3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Gta online heist difficulty for host

GrandTeaRedemption

GrandTeaRedemption

If i host a heist mission, i dont get any money so is it like useless to put on hard difficulty?

Except for the finale, there will be no benefit to you as a host.

Well, you do get RP, so if thats what you desperately need, then sure.

But you are looking at a wrong gameplay mode for farming RP or money.

PoeticWhisper

You DO get money. Just not for the set-ups. Just put the finale at 40% for you 20 for the others. If they don't like it, too bad. They will make more money in the set-ups than you make in profit hosting.

You DO get money. Just not for the set-ups. Just put the finale at 40% for you 20 for the others. If they don't like it, too bad. They will make more money in the set-ups than you make in profit hosting.

40/20/20/20 already is generous for randoms, especially for the fact that majority are finale hoppers.

55/15/15/15 for randoms on finale

40/20/20/20 for those randoms that stuck around

Whatever for friends

• Like 1

GrandTeaRedemption

Ya im not trying to farm money, just want to have some control on the setups and heists

Ya im not trying to farm money, just want to have some control on the setups and heists

Just go normal, or even easy. You cant trust most of the randoms to not screw up for hard difficulty.

And you especially cannot trust their patience to stick around after failture occuring.

• Like 1

Shadowfennekin

You do get RP for having it set on Hard. Good if you're still under 100, get more levels and upgrade the health bar and unlock better weapons.

I personally ignore setups set to Easy as they give crap pay. Only joining Normal or Hard is worth the time. And if the whole thing was set to Easy, you can't exactly say they got paid for setups so you deserve more.

Really, there are only a few setups that can be excused for being Easy. Pacific Standard Convoy and Bikes, those are the ones the most people die on based on past experience.

Also, I suggest investing in a heavy combat armor outfit. If you set the Heist to Player Saved outfits(You'll have to do this on every setup/fnale, it switches back to default) and either saved it as an outfit or you're wearing it when you started..... you have a lot of extra health. If you're wearing armor, you got even more. It really makes Heists easier

• Like 1

It's a shame the money you earn from the finale cant be given out as I would love to hand over 25% of the set-up cost to make it fair for the host.

NomadRider

Good luck finding randoms who will work for 15%. There are a growing number of us who will troll you by letting the final almost finish before we fail. Anything less than 20% is not gonna get the job done. At 20% you need to have the job set on hard so we get full pay or you'll need to give up 25%. 15% is bullsh*t and setting the job on normal means you don't want or need the money anyway or you wouldn't be willing to give up 25% off the top.

My friends and I have several million each in game money and we will finish your heist if the payout is right. We'll fail every time if it isn't. I encourage other players to do the same. Screw these greedy bastards that want to get rich quick. I have a lot of ingame money but I earned ever penny of it and some f*cktard troll of a host is not going to get free work from me.

Edited by NomadRider

You do get RP for having it set on Hard. Good if you're still under 100, get more levels and upgrade the health bar and unlock better weapons.

I personally ignore setups set to Easy as they give crap pay. Only joining Normal or Hard is worth the time. And if the whole thing was set to Easy, you can't exactly say they got paid for setups so you deserve more.

Really, there are only a few setups that can be excused for being Easy. Pacific Standard Convoy and Bikes, those are the ones the most people die on based on past experience.

Also, I suggest investing in a heavy combat armor outfit. If you set the Heist to Player Saved outfits(You'll have to do this on every setup/fnale, it switches back to default) and either saved it as an outfit or you're wearing it when you started..... you have a lot of extra health. If you're wearing armor, you got even more. It really makes Heists easier

Really? Convoy and Bikes are both extremely easy to me unless you just can't make it a few blocks on a bike without crashing. I tend to have the most trouble on Signal, simply because people don't know what they're doing. They always rush up to the house before me, so the cinematic puts them in the driver seat and they either don't read chat or refuse to let me drive. They then proceed to take some kind of retarded route and run down the clock, never managing to lose the cops.

Edit: After thinking about it, the reason I think Bikes is easy is probably because every single time I run it people just drive in with their Kuruma and kill everything with god mode. I can definitely see how people would die playing it legit.

Edited by Collekt

If you haven't got a group of friends doing your finale, and are resorting to randoms then setting the split to 25% will encourage them to keep on retrying. Just my 2p's worth.

Good luck finding randoms who will work for 15%. There are a growing number of us who will troll you by letting the final almost finish before we fail. Anything less than 20% is not gonna get the job done. At 20% you need to have the job set on hard so we get full pay or you'll need to give up 25%. 15% is bullsh*t and setting the job on normal means you don't want or need the money anyway or you wouldn't be willing to give up 25% off the top.

My friends and I have several million each in game money and we will finish your heist if the payout is right. We'll fail every time if it isn't. I encourage other players to do the same. Screw these greedy bastards that want to get rich quick. I have a lot of ingame money but I earned ever penny of it and some f*cktard troll of a host is not going to get free work from me.

Ummm.... I am not finding that to be the case. Seems like a bunch of douches you are playing with.

I have seen, and have done so myself, most players accepting 15% cut for finale as randies. It is perfectly acceptable.

If you are talking about greed, I would think you are the greedy one as you are the one asking for more than the default cut.

Edited by StormEye

Mr. Someguy

Outfits are just cosmetic, they don't change your health or armour.

• Like 1

Outfits are just cosmetic, they don't change your health or armour.

Your wrong, heavy vest + bullet proof helmet lets you take alot more damage.

But you are also right, they do not change your health or armour.