2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

COP NIGHTMARE

terabaapkabaap

terabaapkabaap

So all of us can unite over one thing, the cops suck. I hold a lot of grudges against them, So, why not dedicate one session to annihilate those cops! 15 PLAYERS AGAINST COPS. all of us in heist vehicles and tanks.
2 insurgent pickup - 4 players

1 full valkyrie- 4 players

2 savages - 2 players

3 tanks - 3 players

2 jets! hydra or lazer your wish - 2 players.
the additional pickup can be switched with a tank. We start with this configuration, if your vehicle gets destroyed, feel free to get a new one, if you die, switch to passive and wait for others to die. it is likely that the jet pilots will die in the end, so if everyone else dies, they should preferably lose the cops and join us in passive and we end the day with a peaceful car meet! You decide the car class etc. What do you say?

• Like 3

nWo_Y2J_2015

So all of us can unite over one thing, the cops suck. I hold a lot of grudges against them, So, why not dedicate one session to annihilate those cops! 15 PLAYERS AGAINST COPS. all of us in heist vehicles and tanks.

2 insurgent pickup - 4 players

1 full valkyrie- 4 players

2 savages - 2 players

3 tanks - 3 players

2 jets! hydra or lazer your wish - 2 players.

the additional pickup can be switched with a tank. We start with this configuration, if your vehicle gets destroyed, feel free to get a new one, if you die, switch to passive and wait for others to die. it is likely that the jet pilots will die in the end, so if everyone else dies, they should preferably lose the cops and join us in passive and we end the day with a peaceful car meet! You decide the car class etc. What do you say?

The cops win in the end. Have fun with that though.

terabaapkabaap

There will be a point when the cops cant take it. the game will try to spawn some cops as it would be out of cops. happens when there are just 4 people going hard on cops, imagine the possibilities with 15! On ps3 btw

• Like 1

I'm for it, I rampage the cops myself sometimes, either from a Kuruma or with a tank. Ironically the tank can take less than the Kuruma.

Don't rely on helicopters, they won't survive the small arms gunfire forever. Not sure about lazers but I woudln't be surprised if cops eventually shot them down with their 'pistols'.

About the game running out of cops... Are you kiddin? I wish that was real.

terabaapkabaap

It doesn't run out completely, there is this short period during which the game lags. it won't spawn cops around you. Happens even if there are only 2 players with 5 star wanted levels. Imagine the possibilities with 15? Would give enough time change choppers lol xD, if required we could go full russia and employ 15 tanks!

and with all of us in close proximity and with so much of firepower, even the savage would last long!

Post your PSN ID, I'll add you when the damn online game starts working...

15 tanks, hmmmmm

Adrian_AFTB

You need Pegasus vehicles to fight cops who use shotguns, pistols and carbine rifles? :blink:

Shotguns that headshot you from 50 meters away.

Pistols that take down a Hydra.

Carbine rifles that, when shooting from a moving helicopter, will take down your own helicopter. From a 100 meters distance.

Don't forget their SMGs which I call laser-guided miniguns.

All that plus infinite numbers and kamikaze strategy (you riding a tank? Let's crash so many cop cruisers into it until it fails. You in a chopper? Let's crash our own choppers into it).

So... Yea you kinda do need it. Yes I'd like a GTA game where you can be a small time criminal and fight through common cops with handguns but that's not where we are.

Edited by RogerWho
  • Like 2

Adrian_AFTB

Instead of strengthening your own argument, you've strengthened mine. If you think the weapons and vehicles used by the cops can do that to your own helicopters and tanks, why use an army of those vehicles? There are plenty of strategic buildings, ledges, etc in and around LS that you can use to fight them instead. You can even go underground to fight them. Use cover and let the cops come to you. Make sure you have enough armour and snacks before engaging them to increase your survivability. Then, once you believe you've done enough damage, call Lester to lose your wanted level. That makes much more sense to me, rather than using an army of the very-easily-destroyed-by-cops vehicles to fight them.

Edited by Adrian_AFTB

Because this is about going aggro on cops, not some tactical simulation. I know I can not win over the cops. I just want to blow off steam because cops really annoy me so much at other times. So sometimes I just go rampage them with a tank or Kuruma, or if I have someone with me, Valkyrie or Insurgent.

There's no 'sense' to it in the first place. Let's blow up 100 cop cars and 50 helis before they kill me. And if I have enough, get a Kuruma and hide in a tunnel.

Now if there really was a way that the game actually runs out of cops (say, none spawn for 10 minutes after you kill 200 in a session), then you could add some challenge aspects into it...

Edited by RogerWho
  • Like 2

terabaapkabaap

we will overpower the cops in every way possible. Degrade them, humiliate them For our own sake. I assure u u will feel better.

Adrian_AFTB

All I am saying is that it's quite ironic for you to use the very vehicles that are so 'easily destroyed' by the cops against them. The only way I could see them destroying a Hydra or a Savage with pistols would be the pilot flying far too low; in which case the blame has to be put solely on the pilot, as it wouldn't of been destroyed if they weren't low enough for the cops on the ground to shoot it. Also, I can see many players getting killed by the tanks, jets and helicopters. Unless of course you're going to space out your army to minimise the risk of accidental kills happening. Anyway, I wish you all luck and have fun. :)

terabaapkabaap

I never said that they are easily destroyed. They easily destroy our bodies. Not our vehicles

Adrian_AFTB

You didn't, but RogerWho did. I don't wish to argue or annoy anyone. You play your game how you want. I amn't judging anyone now and will never judge anyone in the future. :)

DentureDynamite

What I do when I get ticked off with the cops is go on a "freeway rampage" with my Buzzard. I just fly north to south along one of the highways blowing as many cops/NOOSE to shreds as I can before I get to the city.

When I reach the city, I land my Buzzard on the main (lower) floor of the under-construction building along Alta St., and quickly run up the ramps on the right to the first level.

I then hide behind one of the concrete pillars to the left, and shoot it out with NOOSE (the assault shotgun works great for that) :) until they eventually (usually) give up, and I lose my five-star wanted level. The idea is to use cover to your advantage, forcing them through a small entrance where you can do the greatest damage, and all they can do is keep repeating their pitiful profanity scripts at you.

The best part comes after you lose your five-star wanted level. You can then annihilate any "leftover" NOOSE troopers (well, at least one!) wandering back to their secret despawn spots with your favorite melee weapon and only get a three-star wanted level, which is easy to lose since you're already at the top of a skyscraper. :)

You can then either just parachute off, or (if it survived) fly your Buzzard back to Terra firma.

I used to try similar scenarios with the cops and their "NOOSE" equivalents in Watch Dogs, but they were a bit harder to lose/fight (gameplay mechanics were pitiful and AI was massively worse than GTA Online).

Edited by DentureDynamite

What I do when I get ticked off with the cops is go on a "freeway rampage" with my Buzzard. I just fly north to south along one of the highways blowing as many cops/NOOSE to shreds as I can before I get to the city.

When I reach the city, I land my Buzzard on the main (lower) floor of the under-construction building along Alta St., and quickly run up the ramps on the right to the first level.

I then hide behind one of the concrete pillars to the left, and shoot it out with NOOSE (the assault shotgun works great for that) :) until they eventually (usually) give up, and I lose my five-star wanted level. The idea is to use cover to your advantage, forcing them through a small entrance where you can do the greatest damage, and all they can do is keep repeating their pitiful profanity scripts at you.

The best part comes after you lose your five-star wanted level. You can then annihilate any "leftover" NOOSE troopers (well, at least one!) wandering back to their secret despawn spots with your favorite melee weapon and only get a three-star wanted level, which is easy to lose since you're already at the top of a skyscraper. :)

You can then either just parachute off, or (if it survived) fly your Buzzard back to Terra firma.

I used to try similar scenarios with the cops and their "NOOSE" equivalents in Watch Dogs, but they were a bit harder to lose/fight (gameplay mechanics were pitiful and AI was massively worse than GTA Online).

Was it really worth typing that much...?

terabaapkabaap

Lol still no word on the game. You guys wanna do this or nah? And denture I found it pretty interesting :)

ThousandFangs

This seems interesting. I'll send a friend request once I can get back online, it shouldn't take too long. My PSN is ThousandFangs .

terabaapkabaap

Aw damn. And i have been confused ahaha. I am so sorry, I ll be online in like an hour and We ll play! if you guys are free ofcourse :)

• 1 month later...
Retired Mafia

Anyone still up for it?

our crew is probally hosting an event this weekend which is about attacking the military base with tanks (transported by cargobobs), savages and insurgents. if you're interested? we host events like this every weekend :)

Edited by Retired Mafia

Anyone still up for it?

our crew is probally hosting an event this weekend which is about attacking the military base with tanks (transported by cargobobs), savages and insurgents. if you're interested? we host events like this every weekend :)

Indeed, over a year in the making. The hard part of starting it off already done, and is a blast! Literally lol.

Check us out, you wont be dissapointed.

terabaapkabaap

Anyone still up for it?

Indeed, over a year in the making. The hard part of starting it off already done, and is a blast! Literally lol.

Check us out, you wont be dissapointed.

Anyone still up for it?

YES PLEASE!

Retired Mafia

YES PLEASE!

alright man :) here's a link to our meetup/event topic (awarded to best event/meetup topic of the year!) for you and others who're interested in joining to check out! it's where we arrange daily meetups and weekly events. Plans and write in lists will be posted soon (probally today), it will contain write in lists for everybody to write in

link:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/711466-ps-van-society-meets-criminal-activities-mission-sprees-minigames/page-1

hopefully i'll see you and others online soon! keep an eye out for the topic for when the list are posted :)

• 3 weeks later...
Sentinel Driver

Even better on next gen where you can have 30 players

terabaapkabaap

Even better on next gen where you can have 30 players

that'd be epic! But my crew is pure ps3 and I also haven't been able to upgrade yet.