2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

criminal mastermind easymode

Angerbox

So its been a few weeks since they've come out and i've not seen the cheap trick I discovered to make it very easy. So I thought its about time to make everyone rich.

All it requires is everyone have mics and good reactions.

So here goes... when someone dies all you have to do is hold down the PS button on your controller and close the application down, if done quick enough the R* servers dont have time to register the death/s and you can retry the heist again with no penalty.

Enjoy your millions :)

Saw someone post this on another gaming subforum. Can anyone confirm?

PoeticWhisper

Orrrrrrrr.

You can all wear BP helmets and super heavy heist armor. With a battalion of armored kuruma's.

The challenge is pretty easy over all TBH. It wasn't that much of a challenge once you find a team. Finding a team is the hardest part honestly.

Edited by PoeticWhisper
  • Like 3

Retired Mafia

or how about you just do it the legit way.

• Like 3

Relax nerds I'm not attempting it in the first place and when I do it will be legit. I'm just putting this out there because not everybody thinks the same way. How f*cking boring would the world be if that was the case.

still looking for some confirmation.

Relax nerds I'm not attempting it in the first place and when I do it will be legit. I'm just putting this out there because not everybody thinks the same way. How f*cking boring would the world be if that was the case.

the nerds are the ones that spend time finding glitches and posting them to get attention, affirmation or conformation.

EDIT:

Ive got to learn simpler words...

Edited by TreFacTor

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

So its been a few weeks since they've come out and i've not seen the cheap trick I discovered to make it very easy. So I thought its about time to make everyone rich.

All it requires is everyone have mics and good reactions.

So here goes... when someone dies all you have to do is hold down the PS button on your controller and close the application down, if done quick enough the R* servers dont have time to register the death/s and you can retry the heist again with no penalty.

Enjoy your millions :)

Saw someone post this on another gaming subforum. Can anyone confirm?

true, thats how i did my run

Edited by goldadderXD

the nerds are the ones that spend time finding glitches and posting them to get attention, affirmation or conformation.

EDIT:

that was one of the stupidest things I've ever read from you. Congratulations. Now please get your head out of your ass.

If we could somehow resist the urge to derail the thread, please do.

EDIT:

that was one of the stupidest things I've ever read from you. Congratulations. Now please get your head out of your ass.

If we could somehow resist the urge to derail the thread, please do.

You're terrible at lying.

No.

As soon as someone else sees "X player died" then it is reset.

You must unplug/reset (etc) before dying and before others get the prompt. Alternatively destroy the mission objective (eg Trash Truck).

Edited by Gaffa

I personally enjoyed the challenge of doing it correctly.

I completed it on the first attempt with some mates (not the first time I completed heists, but the first time we were going for the CM).

I then did it with another group and someone died on Pacific Standard Convoy setup. Was annoying (obviously less so to me as I had already completed it) but the people I was doing it with wanted to complete the challenge, not just get the money. Plus I actually think it gives the heists more of an edge when you have the threat of one death ending it. Adds to the experience in my eyes.

• Like 2

Cheat the system by not having skills!?

Please. The Mastermind is easy. You just have to have strategy.
Do not try shortcuts and cheater way.

Be honest with yourself.

_Pythonomorpha_

No.

You must unplug/reset (etc) before dying and before others get the prompt. Alternatively destroy the mission objective (eg Trash Truck).

It'll still reset even after the death notification. Last week while attempting the challenge, a teammate died on Prison Break - Station (he was on the cop team) and I got the notification "Your Criminal Mastermind Challenge progress has been reset". I immediately hit the power button on my PS3, then when I started GTA V back up and checked my awards the CMC was still at 5/26.

Total crapshoot - and if all four of you are going for it everyone has to d/c before the death registers.

If you really have to scam it, then d/c before you die - you generally know it's coming, so you have time.

But seriously, CM is all about the challenge - do it legit and the $10m will just be the icing on your awesomeness cake.

Tails Prower

Plus this has already been covered before on the forums in the Guides and Strategies section...

No.

It'll still reset even after the death notification. Last week while attempting the challenge, a teammate died on Prison Break - Station (he was on the cop team) and I got the notification "Your Criminal Mastermind Challenge progress has been reset". I immediately hit the power button on my PS3, then when I started GTA V back up and checked my awards the CMC was still at 5/26.

Could depend on system then. We did it the other day on PC and even though we had the notification and one person powering down, it had still reset. I also know it resets for a fact on the 360. You may have gotten lucky - either way not a chance I'd want to take if I was about to let the team down.

Edited by Gaffa

looking for people to do this challenge with im free all saturday, and sunday for a bit too. can only play in the weekends :c im level 234 or something. i have a mic and can talk english and dutch. psn is kuusko :) i have done every setup mission on hard and i know exxactly what to do but i just cant find a team

richard1997jones

Orrrrrrrr.

You can all wear BP helmets and super heavy heist armor. With a battalion of armored kuruma's.

The challenge is pretty easy over all TBH. It wasn't that much of a challenge once you find a team. Finding a team is the hardest part honestly.

I agree. Its very hard to get a team together but and with auto-aim its easy to be good.