2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Please help me, I'm being haunted!

mozno1

Yes that's right HAUNTED...... by unwanted weapons!

So I know that you press F9 to drop your current gun, that all works just fine.

My issue is, when i drop a gun the next time I enter any sort of new "area" (load screens for mission etc, driving car into garage etc etc) these pesky weapons are back in my inventory.

I want these weapons gone FOREVER! I hate them..... they cause me pain!

Does anyone know how the hell you permanently remove a weapon from your inventory?

Weapons in question:

Micro SMG

Vintage Pistol

Pistol

Bullpup Shotgun

PLEASE HELP ME! :( I just want to be able to pick from weapons i like!

EDIT: I thought at first i must have been picking them up by accident, so i drove to the middle of nowhere and dropped the guns there (where i wouldn't run over them by mistake later on) made sure I could see them on the floor as i drove off. So it is 100% NOT me picking them back up by accident.

Edited by mozno1
  • Like 1

AgentLemon

I've been wondering the same thing for ages, it's bloody annoying. I even dropped them so my friend could pick it up to see if that works but it just gives them the ammo and again the next time i enter a lobby or whatever I have the unwanted guns back.

nWo_Y2J_2015

I have all of the weapons, except the Gusenburg Sweeper cause I'm STILL waiting for Rockstar to bring back the Valentine's DLC back. To each their own, but I'm surprised anyone wouldn't want all weapons.

I have all of the weapons, except the Gusenburg Sweeper cause I'm STILL waiting for Rockstar to bring back the Valentine's DLC back. To each their own, but I'm surprised anyone wouldn't want all weapons.

That surprises me, I want one weapon in each slot! I certainly don't want to have to press shift and bugger about with a mouse wheel mid combat! That crap right there is GOING to get you killed...... a lot.

Each to their own i guess. :)

Edited by mozno1

nWo_Y2J_2015

That surprises me, I want one weapon in each slot! I certainly don't want to have to press shift and bugger about with a mouse wheel mid combat! That crap right there is GOING to get you killed...... a lot.

That's why you prepare BEFORE the battle. I choose my weapons based on what I'm going to be doing.

I agree, to each their own. :)

Only thing I can think of is to just drop the weapons and stand around in Passive Mode (to not get killed) for a while so the game updates your character with the Social Club. I tried searching on Google and found nothing. It seems to mostly affect PC players, because a lot of the PS4 players say once they drop the weapon it didn't come back. Hopefully you find a solution though.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

That's why you prepare BEFORE the battle. I choose my weapons based on what I'm going to be doing.

Only thing I can think of is to just drop the weapons and stand around in Passive Mode (to not get killed) for a while so the game updates your character with the Social Club. I tried searching on Google and found nothing. It seems to mostly affect PC players, because a lot of the PS4 players say once they drop the weapon it didn't come back. Hopefully you find a solution though.

I do prepare, then i get in a car get back out and its back on the first weapon in each segment......

nWo_Y2J_2015

I do prepare, then i get in a car get back out and its back on the first weapon in each segment......

It doesn't do that on mine.

It's really freaking annoying, when you need a good gun in that moment fast and then on selection have that f*cking pea-shooter and you need to cycle your guns.

Edited by Apopololo
  • Like 3

It's really freaking annoying, when you need a good gun in that moment fast and then on selection have that f*cking pea-shooter and you need to cycle your guns.

I know right.... -.-

No one at all has found a solution to this? Like anyone? Its doing my nut in!

Sleepy Dude

I know right.... -.-

No one at all has found a solution to this? Like anyone? Its doing my nut in!

if you have the valentine's day or the independance day weps ill take them off your hands...