2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Next level hacking in online (screens)

GTATAG

So I was playing GTA Online the other day and I ran across this guy in freemode who was killing EVERYBODY on the map in a split second. It was like an explosion near me (and near other players on the map) which instantly killed you. He did this like 5 times in a row every 30 seconds or so. He kept insisting it wasn't his fault and that he was clean. Is it possible other hacker pinned this on him or simply be just a bug?

Here are the screens:

yhdQmJl.jpg

LolK8x8.jpg

27Y9xI8.jpg

GamerFromHolland

IMO all hackers/cheaters online should be banned from this game, or should be put in a lobby where they can f*ck up each other.

Seriously, hacking and cheating online is gonna kill Online in a couple of months.

GrandTeaRedemption

So I was playing GTA Online the other day and I ran across this guy in freemode who was killing EVERYBODY on the map in a split second. It was like an explosion near me (and near other players on the map) which instantly killed you. He did this like 5 times in a row every 30 seconds or so. He kept insisting it wasn't his fault and that he was clean. Is it possible other hacker pinned this on him or simply be just a bug?

Here are the screens:

yhdQmJl.jpg

LolK8x8.jpg

27Y9xI8.jpg

Obviously a hacker himself. Jez fk those people.

He's using something called OPK One Position Kill hack. Very lame in trainers

Edited by xban

Uncle Sikee Atric

Roll on Dedicated Servers, when using this, some server admin will insta-ban. So much more efficient!

MOaRJRr.jpg

IMO all hackers/cheaters online should be banned from this game, or should be put in a lobby where they can f*ck up each other.

Seriously, hacking and cheating online is gonna kill Online in a couple of months.

I believe it can be controlled somewhat, if Rockstar keeps stepping up and doing the right things. Just this last week the percentage of cheaters I've encountered has dropped with 95%. I mean cheaters will always exist, but there's a lot of sessions without them as it is now, probably due to the work Rockstar are doing. So as long as Online doesn't gets left to Anarchy, there's still plenty of enjoyable clean time to enjoy. The cheat above happened to me on PS3, someone blew people up, somehow. it was even on consoles.

Edited by nilz45

PCMasterRace46

Best you can do is report him with the screens you have. They will get to him eventually.

Edited by PCMasterRace46

Its so easy to stop this - permanent bans to those who feel they can use hacks in online. You will soon see the hacker incidents dropping once these kids start getting perma bans instead of pointless 2 week bans.

Uncle Sikee Atric

Its so easy to stop this - permanent bans to those who feel they can use hacks in online. You will soon see the hacker incidents dropping once these kids start getting perma bans instead of pointless 2 week bans.

It is not that....

1st offence : 2 week ban

2nd offence : 4 month ban

3rd offence : Permaban

A friend of mine got caught and he read the small print of his ban. He is not hacking again, put it that way.

• Like 1

MOaRJRr.jpg

It is not that....

1st offence : 2 week ban

2nd offence : 4 month ban

3rd offence : Permaban

A friend of mine got caught and he read the small print of his ban. He is not hacking again, put it that way.

Three whole chances ? Why bother ? Hacking once is enough to prove they are c*cks, Why let other players suffer them more than once? They should just have to learn the hard way and pay for the game again.

Edited by Boximus
  • Like 6

GamerFromHolland

Also, another thought that came up in me...

What's so fun about cheating/hacking in online games anyway?

Like, seriously, where is the fun in bombarding people with the use of a trainer, taking all of someone's money. or just ruining the whole map with nukes?

Isn't that wasting time?

Is that really what you paid $60 for? To spoil someone elses fun they're having?

Edited by GamerFromHolland

Roll on Dedicated Servers, when using this, some server admin will insta-ban. So much more efficient!

R* was too cheap to give us dedicated servers :cry:

A modder can make anyone guilty of those explosions (I saw a vid of it), the dude was probably clean

• Like 3

DentureDynamite

Yup; like -jt- noted, used to happen to me on the PS3, but have since also run into it on the PC. Annoying as heck, because it often happens so fast that it's very difficult to completely navigate the menu system to exit the session. Everytime you get blown up, it negates your menu nav progress.

Pretty sad that Shy* is still incapable of fixing this baloney once and for all.

Edited by DentureDynamite

R* should lock their characters in the prison in lobbies only populated by other cheaters

• Like 3

There's an option to give players your kills in trainer. It wasn't him.

Also, another thought that came up in me...

What's so fun about cheating/hacking in online games anyway?

Like, seriously, where is the fun in bombarding people with the use of a trainer, taking all of someone's money. or just ruining the whole map with nukes?

Isn't that wasting time?

Is that really what you paid $60 for? To spoil someone elses fun they're having?

They probably become bored of the game. And some are just loosers that suck at the game. It's quite idiotic to pay for a game and then cheat.

Seen someone hacking a little today how are they even doing it I thought they patched it.

Kill Frenzy!

wow that guy that op was talking about was banned in less in 10 seconds.

Things like this are always expected in PC version. Hopefully Rockstar gets a hold of this person and fixes this glitch as well.

RedIndianRobin

If I were a dev of Rockstar, I would have wrote a program that, if GTAV.exe hooked with external application, kill ntoskernel.exe. Boom! Enjoy the BSOD mothaf*cka! :lol::lol:

Rockstar if you're reading this, please implement this in your future patch. :p

Edited by RedIndianRobin

Wait, it happened to someone on reddit, he has video footage and it wasn't him killing anyone, they manage to use the name of any players on the server to make them reported instead of the hacker themselves. Can't believe its so lame to do that, now a bunch of legit players will be hunted down and banned by Rockstar, or they will be hated in lobbies and hunted down by other players while they never did anything wrong, worst, they risk getting put in cheaters lobby.

Kaito Katsumi

If I were a dev of Rockstar, I would have wrote a program that, if GTAV.exe hooked with external application, kill ntoskernel.exe. Boom! Enjoy the BSOD mothaf*cka! :lol::lol:

Rockstar if you're reading this, please implement this in your future patch. :p

WTF IS WRONG WITH YA THATS EVIL!

I like it. Lets suggest this to rockstar.

• Like 3

i probably played with this guys ones he does cheat for real.....his car is the jb700 with rockets.....he uses this when i races.....

HiTheNamesKevin

This happened to me! I was in my apartment getting blamed for everyone's deaths and getting bad sport points! I switched sessions asap I don't want to go back to bad sport at least until I'm done with heists! Hackers are rediculous! Explosions were even in my apartment!! My k/d raised by .01 though by the time I went to next lobby! Lol

I think it shows how weak and broken online is when hackers are able to make innocent players look like they're hacking. Only solution is for R* to rework their backend system or to move to private multiplayer mods/servers.

hmm, the time has come when we realize that our beloved cashcards (sarcasm) might be the #1 weapon against hackers...

(because they actually make rockstar care about it, since hackers could easily spread money)