2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Can't complete heist...surely others have the same problem?

skiz

The amount of time I can spend in GTA V online and accomplish absolutely zero is nothing short of infuriating.

It's difficult enough just to get 4 people to join a heist, but then some jackass inevitably goes all leroy jenkins and screws it up. And then when a player dies, someone almost always leaves, voiding the requirements of the heist and kicking everyone out to repeat the process all over again. Makes me want to reach through the damn screen and strangle someone.

I've been trying to do Prison Break for two days now... How am I ever supposed to complete anything??

Edited by skiz

You just have to be lucky that you somehow get a decent randies joining.

I currently do not have any of my friends on PC, as they are all stuck in consoles for now.

Though, I think its a LOT better now than before, as people generally got better at playing than when Heist was first introduced / released on PC. Also, those that have learnt that they just are not cut out for it, are generally just doing missions (either because they lack patience or are just struck with reality). Its more profitable to repeat missions, than doing heists with randies anyway.

But if you do all 4 in a row you get a million bucks...if you do it without dying you get 10 million bucks. Thats a pretty great incentive to me.

Edited by skiz

If you really want that, you just cant do it with randies.

The challenge is there to force you to make a PROPER crew and run with them. Yell smack puch stab at them for screwing up.

Doing things in succession for a small bonus at the end is doable, but I would call it questionable for a time spent+getting angry over return. You can earn that million a LOT faster by doing missions, even by yourself.

If you are looking for that 10 million with randies... You are just asking miracles to happen.

Join a good crew and play with them. Or just use the Lobby and Meetups section to fin people who'll be willing to do the heists with you. Without a proper crew, it's always difficult to do the heists and earn millions.

• Like 1

UltimateAntic

Hmmm, werid usually I'll have better luck with randoms when I try the Prison heist.

I would help you out if I could but today is my only day I can play gta (days ahead of me are gonna busy ones)

The amount of time I can spend in GTA V online and accomplish absolutely zero is nothing short of infuriating.

It's difficult enough just to get 4 people to join a heist, but then some jackass inevitably goes all leroy jenkins and screws it up. And then when a player dies, someone almost always leaves, voiding the requirements of the heist and kicking everyone out to repeat the process all over again. Makes me want to reach through the damn screen and strangle someone.

I've been trying to do Prison Break for two days now... How am I ever supposed to complete anything??

Go to reddit, post a time and date you will be around to do the heist. People reply who are willing to actually play the hiest rather than just trying to sponge quick money. Do the whole thing with the same people.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HeistTeams/

Worth a try.

Yeah the prison break heist i finally completed with a guy from my crew, otherwise i played with randoms like 30 or 40 times and always someone screws up either dies or quits random or whatever... smallest mistake and everything u did perfect is for nothing :(

I've been struggling same way, and decided to create own crew and find adequate people to play with, no trolls no jackasses that are just ruining other player's time, if you're interested I just created a crew named "Old Skullz MC" my nck is Sgabyan in the game too, so find me.