3. Suggestions

[V|REL] Assassination

jedijosh920

jedijosh920

omRzsd0.jpg

Download Links:

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/assassination

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mpzq8e6ghonb3ct/Assassination0.1a.asi

To install, place Assassination0.1a.asi into your root folder with ScriptHookV.dll.

Press both the "CTRL" and "E" keys to start an assassination mission.

The target will spawn and you have to kill them for $2000 by any means necessary. After the mission is complete, wait 10 seconds to start another one.

The mod is still in alpha, I will add a chance the pedestrians have bodyguards and more in the future.

Press both the "CTRL" and "R" keys when in a glitched mission if something wrong happens such as pedestrians spawning in buildings to complete it.

jedijosh920

are you serious? this is awesome!

Yes, thank you.

yeay! i've waiting for a mod of that sort. thank for starting to work on it, man :)

suggestions:
1. allow activation with one button and let users customize it in a config file. (your method is better than one of the F keys but perhaps allowing users to customize is also a good idea)

2. integrate the activition and reset via the cell phone by adding another contact to "call". this would be best, IMO, since you dont need to make a separate key for the activision and reset.

3. Make the contracts hard. this you are already planning, i understand (kill a target with many bodyguards or a target inside a vehicle).

4. allow a choice of contracts according to difficulty - the basic idea is that there can be easy contracts with small payment and hard contracts with large payment and somehow the user can use which to take.
I would assume that for a start you can integrate it into a config file that dictates how many bodyguards the target has and how much money you get for completing the contract and just let users decide, but i guess the ultimate way is if you can integrate it into a phone call - you "call" the contact giver and then there is a selection for 3 missions types (easy, moderate, hard).
and maybe, for now, you can initiate an easy contract by ctrl+E, a moderate one by ctrl+M and a hard one by ctrl+H.

5. make the targets roam around if you can. (i can assume this will be hard if the target is a part of a gang. i remember in GTAIV that if you make the enemies roam they will spread out and walk away from each other....). it just doesnt look very good if the guy is just standing there like a scarecrow. maybe there is a way to give him animations like smoking or talking on the phone?!...

just some ideas.

great start, man! thanks!

Edited by topeira

YES! I hope you continue working on this. On a side note, would it be possible to make a script where you a) lose weapons when you die, along with a config to configure which weapons you lose and b) make a script to throw out your current weapon like in Online? no need for real weapon dropping like in Online, I'd be happy with just the weapon dissapearing from your inventory.

sputnik323

The day I was going to suggest this as an idea (based off of seeing the zombie minigame) is the day you release it! Awesome.

Don't know if this is possible, but I would love it if you could spawn the targets at random map points and then have the payout based off of distance. For example, if a target is all the way on the other side of the map, you get $25,000. If the target is within 1 mile you get $2,000.

Also as you add more features like increased difficulty (bodyguards, vehicles ect) then having increased pay based off of difficulty. So a target 8 miles away with military bodyguards in an insurgent (and attacking it brings 4 stars) fetches $75,000 and you have to lose cops to get paid.

Thanks for your mods, love them!

JayBossinova

Hey jedi, you have soo many mods, I was wondering if you had any plans to simply compile them into your pc trainer, this way we would not need to have like 4-5 asi to use your mods, simply an option in your trainer for all the great things you put out. Then you could update your mod descriptions to point to your one mega trainer and this way only update and keep track of one mod, instead of trying to manage tons of requests and bugs from all your various mods. Anyway regardless, thanks for all your time effort, great stuff.

Full_Metal_Wolf

Great for an initial release, but it'd be nice to see the targets spawn further away, so there's more of a pursuit sort of thing happening, and with different AI types, so that not every target acts the same way.

The day I was going to suggest this as an idea (based off of seeing the zombie minigame) is the day you release it! Awesome.

Don't know if this is possible, but I would love it if you could spawn the targets at random map points and then have the payout based off of distance. For example, if a target is all the way on the other side of the map, you get $25,000. If the target is within 1 mile you get $2,000.

Also as you add more features like increased difficulty (bodyguards, vehicles ect) then having increased pay based off of difficulty. So a target 8 miles away with military bodyguards in an insurgent (and attacking it brings 4 stars) fetches $75,000 and you have to lose cops to get paid.

Thanks for your mods, love them!

that's give or take what i suggested.

im all for it.

the mod needs to be something challenging. right now it's a start and a proof of concept. it can be pretty elaborate thing.

another suggestion - maybe once you agree to a contract than enemies spawn around you in vehicles and try and take you out before you drive to the target, or enemies spawn in vehicles and chase you after you take out the target or once you get to him\her. just to add a layer of car chases and randomness to it all.

i'll shut up now.

keep up the amazing modding, mate.

You sir are a god and I will kill for you and others who do not see you as such!

sputnik323

Bumping, can someone develop this some more ?

Jedijosh920 has been the most active modder. I am sure he is working to integrate this mod as it is improved into PC Trainer V.

jedijosh920

Bumping, can someone develop this some more ?

Jedijosh920 has been the most active modder. I am sure he is working to integrate this mod as it is improved into PC Trainer V.

jedijosh920

Absolutely not. Dude's spamming poorly coded mods, 4 out of 5 mods from him will stay in the dark, unupdated, and that's a fact you'll see.

I only wish he can prove me wrong. But he won't. Some people found malware injetced from some asi files (one was in enemy planes stuff). What tells me he doesn't do this to f*ck sh*t up ? Poor and quick coding never was any good, even for mods. I stay away from his work as long as he doesn't push the development deeper.

Edited by The_XXI