2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

A Couple of slightly noob-ish questions: Daily Objectives and Heists

Pentalarc

A couple of quick questions. I've been trying to figure these two out, but all the research I've found so far has been contradictory. I'm on the Xbox 360.

1) Do Daily Objectives count separately for each character or not? I ask this because if they do count separately, then I have a strange glitch. Basically, does each character get separate new daily objectives for each day, or does only one for each player get new objectives?

It seems as if only the first character I load up in the evening gets new objectives, while the other character is stuck on the ones from the day before. If there is only one set of objectives per day, that's one thing, but I'm worried that in order for the 7-days straight and 28 days straight bonuses, and that this could be lost/reset by starting with the wrong character. (i.e., if they only reset for one character per day, that character would have to do them each day to get he award for consecutive days.

2) I've done the Fleeca Bank heist with one of my two characters. I want to get the all in order bonus, but I can't do some of the other heists yet because I don't have a mic. What I was wondering was if I can do the Fleeca heist with my other character. It says it will restart the all in order challenge, but can I still get the bonus if I then do them all the way through in the order, or is there only one shot. Can you do them, and then later do them all in order for the challenge/bonus?

Additionally, would participating in a setup or finale that someone else is hosting damage the all in order bonus? Would that count as the heist? I get a lot of invites to them but I never accept because I don't want to screw up the challenge, but I wouldn't mind doing them.

Sky_Light12

@ 2)

in order complete the all in order challenge properly , you need have 3 friends with you and a proper teamwork in chat . for 2 person heist , the a team consist 4 players split up into two group : red and blue . when both group completed the fleeca , the group then join back to prison break

minimum for newbie :

weapon : a rifle , silenced sniper rifle , a shotgun , few explosives & homing missile

armor : 100%

snack : P's % Q's 30 pcs

stats : shooting 50/100 , strength 40/100 , flying 30/100 & driving 50/100

vehicle : fast , durable , 4-door , slightly armored & insured

recommended for newbie :

weapon : fully customized rifle , assault/heavy shotgun with extended mag , fully customized sniper rifle & all thrown explosives

armor : 100% alongside few reserve 100%

snack : all to maximum carried , except : soda , beer & cigars

stats : shooting 100/100 , strength 80/100 , flying 70/100 , stamina 100/100 & driving 100/100

clothing : Heavy utility vest & Bulletproof helmet ( this clothings need to be saved in " player saved outfit " so it can be equipped during heist when outfit option is on " Player saved outfit "

vehicle : armored kuruma / sultan / felon / zentorno / akuma ( all fully modded by performance , armor and bulletproof tires . armored kuruma has no armor option )

Edited by Sky_Light12

Ai®a©ob®a

@ 2)

in order complete the all in order challenge properly , you need have 3 friends with you and a proper teamwork in chat .

That is not true, I did the All-In-Order all by myself with randoms filling in the Loyalty bonus is where you need the same 3 people for every heist

Sky_Light12

@ 2)

in order complete the all in order challenge properly , you need have 3 friends with you and a proper teamwork in chat .

That is not true, I did the All-In-Order all by myself with randoms filling in the Loyalty bonus is where you need the same 3 people for every heist

well , it's way too hard with randoms ( unless you befriended with them ) . i didn't put " the best way " on that line

Ai®a©ob®a

@ 2)

well , it's way too hard with randoms ( unless you befriended with them ) . i didn't put " the best way " on that line

Nah it's not that hard, Yeah you eventually run into morons or trolls but you eventually get it.

I spent more time waiting for people to join then actually doing the setups and heist.

I only took me a day or so to do everything and i finally finished and got the bonus the other night.

matajuegos01

daily objectives count separately if I recall correctly, if you complete them with your first character and then change to the other one you won't be able to do them for that one that day, you gotta wait until the day's over to get new ones for that character since the other guy's gonna have theirs frozen.

daily objectives count separately if I recall correctly, if you complete them with your first character and then change to the other one you won't be able to do them for that one that day, you gotta wait until the day's over to get new ones for that character since the other guy's gonna have theirs frozen.

That's illogical if they do it that way. I suppose I'll have to keep doing the daily objectives with one character, and since I want to keep their levels relatively even, I'll guess I'll do lots of survivals with the other or such to catch up.

I suppose since eventually I'll draw "1-on-1 Deathmatch," which is impossible to find, or "Rally Race" or "Impromptu Race," which are almost impossible to find, I'll use those "opportunities" to switch characters.

I wonder, if you let one character reset, and then switch to the other before completing them, if the other character will reset as well. I'll have to test that tonight. It just seems a lot more like a glitch or bug than a feature. . . Having objectives per character makes sense, having objectives per player makes sense, but having objectives for both characters, but one doesn't update if you've completed it with the other makes no sense.

Edited by Pentalarc