3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

How to get out of bad sports server?

AgentLemon

AgentLemon

SO I have been labelled a bad sport for blowing up noobs that try and kill me in karumas. I log in online and I'm put into an empty server by myself, find new session, another empty server, try this 5 more times to no avail. I try to quick join a race and it puts me into an empty race screen and auto-invite doesn't seem to bring anyone to play.

Is there a way I can get out of this? I love gta but I can't go 15 days without having anyone to play with/against.

Some people have claimed that completing races/missions by yourself can earn enough "good sport" points to get you out. Don't know if it works but it's worth a shot I guess. Criminal Records is the shortest race in the game and good for farming points apparently.

*Post deleted.

Edited by The7thOne

dVOJf7l.png

GrandTeaRedemption

SO I have been labelled a bad sport for blowing up noobs that try and kill me in karumas. I log in online and I'm put into an empty server by myself, find new session, another empty server, try this 5 more times to no avail. I try to quick join a race and it puts me into an empty race screen and auto-invite doesn't seem to bring anyone to play.

Is there a way I can get out of this? I love gta but I can't go 15 days without having anyone to play with/against.

Jez how many cars have you blow up for being bad sport?

Ai®a©ob®a

Some people have claimed that completing races/missions by yourself can earn enough "good sport" points to get you out. Don't know if it works but it's worth a shot I guess. Criminal Records is the shortest race in the game and good for farming points apparently.

You need to do them with other players, Doing them solo doesn't count the "Teamwork" is what gives you the Good Sport points.

OT: No there is nothing you can do to get out of BS. You'll have to serve out your setenence and remember once you at back in general population after your term is up you can only blow up a few cars before you are back in BS lobbies with each time you go in more time is added but i'm sure you know that since you've been there before as your first offense is 48 hours so you've been in there a few times.

nWo_Y2J_2015

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I don't see people driving around in an Armored Kuruma and killing people. Maybe someone is and they're going after the same person, but not very often has the target been me. From what I've read, the only way to get out of the Bad Sport lobbies is to wait for it to end. I thought one of the loading screens said you'd be put in a lobby with other Bad Sports, but maybe they changed it. It must take a lot of blowing vehicles up to be a Bad Sport because I've never seen mine change from "Clean Player". I'm sorry you're having trouble with those Kuruma trolls, but there's plenty of easy ways to get away from them. You can switch to Passive Mode or switch sessions. There isn't a troll in every session. You could try going to an Invite Only Session. That way you could still invited people to Contact Missions, Races, Deathmatches etc. Of course that's after you've gotten out of the Bad Sport pool.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

I'm in passive mode pretty much always. I don't see the point in not being passive. I don't enjoy randomly killing people or getting randomly killed. Every single time I turn passive mode off some dick shows up eventually and tries to kill me (or there's a guy in a Lazer/Buzzard blowing people up).

customkingpimp

Simple, dont blow up every car that comes your way. There are ways to kill people in the armored Karumas without blowing them up. Up your skills NOOB.

I can't find any players to do missions with :(

Are yoh stupid?

Phone>quick job>contact mission

AgentLemon

Are yoh stupid?

No I'm not stupid.

I know how to launch a quick job but people in bad sport servers can only play with other bad sports and there are none. I've joined multiple servers and launched multiple jobs and races and I can't find one single person to play with.

FlacidJack

Are yoh stupid?

No I'm not stupid.

I know how to launch a quick job but people in bad sport servers can only play with other bad sports and there are none. I've joined multiple servers and launched multiple jobs and races and I can't find one single person to play with.

so you're the only bad sport in all of GTAV on PC... slow clap.

Seriously, must suck. You basically need to make a ticket or do your time since playing with others can decrease your sentence. Not that I would know since i've never been a BS in over a year of playing. I'm only giving you that advice in hope that you clean up your act once you're back to normal servers ;)

If your not planning on playing nice you might want to stay there, eventually you'll be the kingpin of BS once others start joining.

Anyhow, good luck!

Edited by FlacidJack

nWo_Y2J_2015

Are yoh stupid?

No I'm not stupid.

Seriously, must suck. You basically need to make a ticket or do your time since playing with others can decrease your sentence. Not that I would know since i've never been a BS in over a year of playing. I'm only giving you that advice in hope that you clean up your act once you're back to normal servers ;)

If your not planning on playing nice you might want to stay there, eventually you'll be the kingpin of BS once others start joining.

Anyhow, good luck!

Making a ticket won't help.

FlacidJack

Are yoh stupid?

No I'm not stupid.

Anyhow, good luck!

Making a ticket won't help. considering he can't play with others might make the R* staff that reads the ticket a little more sympathetic. IMO it's worth a try but as I said I have no experience dealing with support over things like this.