to interact with them like with chop.

It would be a great opportunity to open that Pet Store on the main road south of the Sandy Shores Airfield.

If they just spawn in the game as regular NPC's what would be the point? It would add nothing to the game.

Edited by Heists
  • Like 1

nWo_Y2J_2015

Animals, only if they are utilised properly. We should be able to buy some as pets, be able to interact with them like with chop.

It would be a great opportunity to open that Pet Store on the main road south of the Sandy Shores Airfield.

If they just spawn in the game as regular NPC's what would be the point? It would add nothing to the game.

This x1000

You must still be on last gen if you even need to ask this question as 30 players is more then enough for anyone playing on current gen.

Id take less players just for the animals.

Single player.. The animals make it so fresh and fun.. Its so lifeless online without the animals. And more players just means more blips... and more trolls.

This x1000

Thats like saying the pedestrians and traffic have no point.

The point is... they make the game feel alive and more real. Now, in online, we hear them but never see them.

Love seeing animals in single players.. Wild life bashing off cars, cougars in the wild... Dog and cats running around in the city. It so lifeless online.

• Like 1

This x1000

The point is... they make the game feel alive and more real. Now, in online, we hear them but never see them.

Love seeing animals in single players.. Wild life bashing off cars, cougars in the wild... Dog and cats running around in the city. It so lifeless online.

No it doesn't. The pedestrians and traffic make up 99.9999% of the general living matter in a environment such as LS. In Blaine County you might make it 98%. Animals won't add much to what we have.

Just simply adding animals to the game as extras to the NPC line-up won't achieve anything, bar a small field of immersion.

We all lived through GTA IV when it was much worse and there wasn't any animals even in single player and the game seemed full of life, so does Online - animals would only add to this.

Edited by Heists

This x1000

No it doesn't. The pedestrians and traffic make up 99.9999% of the general living matter in a environment such as LS. In Blaine County you might make it 98%. Animals won't add much to what we have.

Just simply adding animals to the game as extras to the NPC line-up won't achieve anything, bar a small field of immersion.

L M F A O. :panic:

You seem to think what i typed was debatable... But its not.

Im simply telling you how it is. And without animals it feels lifeless and dull. And i think its shame it animals have been left out.

I want animals online..and so do the majority of players. Because It feels lame and lifeless without them. Especially when mountain biking through the wilderness with no freakin wild things in it.

Animals.

While there are players, there are none animals.

Better to add something to fill the void, upon just adding more of something that already exists.

Edited by Tomern11

Im simply telling you how it is. And without animals it feels lifeless and dull. And i think its shame it animals have been left out.

I want animals online..and so do the majority of players. Because It feels lame and lifeless without them. Especially when mountain biking through the wilderness with no freakin wild things in it.

I think you are misunderstanding what the difference between what fact and what opinions are. Both of our posts detail opinions.

Many people couldn't care less about animals cause they would add almost nothing to the game in how it is envisioned they would be implemented. What you are saying is partially true, animals would make the game feel more full of life, but to say the game in it's current state is "lifeless" is a opinion, which can be viewed wrong by another opinion such as mine.

I would like animals, but only if they are properly implemented into the game and not just put in next to the NPC's; and they would have to not disturb with the overall performance of the game too.

However outside of making the game feel more full of life, they would add zero gameplay enhancements unless features along the lines of what I've looked at come into play.

Edited by Heists

nWo_Y2J_2015

This x1000

L M F A O. :panic:

lol, how it is huh? Ok, if we're "telling how it is", then how about this. IF animals were added, there wouldn't be much change and people would be blowing up, running over and abusing wild animals. Secondly, like I said, it would a lot more loading so do. With server as it is, there'd be even more connection problems. Lifeless and dull? Ok, let's make Online 1-player only sessions with nothing but you and the animals when you go to Blaine County.

Lemoyne outlaw

animals i want a red dead redemption hunting minigame. so we can hunt with friends.

All I want is a pet in my apartment. Idc if this is the sims or not. I just wanna walk in my apartment and see a happy ass English Bulldog slobbering all over my couch.

Animals for sure. Also for photography purposes.

Edited by Mach1bud
  • Like 4

Random moments, Deer suddenly crossing the road and crashing your car for example. Personally it'd add to the realism, and also something more for invite only sessions. I'd love to go hunting with some friends.

Animals for me, more players would just mean more trolls

We need an Animals-Only lobby. Non-human animals.

Catlas Se7en

I agree with some people here. It adds to the immersion. And to answer someone above, yes I am on last gen, where they increased player limit to 18.

NubcakeVII

Animals.

I want to go whaling and be mauled by cougars, just like the good ole days in Red Dead Redemption.

Having a dog to sh*t all over the rugs and tear up some pillows in my apartment couldn't hurt either.