2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Ai®a©ob®a

A,B or C Which Ending Did You Choose? *Contains Spoilers*

202 members have voted

1. 1. Wish Ending Did You Choose?

• A) Kill Michael
    • B) Kill Trevor
    • C) Chose Nither Of Them

A.O.D.88

Option C seems to be winning in a landslide 95 to 5! Not looking good for the FRANKLIN ONLY Proposal!

unikatil

I picked C in a heartbeat.

SuperGTFan

Option C seems to be winning in a landslide 95 to 5! Not looking good for the FRANKLIN ONLY Proposal!

You traded your heart and soul to greenrock for some methamphetanime! Edited by SuperGTFan

XCalinX

C. Killed most of the assholes in the game

A.O.D.88

You traded your heart and soul to greenrock for some methamphetanime!

Now hold on a minute, you kinda forced me in that direction when you kept insisting that A and B are both canon at the same time concurrently. If you just stayed with B consistently, I wouldn't have gotten so worried and nervous that I needed some meth, which greenrock was offering at a 75% discount by the way.

Edited by A.O.D.88

SuperGTFan

I chose C because none of them really seemed like they needed to die.

You people are so goddamn evil...

DetectivePhelps

Option 'C'.

theGTAking101

Both times I completed the storyline, I picked C.

Cobhthaigh

I chose C, because:

* It forced Michael to actually have to deal with his problems, rather than throwing others under the bus and taking an easy out

* Michael is working things out with his family, and willing to do something legit for a change

* Won't give Michael a chance to screw over Trevor again

* Won't give Trevor a chance to write off Michael

* No point in Frank shooing himself in the foot, or screwing over those who pulled him out of the hood and made him rich

* Merryweather was a collection of arrogant turds with immunity. They needed smacked off their high horse. Besides, I wanted to kill them after they jumped Floyd, and attacked Michael's family. I wish the option to kill Percival was included, especially after he sends a text to Mike, telling him not to "f*** with him again". Not only was it (dealing with Merryweather ) beneficial for M-T-F, but you could say that it was a good public service.

* Noose needed to be downsized too

* Hanes, Stretch, Weston and the Triads needed dealt with. Hanes was too corrupt to be trusted. With what he knew it was better to deal with him. Stretch needed killed for betraying the Set and setting Frank and LD up. Weston also knew too much, and if he was willing to shaft the trio once, he could do it again. That, and the very fact that he dared to enter Frank's house to issue ultimatums should be reason enough for him to die.

* The trio work things out.

Edited by Cobhthaigh

Thelema93

I've always chosen C. If I want to see the other endings then I can just replay them.

SuperGTFan

I hope you're not afraid of the outcome of A and B, just make a new save slot and keep it entirely for the endings, and just choose them and experience the result anytime without saving.

Hell, the phonecalls and messages are much more serious and deeper than the ones in C, anyway.

Mr_Rager

I choose A usually. I feel as if seeing him ruin Ron's marriage, murdering Floyd and Debra (betraying Wade basically) and killing Terry, Johnny, and Clay, the choice to me is obvious.

Fuzzknuckles

I chose option C because I didn't want to close any features out of my game. I don't like either Michael or Trevor and rarely use either, but I wanted to at least have them available.

Plus who the f*ck would want to let any of the antagonists live? Anyone that let Steve Haines survive is a f*cking idiot.

SuperGTFan

Believe me, alot of people have considered Trevor and Michael as the main enemies outside of these forums.

Edited by SuperGTFan

Fuzzknuckles

Because he stomped their boyfriend? Figures.

SuperGTFan

That's a generalization, there are dozens of reasons why people chooses to kill them, they hated them for being so unlikeable and antagonizing, as well as claiming that they make more sense than C.

Edited by SuperGTFan

hood gon love

I picked a on my first play through then I did a second one and Trevor really grew on me so I picked c the second time around

Cobhthaigh

Option D -

Michael:"Let's just see who you really are, mister!"

*Pulls mask off Weston

Frank:"Why it's Old Man Withers, the guy who runs the haunted amusement park!".

Weston: "And I'd have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for a retired bank robber going through a midlife crisis and produces crappy movies, a cannibalistic, cross-dressing meth addict and some guy who provides something entirely fresh and new to the gta series by being a former Families gangbanger who makes it big!"

Chop: "Good one, Frankie!"

Edited by Cobhthaigh

hoodsafari

Well, I chose C because after all those missions you get really fond with the characters, so I couldn't stand seeing Michael Or Trev get killed.

Call me a weirdo, but I think Trevor is adorable. Not "OMG SO CUTE!1!!" kind of way, but the psycho "Killing Machine" type. Not that that exists! O.o

Jerking For Soup

Option C was obviously the best. I mean, the kill endings are way too short and stupid. I could understand why shooting Trevor could be logical seeing as he would be a danger to Michael and his family, but killing Michael? Franklin looked up to Michael, idolized him. Killing Michael would make Franklin look like as much as a treacherous snake as Michael was to Trevor. What would Franklin achieve?

SuperGTFan

B was definitely the best writing, most memorable, dark, emotional, a quick compensation for a weak story, and the best continuation for the Prologue.

Edited by SuperGTFan

Choco Taco

B was definitely the best writing

BSuq8Xv.gif

SuperGTFan

He realized that the deal he made with Norton was a death sentence. So he committed suicide.

(This also means he went back on his promise for Amanda about not getting himself killed)

Edited by SuperGTFan

Arachne

I'm sorry guys,but i choosed B

I hope nobody gets mad on me for killing trevor with gasoline!

A.O.D.88

I'm sorry guys but endings A and B CANNOT both be cannon at the same time simultaneously!

It's also complete and utter BS that there is no option to kill Franklin!! I mean his fate should definitely have been on the line the same as Trevor and Michael!!!

SuperGTFan

I'm sorry guys but endings A and B CANNOT both be cannon at the same time simultaneously!

It's also complete and utter BS that there is no option to kill Franklin!! I mean his fate should definitely have been on the line the same as Trevor and Michael!!!

He's too young to die. ;)

Choco Taco

They should have given us an option to kill all 3 protagonists at once with a sticky bomb on a boat in the middle of the ocean and after that when you load the game it just shows you a view of the city and you hear Jimmy in the background asking random people, "Have you seen my daddy?"

A.O.D.88

He's too young to die. ;)

Oh wow! I gotta hand it to you SuperGT, once again you found the perfect most convenient case for Franklin's full-proof survivability. You always come through in the end with the best bullet-proof story plot armor!!

Well played sir.

josephene123

Option C had the best writing, and A and B were a very very very long way off. And that's saying something, because option C is terrible. Lol. I mean especially killing Michael, the most head scratching, weirdest writing I've ever seen for a triple A game.

J Cobra

Since I think Trevor's really cool, and Michael's often misunderstood by Trevor. I made Franklin do the right thing, by keeping two great friends and kill the actuals sh*ts within the game.

Edited by J Cobra