2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

host the hydra mission for me, I ll give you a modded street car

terabaapkabaap

terabaapkabaap

I want to unlock the hydra, so if you host the mission for me I ll give u an lsc modified car with no tracker. You will be able to sell it for a 100k. Great deal?

No hacking modding involved. Simply spending money on a car and Givin it to u

SpinningSheep01

Bruh I don't even think the receiver can even sell the car I'm sure Rockstar patched that's while ago.

TeammateHelper

Modifying street cars is now locked to whoever modified it.

terabaapkabaap

Damn. Well I ll let the person play with my hydra? Ps3 utsavmehra

OR I call for whatever vehicle or pegasus vehicle u want like whatever I just need to unlock the hydra

TeammateHelper

The mission you're looking for, if I'm correct, is Humane Labs, EMP right? The one where you steal a Hydra just to get an EMP?

The mission you're looking for, if I'm correct, is Humane Labs, EMP right? The one where you steal a Hydra just to get an EMP?

Correct.

terabaapkabaap

Yes Mr. Ceo. did the insurgent mission thrice today. Was hoping i ll succeed that way, but none of those idiots could land a hydra. plus idiots were hijacking hydra midair while it took off. -.-

Yeah, I mean if you're flying at a good enough altitude, come off the power and pitch the nose down near to vertical, engaging VTOL shortly afterwards, adding full power as well as pulling the stick all the way back, you can stop on a dime. You won't be floating around anywhere.

Still once you've gotten it airborne and out of VTOL, flying horizontally, if you don't have much skill (honesty factor) just land it as any other fixed wing aircraft, horizontally. Mind you I guess some people probably have an issue with that still.

JokerSmokerToker

what the f*ck is a street car even? every car is a street car lol

Yes Mr. Ceo. did the insurgent mission thrice today. Was hoping i ll succeed that way, but none of those idiots could land a hydra. plus idiots were hijacking hydra midair while it took off. -.-

Yeah, random players are usually a big bummer controlling anything beyond themselves. Just did this mission today and had a random just sit on the carrier to prevent any crashes

terabaapkabaap

10 attempts later. No hydra unlocked. And street car= not a personal or a 'hot' vehicle

terabaapkabaap

10 attempts later. No hydra unlocked. And street car= not a personal or a 'hot' vehicle

terabaapkabaap

Lol guys. A level 17 helped me get one. Reason number 1838573 why never judge by the level

removedagain

Do u want to join or host a heist and do not have enough players.Those days are over when u have to wait for several minutes or even an hour just simply trying to convince other people to join.

Just simply reply on my topic that u want to join/host a perticular heist and need 2 or 4 players in/at (your specified time or in so many mins)am/pm/hours/mins/days and also write your Gamertag.And other people who wo like to join the heist can message you on your Gamertag.

IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN REPLYING IN MY TOPIC THEN CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

LINK = http://gtaforums.com...entry1067445655

Do u want to join or host a heist and do not have enough players.Those days are over when u have to wait for several minutes or even an hour just simply trying to convince other people to join.

Just simply reply on my topic that u want to join/host a perticular heist and need 2 or 4 players in/at (your specified time or in so many mins)am/pm/hours/mins/days and also write your Gamertag.And other people who wo like to join the heist can message you on your Gamertag.

Stop spamming this please. If you disregard this warning you will face Staff action.

Stop spamming this please. If you disregard this warning you will face Staff action.

Huh? Says who?

What are you even on about?

Huh? Says who?

What are you even on about?

I'm a Staff member here, I give out warnings for spamming and such which the user in question has done in over four threads. You may not be able to see those posts because they've been deleted.

Slight oversight by the Mods.

I can prove it to you by editing or deleting a few posts of yours if you wish?

Well it shouldn't be overseen by anyone... People on any forum for anything, anywhere in the world, need to know who the mods are, who the assistants are and who the administrators are. In fact, the Forum Leader - the person that started it - should also be viewable and contactable easily enough.

what the f*ck is a street car even? every car is a street car lol

A civilian car found on the street? Smh