2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

*Rumour* Bahama Mamas will be added exclusively to new gen and PC (onl

xGeoThumbs

xGeoThumbs

Found: http://gta.wikia.com/Bahama_Mamas?diff=prev&oldid=786158

On 11 May 2015, Rockstar announced that The Bahama Mamas nightclub will be introduced in an upcoming title update for Grand Theft Auto Online. The Bahama Mamas nightclub is exclusive to Social Club members on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Players will be able to engage with each other and access a variety of interactive activities. All players will be unable to use weapons or melee while visiting The Bahama Mamas. In tandem with new radio station The Lab FM to all platforms, players will have the ability to vote on their favorite track to be played across the nightclub.

So R* is looking into adding the nightclub as a place to meet up with fellow players, participate in "interactive" activities (dancing etc). But it is only available for the new versions of the game and only for Social club members.

Edited by xGeoThumbs

If true, brilliant. I hate I missed it last time.

Until I see something more concrete I'm skeptical though

GamesBoy316

Rockstar did say that the PS3 and Xbox 360 won't be able to handle more content in the future, but that they're trying their best to squeeze in as much as they can. Last gen players can't get mad at them. It's not Rockstar's fault that the hardware on those systems are old. But besides that, can't wait for the club to open, it's nice how there's another place to hang out and party.

Edited by GamesBoy316
  • Like 2

xGeoThumbs

If true, brilliant. I hate I missed it last time.

Until I see something more concrete I'm skeptical though

You should be. Especially when it comes to GTA rumors.

• Like 1

It's not like something worth losing sleep anyway.

Dancing minigame in GTA, big f*cking deal.

Makes sense since the club wasn't in the last gen consoles when it was discovered.

Chloroform

Not really my thing but it would be cool for the people that like this kind of stuff.

xGeoThumbs

I wonder how they will keep it troll-proof (if that's even a thing) though. I can already imagine people getting gunned down when they try to leave the place. Or players with bounties hiding in there.

Maybe there will be a teleport option between your apartment(s) and the club / Players with bounties not allowed.

• Like 2

I'll be the first player to dance to the Bahama Mamas!

• Like 2

I really wouldn't be surprised if all future content updates were current-gen only, even SP DLC. Last gen needs to die already. Either keep up and get a PS4 or fall behind, we shouldn't be dragging last-gen peasants with us to slow us down.

Edited by Cyoctane

TheKingChivas

I wonder how they will keep it troll-proof (if that's even a thing) though. I can already imagine people getting gunned down when they try to leave the place. Or players with bounties hiding in there.

Maybe there will be a teleport option between your apartment(s) and the club / Players with bounties not allowed.

How is this any different than the strip club now, or any other place people tend to go?

• Like 2

Metal Slime

http://gta.wikia.com/Bahama_Mamas?diff=prev&oldid=786158

All players will be unable to use weapons or melee while visiting The Bahama Mamas-

Youtuber: "Wuts up guis, laidmaster2005 here to show you a glitch on how to use your weapons and get God mode in Bahama Mamas. First smash that Like and Subscribe..."

xGeoThumbs

How is this any different than the strip club now, or any other place people tend to go?

The stripclub doesn't have any interactive activities between players making it a rather underpopulated place Online, and you can actually use weapons inside the club.

Giantsgiants

If this is real, then Rockstar needs to bring back the Club.

589_Club.jpg

What better way to release a club update by including a car called the Club?

Shadowfennekin

I sure hope that's f*cking false. I want that in SP and on 360

• Like 2

CrysisAverted

So this is the beggining of the end for last-gen

Edited by CrysisAverted

A Paradox from 94

You know what they say about rumours?

rumer-willis-val-dwts-premiere.jpg

They will probably win DWTS.

But I don't see why not, it only makes since right. You'll probably have advanced dance moves on PS4-X1-PC, and the last gen users will be stuck with thismaxresdefault.jpg

Edited by A Paradox from 94
  • Like 5

So this is the beggining of the end for last-gen

From what it sounds like, yes. Although I'm not suprised at all.

Can someone point me to where they "announced" anything?

• Like 3

jamesbond5_7

The stripclub doesn't have any interactive activities between players making it a rather underpopulated place Online, and you can actually use weapons inside the club.

You can have the strippers come over your apartment and the place becomes even more unpopular, if it was ever popular for players looking to interactive with one another. Edited by jamesbond5_7

I really wouldn't be surprised if all future content updates were current-gen only, even SP DLC. Last gen needs to die already. Either keep up and get a PS4 or fall behind, we shouldn't be dragging last-gen peasants with us to slow us down.

Some of us don't feel like shelling out 600 dollars of our hard earned money for a video game system, plus another 60 for a video game. So go f*ck yourself.

Hell yea!! Taking my lady character and getting into some twerking contests!

• Like 2

Some of us don't feel like shelling out 600 dollars of our hard earned money for a video game system, plus another 60 for a video game. So go f*ck yourself.

No, f*ck you and your "I don't want the videogame industry to progress and move on, please cripple videogames so that my old ass system can still play them because I'm too cheap/poor to get a new one" mentality.

Also, you saying it costs $600 for a new system proves how stupid last-gen peasants are.

Edited by Cyoctane

Then you don't want it bad enough.

• Like 3

xGeoThumbs

I sure hope that's f*cking false. I want that in SP and on 360

I hope for many people that it will come to last gen consoles, but don't get your hopes up. R* is still trying to get your guys to invest again.

Talking of adding it to Story mode might actually not be such a long shot. The interior is added in both Online and Story mode.

So since R* didn't add the new heist interiors etc in the Story world, why then would they add the club to Story, the least they could do is open it up, right?

Edited by xGeoThumbs
  • Like 1

A Paradox from 94

Also, you saying it costs $600 for a new system proves how stupid last-gen peasants are.

Maybe he is buying a steam box? But yeah his math is kinda off.

CrysisAverted

So the world should withhold progress because some people don't care enough to spend more money but still want content developed for them

• Like 3

The word 'exclusive' has lost all meaning.