3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

is cj mod coming soon?

thegreekman99

thegreekman99

I think it will be cool to play as cj in gta v.As i google it i found some screenshots and they are good. We want a 40 year old man with the tattoos from san andreas.

Uncle Sikee Atric

With story DLC coming, I feel it is possible....

MOaRJRr.jpg

I don't see how it is relevant unless you meant that CJ actually would appear in the story DLC which would be impossible of course due the different universe and whatnot.

Uncle Sikee Atric

I don't see how it is relevant unless you meant that CJ actually would appear in the story DLC which would be impossible of course due the different universe and whatnot.

I am not saying cj should be playable, but present in the game, maybe as an NPC in a new dlc storyline extension?

The main story leave many possible scenarios to fill, but little way to extend on them using the three base characters. I could see three story extensions, each one focusing on one of the three main characters, but they all take part with a new second character. In effect, if everything plugs together, there will be six playable characters at the end of GTA V, whether they all run slightly different clients (as in the episodic extensions to GTA IV) or run in the main single player game, remains to be seen....

I do think this scenario opens up the thought that one of the extra playable characters has to be female!

MOaRJRr.jpg

I am not saying cj should be playable, but present in the game, maybe as an NPC in a new dlc storyline extension?

The main story leave many possible scenarios to fill, but little way to extend on them using the three base characters. I could see three story extensions, each one focusing on one of the three main characters, but they all take part with a new second character. In effect, if everything plugs together, there will be six playable characters at the end of GTA V, whether they all run slightly different clients (as in the episodic extensions to GTA IV) or run in the main single player game, remains to be seen....

I do think this scenario opens up the thought that one of the extra playable characters has to be female!

Oh for.... can you just stop with this kind of thinking? NO, there will be no CJ, and there is NO POSSIBILITY of CJ being in the game officially. As a mod, yes, someone will remake his face to replace Franklin's pretty soon, but please stop being pathetic with this wishful thinking.

Uncle Sikee Atric

Oh for.... can you just stop with this kind of thinking? NO, there will be no CJ, and there is NO POSSIBILITY of CJ being in the game officially. As a mod, yes, someone will remake his face to replace Franklin's pretty soon, but please stop being pathetic with this wishful thinking.

Oh for.... Stop whining! Ideas and storyboards are just that, ideas and storyboards.

If you live in your shell of ignorant happiness, you'll never venture out to experiment anything new.... Call Of Duty has been living in something like that for the last five years, are you a fan of the franchise by any chance?

I ain't going to argue any more over something so pointless, let it go....

MOaRJRr.jpg

tranceking26

The thing is, a CJ mod would most likely have a HD CJ that looks nothing like CJ as we know him from SA.

Take a look at that HD version of Claude, looks nothing like the Claude from III.

This is be a mod that would have to be done so precisely imo.

Edited by drr26

Not possible, since CJ has been abducted by Aliens shortly after San andreas events.

Oh for.... Stop whining! Ideas and storyboards are just that, ideas and storyboards.

If you live in your shell of ignorant happiness, you'll never venture out to experiment anything new.... Call Of Duty has been living in something like that for the last five years, are you a fan of the franchise by any chance?

I ain't going to argue any more over something so pointless, let it go....

This is not a discussion, this is not ignorance, we are not talking about them experimenting, we are talking about their decision that no 3D era story characters are important or in any other way relevant to the HD era and won't be brought back because... guess what.. the want to move on, they want to experiment. Bringing CJ back would be exactly what you accuse me of, that would be making GTA into CoD with all the same stories, characters etc.. repeating in every game. Instead Rockstar is not afraid to throw the old shell away and build something completely new. So the only ones who live in a shell and want repetitive things are people like you who want more of the same instead of looking forward to new ideas, new stories, new characters etc..

CJ can't appear in V because V is in a different universe from SA.

End of story.

nWo_Y2J_2015

I'd rather not play as a female.

nWo_Y2J_2015

End of story.

He can if Rockstar wants him to be. Besides, just because it's a different universe, it doesn't mean there can't be a "CJ" in this universe.

Obviously the two Los Santos' are similar, but have some differences. So maybe it could be a different timeline.

Timeline A: In 3D Universe, CJ returns to Los Santos and yada yada yada story yada yada yada Tenpenny.

Timeline B: In HD Universe, CJ doesn't return to Los Santos until years later after the events of GTA V.

2 Timelines, but in GTA V we see a "what-if" CJ hadn't come home until years later and found out the GS family and Ballas switched places.

End of story.

He can if Rockstar wants him to be. Besides, just because it's a different universe, it doesn't mean there can't be a "CJ" in this universe.

Obviously the two Los Santos' are similar, but have some differences. So maybe it could be a different timeline.

Timeline A: In 3D Universe, CJ returns to Los Santos and yada yada yada story yada yada yada Tenpenny.

Timeline B: In HD Universe, CJ doesn't return to Los Santos until years later after the events of GTA V.

2 Timelines, but in GTA V we see a "what-if" CJ hadn't come home until years later and found out the GS family and Ballas switched places.

you're stupid