2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The High Life Update - Revisted

Rammer2k

It was only a year ago, that at the time was Rockstar's biggest, most hyped, and most anticipated Update yet. For the first time we could own 2 properties meaning a max of 20 Cars,(40 if you had a 2nd Character). "New" apartment's which were pretty much a dud. 8 new Contact missions. Some of which were pretty fun. The introduction of the Mental State, Non-Contact Racing, the Bullupup Rifle, along with the usual clothes, tats additions.

Oh, almost forgot, it was also the birth of that demonic super car, The Zentorno. Chances are you, or someone you know have had the pleasure of bumping into the toady trolls that drive them. Here's a copy of the full article from the Newswire with all goods. Enjoy.

The High Life Update for GTA Online Is Now Available
Posted on May 13 2014, 6:30am | Author: R* K | Filed Under: Games

actual_1399976530.jpg

The High Life Update is here – you can now download the latest update to Grand Theft Auto Online featuring tons of brand new content along with some exciting features added to the game experience.

The High Life Update gives you the chance to live large in Los Santos with the ability to own two properties at any one time, and the addition of five opulent new apartments. Add to your real estate portfolio with hot new listings at Eclipse Towers in Vinewood, Richards Majestic in Rockford Hills, Tinsel Towers in Little Seoul, 4 Integrity Way in Downtown, and Del Perro Heights by the beach. As always, just drive up to the new property location sale and follow the prompts, or head to Dynasty8realestate.com to look for your next purchase.

Now that you can store vehicles across two apartment garages, you’ll be looking to put something new and shiny in them and The High Life Update offers a trio of luxury cars and a blistering new motorbike to add to your collection. The Enus Huntley S (SUV), Dewbauchee Massacro (Sports), Pegassi Zentorno (Super) and Dinka Thrust (Motorcycle) are all now available to purchase from Legendary Motorsport. Remember, these vehicles can also be accessed from any garage in Story Mode, adding a new spin to your mission replays.

And because success breeds jealousy, the powerful Bullpup Rifle is now available in Ammu-Nation to help you protect your assets.

Gear up with the all-new vehicles and weaponry to take on brand new Rockstar-created Jobs in GTA Online, including 8 new Contact missions listed below. These new Jobs are now available to play and stay tuned as there are even more being published soon including Capture, Survival, TDM and Last Team Standing mode Jobs. For Contact missions, once you meet the rank requirement you'll receive a phone call from the associated Contact.

Contact: GTA Today (Simeon: Rank 12) | Artificial Scarcity (Madrazo: Rank 19) | Crime Scenester (Lester: Rank 20) | Hit ‘Em Up (Gerald: Rank 10) | Master Data (Lester: Rank 16) | Handle with Care (Madrazo: Rank 20) | On the List (Madrazo: Rank 18) | Denial of Service (Lester: Rank 14)
Land Race: Stock Market Crash | Loss Leader | Home In The Hills | Thrusting Motion

High Life also introduces many new game features and enhancements including some updates directly based on feedback from you, the GTA Online community (remember to keep your feedback coming to <script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> where we’re always reviewing your input for consideration).

Today’s update 1.13 also includes some improvements and fixes including:

For the full list of fixes, you can view Title Update notes at the Rockstar Support site.

To download today's free update, fire up your connected PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360, start GTAV and download the automatic update (1.13) when prompted (Xbox 360 players will also be required to download an additional compatibility pack upon entering GTA Online).

Also stay tuned here at the Newswire for details on the High Life Weekend Social Club Event starting this Friday, with in-game bonuses, a special Rockstar-hosted live stream, rare gear sweepstakes and more.

• Like 2

PhoGarrett

So have we made so many concept updates that we're just copy and pasting actual R* updates?

• Like 9

JokerSmokerToker

I wont lie, i was a zentornazi when they first came out, it IS a sexy car, but the type of players that usually drive them just annoy the f*ck out of me, and i honestly have no use for a car that fast - i dont race at all, and i enjoy the challenge of outrunning/outdriving players in freemode. I sold mine 2 months after i bought it, never looked back :)

Feltzer is love, Feltzer is life.

I like the bullpup rifle from this update, I would had bought the zentowhatever but it's expensive and I went for the cheaper Turismo R instead.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Ah zentorno....i still lovin it

• Like 1

Best thing about this update wasn't even included in the update. It was the 2x$ + 2xRP (ON EVERYTHING!) weekend before the update, so you'll have enough money to fill up that 2nd garage. Guess nobody bought sharkcards for a while, because they never did that again...

• Like 7

Meh.

The only things I actually use from this update are the jazz hands. And of course the mental state, if that counts. Everything else is useless, especially that Zentorno.

Man, f*ck that Zentorno.

Meh.

The only things I actually use from this update are the jazz hands. And of course the mental state, if that counts. Everything else is useless, especially that Zentorno.

Man, f*ck that Zentorno.

How is the Zentorno useless?

• Like 3

So, why is this here again?

Are we like, trying to compare it to the upcoming update, to see if High Life is going to get out done or something?

Or is this a High Life appreciation thread?

P.S. The Massacro was the best thing to come out of that.

• Like 2

_Pythonomorpha_

I remember when they announced the new interiors. I replaced my Weazel Plaza apartment for the high-end one on Del Perro. (2nd apt is the 400k Eclipse)

I still regret that, the old interiors actually look better than the expensive ones.

I remember when they announced the new interiors. I replaced my Weazel Plaza apartment for the high-end one on Del Perro. (2nd apt is the 400k Eclipse)

I still regret that, the old interiors actually look better than the expensive ones.

The only new apartment worth getting was the tinsel towers because of that view

Meh.

Man, f*ck that Zentorno.

Zentorno, useless? :lol:

Anyway great update. Was my favourite one.

So have we made so many concept updates that we're just copy and pasting actual R* updates?

I've got an idea for an excellent DLC. It will be called "Grand Theft Auto" and it will be all about stealing, customizing, driving, racing and showing our cars, along with some fun street crime. It will be a welcome relief, after 2 years of unbalanced, overpowered 24/7 deathmatch military PvP...oh, wait... :p

Edited by saintsrow

CarimboHanky

Oh, almost forgot, it was also the birth of that demonic super car, The Zentorno.

0_0.jpg

Still wondering why we didn't get the Valentine's Day dlc for current-gen =[

Best thing about this update wasn't even included in the update. It was the 2x$ + 2xRP (ON EVERYTHING!) weekend before the update, so you'll have enough money to fill up that 2nd garage. Guess nobody bought sharkcards for a while, because they never did that again...

I remember that. Every random job was basically Rooftop Rumble for an easy 36K every 5mins. Then the Update hits and they completely change the mission. I find it funny that they haven't done a 2x$$$ 2xRP weekend since then either.

Meh.

Man, f*ck that Zentorno.

Zentorno, useless? :lol:

Anyway great update. Was my favourite one.

Useless for me. I don't race, and even if I did most of them are jumps/turning nightmares anyway.

The Entity can do anything that the Zentorno can, and it feels heavier, which I like. Still need to buy another one, actually. Sold mine when the heists came out.

Am I missing something here or have you literally just copy and pasted a year old R* update and posted it?

• Like 1

The only thing I liked from that DLC update were second property option and Dinka Thrust motorcycle,and even then it´s my least favorite among cruisers/touring bikes,I like Daemon,Bagger,Hexer,Sovereign and Innovation more,they look better.

Edited by LeopardGecko

This is when the DLC's were actually good. I was also a fan of the Business update. We need more updates like this one. It would freshen up the game quite a lot... at least for me.

I remember that. Every random job was basically Rooftop Rumble for an easy 36K every 5mins. Then the Update hits and they completely change the mission. I find it funny that they haven't done a 2x$$$ 2xRP weekend since then either.

Back then everybody was so eager to finish the mission fast, they immediately ran into the parking lot to kill all the guys. Nobody thought about the getaway, so I always called Merryweather for a pickup helicopter as soon as the mission started. Good old times.

I only had like $100k before and $4 million afterwards. So doing the math now I played 9.03 hours on that weekend. I should've played more - I was so stupid and naive back then!

Not A Nice Person

Am I missing something here or have you literally just copy and pasted a year old R* update and posted it?

Yup you missed it trying to be a smartass

Sorry, I can't hold back.

RevisIted....you spelt Revisted OP.

nWo_Y2J_2015

Oh, almost forgot, it was also the birth of that demonic super car, The Zentorno. Chances are you, or someone you know have had the pleasure of bumping into the toady trolls that drive them. Here's a copy of the full article from the Newswire with all goods. Enjoy.

4218891174_loldog_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

TheNameless

Sorry, I can't hold back.

RevisIted....you spelt Revisted OP.

So what's Revislted?