2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Gta san andreas at the metacritic discussion........

Big Gta fan

Big Gta fan

something i really want to discuss with you guys

So the highest score for gta san andreas in the metacritic is 8.9.

don't you think the game deserved little bit better than that,especially for a game that is the most loved by many people even if they aren't gta fans,and it is very memorable game.

then how come a game like the legend of zelda twilight princess,or super mario galaxy,or any kind of garbage,beats gta sa,i don't understand at all,i've played them,but they aren't much enjoyable for me at all,i find gta sa more superior and fun by miles a way with a memorable story and good characters and the list goes on,how can a game rockstar put effort in it,gets destroyed by games don't have the same effort at all,not even close to gta sa,and the most weird thing is when i search for any topic saying this games are overrated,i don't find any,but if i do it for sa i found countless of topics say it's overrated,how can this be possible?how?,the same with red dead redemption it was destroyed by super mario galaxy 2 (despite being almost the same game as the last one,almost like i said)what's wrong with the gaming society,how games played by kids and families and women and grown men have some serious nostalgia are considered better games than any other?,what the f*ck is happening?,how is a game like that is considered the best 7th gen game to some critics,and red dead redemption are miles away from it,what the f*ck this game brought? we all know rdr brought lots of things to the table,lots of things that is fun not there for the sake of being there,someone please answer me about what's happening with some sensible words?.

and i'm very afraid the same will happen to the witcher 3 gets beaten by the legend of recycle 2015 version or super mario game.

and to be honest i think geralt and john marston is a much better characters than both mario and link,i don't why people will think it's the other way around,as geralt is a pu**y compared to mario,and marston is a b*tch compared to link.

and i have a feeling that gamespot that supports the game and make it more famous with lots of people in it anticipating the game,will eventually gave it a 9 at best,and legend of zelda will get a 10 or higher,it's true gamespot don't give any score higher than 9 easily except if it was a nintendo game

Notes:sorry for bad English

loz 2015 looks promising too but not like any other game of 2015 to me,so sorry for the insult.

and very very sorry for bad words that coming out from me.

and yes i hate nostalgia,i never like an old game just because it's old,or think today games are garbage.

i don't say this games are bad but i don't think they are great either.

lastmanonearth

then how come a game like the legend of zelda twilight princess,or super mario galaxy,or any kind of garbage,beats gta sa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games#All_platforms

Here it says that Wii Sports and Minecraft and some others like that beat San Andreas as well in total sales. I don`t know man, I guess videogames are still mostly for children but the fact that V is the third highest selling game of all time compared to SA which is in 13th place shows a trend in more adults buying games than 10 years ago.

I don't give any importance to metacritic ratings/score since we all play games for different reasons.

Edited by Osho

Big Gta fan

@lastmanonearth:i wasn't talking exactly about the overall sales,i was talking about the freaking high scores and maybe the sales but in only in a one paltform,but yeah i guess you are right about most players are kids,especially when i see super mario galaxy 2 is the best 7th gen game in some places,it like they say screw red dead or gta or portal 2 or batman games or fallout the list goes on,i'm pissed off of these nintendo games get to so much praise than what they are really should get,and i find it funny how the best wii games i have played aren't from nintendo,no more heroes and baynotta,and of course more adults started to play vidoegames than 2004 or even more earlier.

Big Gta fan

@Osho:kinda agree with you,kinda,but isn't the main reason to play any game is the fun aspect,considering the gameplay and the story and the setting and missions are also fun.

and one little thing tell me how you feel if majority of people consider red dead is sh*t compared to galaxy 2? not the rating or the scores from critics.

I don't focus much on what opinion people choose to form regarding Red dead ( or any other game ). Besides, these ratings are more important for people involved in publishing and game development. I can't explain clearly in details but you can search how much of an influence these metascores have on the games industry.

Big Gta fan

Osho:fair enough.

i just can't stand those games get so much praise from gamers,talking about the gamers here not critics.

Today, there are more ways to express opinions on any topic -be games/anything. People love to participate in such discussions as well, but there are bound to be cases where you would want to smack that person's avatar on the internet for reasons that maybe totally nonsense. It happens. But, we have to learn to deal or live with it.

• Like 1

Big Gta fan

@Osho:don't agree with you a lot,but kinda agree with you on this one,anyway these guys defending nintendo together like a big private army,and no my reasons weren't exactly nonsense,i remember back in 2010 lots of topics of people can't choose what game to buy red dead or galaxy 2,and Man so much people said buy galaxy 2,so much,only few people said rdr,and i said to myself what the f*ck?how could it be? to me rdr is the second best rockstar game and a lot others too,and they keep saying such nonsense like galaxy is fun gameplay all time in the game and rdr is 40% cutscenes 60% boring gameplay and so much blood omg (all this applies also to any other game beside rdr),man they are retarded as f*ck,and everybody agreeing with them,i feel i'm surrounded by an army of morons,look at the hate at angry joe now,an army of them are attacking him for what he have done.

sorry man for talking to much about this

then how come a game like the legend of zelda twilight princess,or super mario galaxy,or any kind of garbage,beats gta sa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games#All_platforms

Here it says that Wii Sports and Minecraft and some others like that beat San Andreas as well in total sales. I don`t know man, I guess videogames are still mostly for children but the fact that V is the third highest selling game of all time compared to SA which is in 13th place shows a trend in more adults buying games than 10 years ago.

yeah ... "adults"

SuperGTFan

GTA III : 97%

GTA Vice City : 95%

GTA San Andreas : 95%

GTA IV : 98%

GTA V : 97%

• 1 month later...

Well, other games just could be better. Get over it. Every game has its flaws, and despite the fact that San Andreas is a gorgeous game, it's still partly bad.