3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Is there any missions to keep doing for $

Lemsipslolol

Lemsipslolol

So im level 20 right now and ive been looking around for missions to keep doing for easy money but they seem to be for console and are very old, i heard at level 25 i can do a mission called potshot alot but because you cant replay anymore is it even a good way to make money?

I just want a few cars and then ill play the game for fun, but right now i just want to grind money out but whats the best way to do this (preferably) solo also, at level 20

Thanks!

hesselgren

los santos connection.. if you r solo, do it in a armored kuruma.

Edited by hesselgren

Lemsipslolol

Would do that if i could, but seems to be level 40

Any contact mission, setups are really good for RP and cash. And if you want a lot of money, do heist. Replaying Pacific Standard is a good way to get money. If you are leader and you get 40% out of the 1 250 000 it's 500k. If you lose some cash on the way you can still make it with 450k+ and that's a lot of money.

I usually do many missions in a row, and at the end I have a load of money...RIP Lost MC, violent duct, flood in the LS river, deal breaker, pier pressure and replay them. They're very straight forward, go and kill. And in most cases, it is easy to wipe them all out with a sniper rifle.

LS connection is very good for money, you get approximately 20K, but yeah, you need to rank up for that.

( After the first time you do that mission, it becomes a lot easier )

Edited by Tomern11

Lemsipslolol

I usually do many missions in a row, and at the end I have a load of money...RIP Lost MC, violent duct, flood in the LS river, deal breaker, pier pressure and replay them. They're very straight forward, go and kill. And in most cases, it is easy to wipe them all out with a sniper rifle.

LS connection is very good for money, you get approximately 20K, but yeah, you need to rank up for that.

Well i do have my armored car but what is the fastest ways to just keep getting in missions or cant you? Cause at the end of the mission i just have to go to freemode then go back to jobs and do it that way? and yeah maybe ill try do the pacific standard heist alot

Well i do have my armored car but what is the fastest ways to just keep getting in missions or cant you? Cause at the end of the mission i just have to go to freemode then go back to jobs and do it that way? and yeah maybe ill try do the pacific standard heist alot

You should stay for the voting board, after completing a mission. I found it out relatively late too.

You also have the option to launch the first job you wish from those you've completed through the pause menu - jobs, and from there, as aforementioned - vote for your next job afterwards.

Look at the bottom right of the screen. Firstly, you have a 'player like'/refilling ammo & armor screen or whatever, and after that, you can vote for the next mission, although they won't be always those that you want to do.

Edited by Tomern11

Lemsipslolol

You should stay for the voting board, after completing a mission. I found it out relatively late too.

You also have the option to launch the first job you wish from those you've completed through the pause menu - jobs, and from there, as aforementioned - vote for your next job afterwards.

Right now this is what ive been doing, "Exit > online > jobs > rockstar > blow up job > complete it > free mode > repeat

Are you saying on the voting screen, go straight into another job and then keep doing that?

UltimateAntic

Why is this posted in the PC section? This actually should be posted in the GTA ONLINE section.

OT: Amount your paid depends how long you took to complete the job so most jobs that aren't super short will pay well.

Right now this is what ive been doing, "Exit > online > jobs > rockstar > blow up job > complete it > free mode > repeat

Are you saying on the voting screen, go straight into another job and then keep doing that?

Yes. you don't have to return to FM. After you finish a mission, you have a screen of players, and after it there's a next mission voting screen. The only problem with it, that it is random, but in most cases it showcases good missions.

Lemsipslolol

Why is this posted in the PC section? This actually should be posted in the GTA ONLINE section.

OT: Amount your paid depends how long you took to complete the job so most jobs that aren't super short will pay well.

Sorry i just thought it was meant for the PC section, someone can move if its that bad

But yeah i did see that is there a list anywhere on how long i should spend on a mission? But still even so i do need a mission or missions i can just keep repeating without keep going into freemode etc but i dont know if its possible

You can't repeat the exact mission via the voting screen. For that you need to arduously go through the pause screen in FM.

The voting screen is probably the only option ( except playlists, which I think exclude R*'s missions ) for a successive mission play, without going into FM all over again. Just press continue when you finish.

Edited by Tomern11

nWo_Y2J_2015

Heists, missions are mainly for random entertainment. Yes, a lot of these recent threads belong in the "GTA Online" forum.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

Lemsipslolol

If i want to keep doing LS connection do i have to go into free mode and keep doing it?

Im level 25 right now so nearly 28

nWo_Y2J_2015

If i want to keep doing LS connection do i have to go into free mode and keep doing it?

Im level 25 right now so nearly 28

Yeah, you can't just replay it from the next job select screen.

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

can you do it without a armored kuruma? ;)

No real need to grind the same mission over and over these days. Payout from most missions is in the same ballpark per time unit spent now. Some missions are just easier than others, especially with the right tools (Armored Kuruma, Buzzard or Savage).

Like Tomern11 said, just use the voting board and select different missions you like doing. You'll make the same amount of money but it'll take much longer before you're bored out of your wits.

Heists have the potential to be very lucrative, provided you can do them with three friends or a good crew. With random people they're not really worth your time - you'll make more money doing missions with a lot less frustration.

Edited by Procopius

Lemsipslolol

How do i unlock crystal clear? Im level 28 and havent got a phone call and cant call trevor :( cant find any info on google either

nWo_Y2J_2015

can you do it without a armored kuruma? ;)

Of course, just stay alive.

vashts1985

you dont "need" to be 40 to initiate LSC, just have played it, so if you can get a friend or a random to start the mission for you you then have access to it.

Edited by vashts1985

Lemsipslolol

you dont "need" to be 40 to initiate LSC, just have played it, so if you can get a friend or a random to start the mission for you you then have access to it.

Damn could anyone do this for me? Im on PC

for your level potshot would probably be best. Dont listen to the people ITT and waste time sitting around. You can complete the missions in normal time and you end up making more from spamming them out rather than waiting around jerking off for 9 minutes each mission

Lemsipslolol

for your level potshot would probably be best. Dont listen to the people ITT and waste time sitting around. You can complete the missions in normal time and you end up making more from spamming them out rather than waiting around jerking off for 9 minutes each mission

You mean dont spend 4 minutes in each mission just so i get more money and just keep doing them as fast as i can?

Also i cant even see potshot in the mission list even after i did it once after unlocking it ;\

yeah do them as fast as you can. Pot shot takes like 3 minutes 4 including loading times.

Thats weird though potshot was unlocked at level 10