Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Hvitdverg

Lets play a game of "Would You Rather" GTA VI edition.

Recommended Posts

GTA-Biker
Posted (edited)

First option.

 

If the game is set in the modern times again,should vehicles based on 90s and early 2000s models (such as Oracle XS, Schafter, Infernus, PCJ600, etc.) return the same as they were in GTA 4 and 5 or should they be updated and based on current models?

Edited by GTA-Biker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[Ambient]

First option. I mean, Murcielagos or 2000's 7-Series are still a thing these days.

 

More drift-friendly driving physics or more real-life like ones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MojoGamer

Knowing I like carrying my games into my dreams, 2nd option.

Cause i want to master my dreams and real life in this stimulation.

 

GTA 6 pushes you to be a good lad or tells you if being a bad lad?

#itsawabootthishaggin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bashovski
On 8/8/2020 at 3:15 AM, MojoGamer said:

Knowing I like carrying my games into my dreams, 2nd option.

Cause i want to master my dreams and real life in this stimulation.

 

GTA 6 pushes you to be a good lad or tells you if being a bad lad?

#itsawabootthishaggin

Next gta could have something like psyche system which GTA online has. Higher levels of insanity could lower down the skills of a character and often cause hallucinations/nightmares in cutscenes. 

Longer storyline (150+ missions, 60-70h of playtime to complete excluding the side missions) or shorter storyline?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoJesus

Longer storyline. But they better make it a good one then.

 

Return the weapon pickups scattered across the map or have more collectibles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[Ambient]

More collectibles.

 

Should there be a bigger focus on politics in the next GTA, or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA-Biker
Posted (edited)

Not.

 

Should there be various different criminal NPCs (thieves randomly mugging pedestrians and stealing cars, drug dealers selling drugs, pimps hanging around prostitutes, gang members, etc.) or should gang members be the only criminal NPCs in freeroam?

Edited by GTA-Biker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoJesus

First option.

 

More aircraft or more boats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
killdrivetheftvehicle

boats

 

Karma system OR Honor system?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA-Biker

I don't know how karma system would work,so I'll go with honor system.

 

Should all the armed NPCs in free roam carry the same standard Pistol or should they carry a wide variety of different weapons (some gang members would pull out a Glock in a shootout, others would have a Beretta, others would have a 1911, some may have a revolver or a melee weapon, or even SMGs or sawed off shotguns,city cops would carry pistols while small town cops would carry revolvers, etc.)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[Ambient]

The latter, of course.

 

If the game is set in the present-day, should the in-game TV (or an in-game streaming service) be focused on "live action" (aka based on the game's engine) shows or cartoons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beato_dim

I'd like a mix of both, so no.

 

R3-type submissions (Paramedic, Taxi Driver etc.) or two/three GTA4-style submissions (a la Police Scanner)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingAJ032304
Posted (edited)
On 8/17/2020 at 6:21 AM, Beato_dim said:

I'd like a mix of both, so no.

 

R3-type submissions (Paramedic, Taxi Driver etc.) or two/three GTA4-style submissions (a la Police Scanner)?

I REALLY want something different than those two that ties better to the overall theme and story and most importantly is actually addicting but if I had to choose it would be R3-type submissions in the GTA IV style.

 

 

Innovative new choose/fail system where the game minimizes fails to only you/character deaths. (ex. if your chasing someone and they get away, rather than failing you, it throws a wrench to the plot/adds a few new missions to the game that may be involved in finding them or if you kill someone the plot told you not to kill, the plot would adjust to the new circumstances to figure something out, or if you botch up something planned in a heist, rather than failing you, you can try to adjust to new circumstances, stuff like that)

 

or

 

FAR more interiors and overall more places to visit and more land marks? 

Edited by KingAJ032304
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash-JAY

I would like to have one single Protagonist. 

But episodic dlc's like GTA 4 would be great. That way you get to know and like them individually which is some how better, I guess?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingAJ032304
5 hours ago, Ash-JAY said:

I would like to have one single Protagonist. 

But episodic dlc's like GTA 4 would be great. That way you get to know and like them individually which is some how better, I guess?! 

Out of curiosity, what was this reply responding to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[Ambient]
On 8/24/2020 at 11:12 PM, KingAJ032304 said:

Innovative new choose/fail system where the game minimizes fails to only you/character deaths. (ex. if your chasing someone and they get away, rather than failing you, it throws a wrench to the plot/adds a few new missions to the game that may be involved in finding them or if you kill someone the plot told you not to kill, the plot would adjust to the new circumstances to figure something out, or if you botch up something planned in a heist, rather than failing you, you can try to adjust to new circumstances, stuff like that)

 

or

 

FAR more interiors and overall more places to visit and more land marks? 

The latter.

 

A protagonist who's introverted and is very emotionless, or a protagonist who pictures the "macho" man stereotype?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reddy_Dufresne
34 minutes ago, [Ambient] said:

The latter.

 

A protagonist who's introverted and is very emotionless, or a protagonist who pictures the "macho" man stereotype?

i honestly wouldn't mind a protagonist a la Claude or Toni. but I don't think it would fit. So rather a protagonist with a good background story and greatly written character. Maybe the way they did it with Rdr2 so we can kind od steer him to the good guy or bad guy attitude ourselves.

 

 

 

More accessible buildings and entrances with less detail to interior (due to it being almost impossible to give hundreds or thousands of buildings own unique interiors) or less with amazing detail to them, each with a little easter egg

Edited by Reddy_Dufresne
tabboun mok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrudgefromSanAndreas

Second one.

 

Greaser or goth as protag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA-Biker

Greaser.While the 1950s setting would fit better in a Mafia games,it would be cool to have a hotrod driving, bobber riding, leather/denim jacket wearing greaser protagonist.

 

If the setting is in the 70s or 80s,should there be more old school guns (S&W Model 10, M1911, Luger, Tommy Gun, MP40, STG44, M1 Garand, BAR, etc.) or at the time new guns (Beretta 92, H&K P7, Uzi, MP5, SPAS 12, AK47, M16, M14, etc.)?

Edited by GTA-Biker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingAJ032304
On 9/19/2020 at 6:10 PM, GTA-Biker said:

Greaser.While the 1950s setting would fit better in a Mafia games,it would be cool to have a hotrod driving, bobber riding, leather/denim jacket wearing greaser protagonist.

 

If the setting is in the 70s or 80s,should there be more old school guns (S&W Model 10, M1911, Luger, Tommy Gun, MP40, STG44, M1 Garand, BAR, etc.) or at the time new guns (Beretta 92, H&K P7, Uzi, MP5, SPAS 12, AK47, M16, M14, etc.)?

Preferably a mix of both for what the situation/scenario call for but I'll edge more to the newer style.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.