2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

bring balance to the force....

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

So with sertain categories of overpowered vehicles making people claim rockstar only brings out overpowered vehicles(people bitching because rockstar added 2 super cars and several muscle cars and not bringing out more muscle cars and only concentrating on super cars, wich is thus of course not true)and.....people going mad if anything gets nerfed(see the tank, still a goddamn beast in the right hands, yet people claim the savage is a better deal for the money.....for use in freeroam), the great idea to avoid people loosing their mind is to add things that might actualy replace those things :)

so, first thing that comes to mind is the super car, especialy the latest one.

for the more independend rational thinkers....we do know it is so populair because its so extremely good :)

1) it stands out(for all the ones painting all their cars black and gray....dont fool youreself, one can reconaise a zentorno out of all cars in game from 2 ingame miles or so)

2) its the fastest vehicle on 4 wheels

3) its pretty cheap for being so fast

4) it has a bullet proof back

5) you cant put a dent in it

6) extreme customisation options

7) its the best in the super car class to

thus we first need to find a car thats more noticable then this, still has an exclusive look....and price tag to favor both the snobs and rockstar and looks like nothing in the game yet is still realy fast

now, we need some super car thus, but a special one

we need a convertible super car then.

a super car, with unique doors, a load of mods, tamer handling, a bit tamer performanc, around the same price of the zentorno

cars that come to mind is this:

notice how the back isnt bullet proof....no since rockstar smashes car up.....let it have thus a better performance and maybe some hint of a pagani...something like that.

now, the fastest vehicle on 4 wheels, well its the second fastest in a straight line(if the line is imensly long) and the fastest on anything that envolves some corners

2 vehicles that come to mind to see it replaced are:

ArielAtomGoodwood.jpg

this thing smokes super cars in the corners, is not a bike were you coud easely be rammed from, and is cheap for having such an amazing perfomance,...and yet.....its open....youre smoked when someone has a good aim and fires.

it also solves point nr3 :)

now to the second

SangBleuFront.JPG

flame me what you want, but besides the current veyron/adder being expensive its get eaten by most of the high end super cars these days when talking about both performance and looks

also its not that hard to remake for rockstar.

give it a few more visual mods, a better accel yet let it still have the handling like a super car boat enough and an open top and we have the same car, but diferend and slightly better....and realy realy posible.

if its just kinda like the massacro vs the jester a bit, it coud work out realy well

now point nr4...the bullet proof backs...we already solved that one with the kuruma and insurgent much and since it woud be not that usefull to make the zentorno totaly useless, im just gonna pass this.

same for number 5 and 6 :)

now 7....its not realy a nessecary thing, but heck:

Pagani_Huayra_1.JPG

now, im showing this picture....because i can....and because it shows this car coud work like the turismo r a bit when talking about the back.

you see, it inst that extremely protective and it has the tendency to fall off to

though i woudnt mke this car again op in its class at all, if this was the equal or slightly better then the zentorno it coud work fine :)

also i know im gonna get flamed for the super cars, but even if you beleve that there are already to many...trust me, if all of those woud perform like an entity or better we atleast see some variation :)

now further, the armed helicopters now are pretty balanced...still, it woud be interesting to see a slight buff on the protection of the savage IMO

i mean, with the homing launcher, noboddy gets grieved by choppers anymore so it woudnt hurt

the jets, also perfectly balanced...or alteast, better then they ever will be

the lazer jet shoud never be sold to anyone,....like ever..... and the hydra is a nice enough alternative

though then for armored vehicles

tank vs insurgent, pretty well balanced but still, woudnt it be awsome to have a better protective vehicle, yet one that isnt usefull much for atacking ?

JGSDF_APC_Type_96_at_JGSDF_Camp_Shimoshi

now i know most here dont like more military themed contend, but there is a saying that says.....to late.

though this one is actualy armed, imagen a huge, extremely armored apc that cant fire anything when seated in it, yet coud withstand 5 stickie bombs, be capable of taking mountains like a regular dubsta at a better top speed and can seat 10 people....woud be amazing

also one more vehicle for variation to :)

not to mention imagen if this had twice the armor of an insurgent, yet be slower then one and just fast enough to outrun a tank and have an icon, one coud still put stickies to the back, wait for the insurgent to come and ram it and then detonate them without getting killed :)

now one coud still maybe implement some anti aircraft gun on it to though maybe, imagen if the gun coudnt aim even close to the ground yet fire an explosive minigun to the air it coud maybe at the same time solve the problem of the jets, but yea, im not sure if that woud put choppers more in danger then before....or it woudnt change one f*ck on that part :p

Edited by goldadderXD
  • Like 1

TheComedianIsDead

You can erase my comment, but I still think this is a useless new thread post.

• Like 2

And this was without even a single drop of rum.

Soran Is On

F1 inspired super, yes, another boogeratti....? go f*ck a hole.

• Like 3

More supers would be great buy I don't know about an Ariel Atom like super. A faster version adder would be more realistic coming from rockstar.

I was just thinking, I want a completely bulletproof car with armor as strong as an insurgent, but decently fast and one that doesn't allow you to shoot from inside at all. That would be my new passive mode.

• Like 2

More supers would be great buy I don't know about an Ariel Atom like super. A faster version adder would be more realistic coming from rockstar.

A regular Atom probably wouldn't qualify as a super, but an Atom 500 V8 style car would suit.

I was just thinking, I want a completely bulletproof car with armor as strong as an insurgent, but decently fast and one that doesn't allow you to shoot from inside at all. That would be my new passive mode.

Thats pretty damm close to describing the duke of death except some parts are not bullet proof.. But its close to your description, it was a good thing. I often regret we didn't keep the first few private so we could still use them.

Although at the same time I'm still confident it'll be released soon.

Edited by elfoam

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I woud imagen the atom not being in the utility or industrial class.

you know....more like a freeroam thing that cant be raced :)

JokerSmokerToker

the adder is basically the veyron...

im honestly fine with the cars we have now, only one id like to see added is an interpretation of the Nissan 370z, mainly because thats what i own IRL lol

what i want to see, is customization of pegasus vehicles....LET ME PAINT MY CUBAN 800 IN ALL CHROME DAMMIT!

CrysisAverted

driving slow ass f*ck practical cars

we need more of these

911nxt2rocketcar.jpg

I personally think an up-armored, unarmed (no shooting from inside either) Stryker type vehicle would be interesting to have in freemode. (And of course you'd have the people that complain about the people that use them and how they can't kill them even though there's no offensive capability save for running people over.) Though if there was an armed version (M2HB only usable for a separate player, still no weapons for driver/passengers except maybe the rear two guys, similar to the vans), that would be pretty neat too. Part of the "Riot" update with more options in tactical clothing, or at least multiple colored tact vests (with pouches and everything) and some more headgear (I'm tellin' you, I'm sick of only having two backwards caps available), goggles (in both tactical and sporty types), tear gas more effective against NPCs, etc…

Though like you said, people don't like others having more military-style options. Apparently it's offensive to them.

streetx1xracer

I want an amphibians vehicle (ground and water). Even better if it's an unarmed military type vehicle bc hey, the idiots who chase after your insurgent in free roam will get a bit annoyed if you decide to just sail off into the sunset.

• Like 2

TeammateHelper

Zentorno isn't the fastest car in the game.

What is?

streetx1xracer

What is?inb4 faggio

I've heard that the Z-Type has the highest top speed, but not sure if that's true or not.

I would buy the Adder if it didn't look like something Chuck Norris shat out.

Pettyium117

for those that want a open wheel racecar just keep email requesting R* to bring in the Formula R from Chinatown Wars and the Go Karts from San Andreas,

CarimboHanky

the adder is basically the veyron

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

dude learn how to look up your stats at the socialclub, then you can join the big boys discussing which car is the fastest.

• Like 1

What is?

Depends on the track. Most of the time I'd bet on the Turismo R. Though the Elegy can take sharp corners faster than most if not all cars.

dude learn how to look up your stats at the socialclub, then you can join the big boys discussing which car is the fastest.

To hell with your stats. Learn the difference between the fastest car and the car with the highest top speed, then come talk to me. If you really think the Zentorno is the fastest, prove it, 1v1 me on Learning Curve. I'll let you get back to your big boys now though.

Edited by Le Dude

Smooth Longsack

the adder is basically the veyron

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Dude! "The vampire's kiss" is my favorite nick cage movie eva!