4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

TaazR

Open All Interiors

choc4444

@ sjaak327

ok but i did not see in the trainer yatch heist after the yatch option is it located some where in the trainer ?

sjaak327

@ sjaak327

ok but i did not see in the trainer yatch heist after the yatch option is it located some where in the trainer ?

The heist trainer is in a separate category called heist/high life interiors, whilst the normal yaht is in the interiors category.

choc4444

@ sjaak327

yes i seen that it says heist high life apt carrier etc did not see heist yatch in there but ill try that thank you

choc4444

@ sjaak327

The heist trainer is in a separate category called heist/high life interiors, whilst the normal yaht is in the interiors category.

ok i loaded up the game with Heist Map Updates in Single Player v0.4 and checked out the yatch that is fine then i used the option in your trainer called heist/high life interiors and i was teleported straight to the carrier yep that fine

but when i went back to the yatch i found it was the none heist one so i then tried the yatch option under interiors no differance

so i am finding that the heist yatch loads fine but if i use the trainer option heist/high life interiors it loads the old yatch and the only way to get the heist one back is reload the game

just thought id let you know ?

View My Video

Edited by choc4444

TaazR

I have tested v0.3 with my mod. It works well.

There are two things missing.

-The elevator in the Union Depository doesn't take me to the basement.

-For the heist yacht, you forgot to call the lod lights ymap so I have to load the yacht with a separate mod to get the lod lights to show.

I have no idea why the game treats the High Life apartments like they are outdoors. I guess we can just pretend that the window is open. Anyways I have a few questions regarding the apartments. You're answers will determine how V0.5 of Heist Map Updates will be released.

-Were you able disable the Original 2 story high end apartment and enable the heist version?

-We're you able to disable one of the 1 story high end apartments? The original one and heist one interfere.

-We're you able to disable the original 10 car garage interior and enable the heiSt version?

I'd you were not able to do any of the following, I will release 2 versions of 0.5. One will havever the original interiors, the other will have the heist apartments.

Edit: If you couldn't do what I listed above, I may be able to make some of the apartments apear the way they were before the heist update, and others apear the way they did after the update. If that can be done, will you be willing to update the mod so we can have two additional high end apartments which will be the heist interior?

No I wasn't able to load them, and I probably won't be updating Open All Interiors for a good while, sorry. The elevator in the UD does work though, I tried it with and without your mod. You have to shoot it open.

@ TaazR

The elevator in the Union Depository Doors are not opening from the outside if you no clip inside of the elevator on either floor and stand in the middle of the elevator it will change floors and the doors do open but once you exit the doors are locked again unless no clip back in again

also the eclipse tower does works but only with apt 5 apt 9,31 and 40 are not working

You can shoot the doors or kick them open, it's an issue with the game itself, not my mod. And all of those apartments have the same interior, so there would be no point adding them. This is not a safehouse mod.

choc4444

@ TaazR

ok thanks for the info

Cyper

TzaaR, have you had any thought on for example adding interriors such as 0232 Paleto Boulevard which can be bought in online? I also wonder if its possible, and if so, how time consuming it is to add the ability to interact with the objectives inside apartments (for example showers).

Edited by Cyper

nkjellman

I guess if you can't load the separate interiors, the following will happen in 0.5 once I get around to it.

Some high end apartments are the original interior, and others are the updated interior. This will be true for the High Life ones, but I don't know if it will work with the original high end ones. If it doesn't, I'll have to look into replacing the original one with the high end one. I'll have that be an add on. Hopefully it will work with the original high end one. At least all of the interiors are the same so it wouldn't really matter if some are the original and others are the heist one.

I'll have to replace the old garage interior with the new one. This will happen after I have a proper map editor so I can fix the lighting so it doesn't blind you. :)

After that update, an update to Open Interiors V4 will be appreciated. If not, I could look into making my own script which adds two apartments and it practically works like Open Interiors. The two would just go together so people would still use Open Interiors V3, and they would use my script to access the two additional apartments.

Edit: I find a teny tiny little itsy bitsy stupid ass typo in the content.xml in my mod. It may be possible to swap the interiors, as it is possible that the typo was preventing it from loading. This would be for the heist version of the two story high end apartment.

Edited by nkjellman

gustavowizard

anybody else had a crash on clip editor using this mod or was just a coincidence? cause i never had a crash with GTA V ybefore it

technowarriorstv

hello i am having issues with Open all interiors 3 the blips to not show up please check out the logcat below Latest version of script hook and asi loader are installed im on windows 10 steam version of gta 5

Log cat

// GTA V SCRIPT HOOK (build Jul 21 2015, v1.0.393.4)
// © Alexander Blade 2015
[01:12:44] INIT: Started
[01:12:44] INIT: Success, game version is VER_1_0_393_4_STEAM
[01:12:44] INIT: Registering script 'NativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFA02F6A370)
[01:12:44] INIT: Registering script 'OpenInteriors.asi' (0x00007FFA0342A2B0)
[01:13:03] INIT: GtaThread collection size 172
[01:13:03] INIT: wnd proc 0x00000000FFFF0D6D
[01:13:03] INIT: IDXGISwapChain 0x00007FFA1896EF40 (0x00007FFA18921DA0)
[01:13:03] INIT: DX init started
[01:13:03] INIT: DX feature level B000
[01:13:03] INIT: DX init succeeded
[01:15:36] CORE: Requesting thread creation
[01:15:36] CORE: Creating threads
[01:15:42] CORE: Started control thread, id 31 active 1
[01:15:42] CORE: Started thread 'NativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFA02F6A370), id 32 active 1
[01:15:42] CORE: Started thread 'OpenInteriors.asi' (0x00007FFA0342A2B0), id 33 active 1
[01:15:42] CORE: Launching main() for 'NativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFA02F6A370), id 32
[01:15:42] CORE: Launching main() for 'OpenInteriors.asi' (0x00007FFA0342A2B0), id 33

ssalil

the problem with Trevor leaving special vehicles garage is still not fixed :(

Zalexard

Just letting you know I didn't know I needed this in my life until I saw it. Will be trying it soon. :D

ubikk

Hi guys,

first thank you TaazR for your very cool mod!

I have just scripthook V and openallinterior installed. One time I manage to teleport under the level (underneath the ground) without dying. I dont know if it is due to openallinterior of just scripthook V.

I made a little capture :

My problem is that I really like the result and I would like to make a better/longer video but I have tried for hours to make it happen again without success.

So my question is : is someone have experiment the same (to teleport underneath the ground) and if yes do you know the exact spot to do it?

Thanks for your help.

ChOcOsKiZo

Hi guys,

I have just scripthook V and openallinterior installed. One time I manage to teleport under the level (underneath the ground) without dying. I dont know if it is due to openallinterior of just scripthook V.

My problem is that I really like the result and I would like to make a better/longer video but I have tried for hours to make it happen again without success.

So my question is : is someone have experiment the same (to teleport underneath the ground) and if yes do you know the exact spot to do it?

Thanks for your help.

you're in the subway under Life Invader building , it's like a glitch when textures don't load in the tunnel

ubikk

Ok thank you for your answer! I had tried to walk in the subway but it never happens again until now. I will try again now that I know where it is.

Thanks again

Edited by ubikk

ubikk

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help.

you're in the subway under Life Invader building , it's like a glitch when textures don't load in the tunnel

I never found it again. I wonder if it is not a bug that was corrected by rockstar...

_MK_

@TaazR

Will you be working on the low rider garage ? and the possiblity of it fully functioning without having to use trainers ?

Edited by _MK_

nkjellman

Nope. There still is a need. When the Online maps are enabled, this mod doesn't work so well. V3 is designed to detect when my outdated Heist Map Updates mod is installed. So the code that fixes Open Interiors for the Online map only runs if my mod is installed, and not when the Online map is enabled. TazzR said he would update it awhile ago, but I haven't heard anything since.

Cyron43

That mod switches to the online map and that causes several issues in single player mode (props disapperaing, some HD textures not loading). When I use the "old entrance" option it goes to online map in the garage and then tries to switch back to SP map on exit but my game crashes all the time then. So it would be great if @NewTheft would include Benny's garage into his mod. Alas he seem to have abandoned this project.

Edited by Cyron43

nkjellman

That mod switches to the online map and that causes several issues in single player mode (props disapperaing, some HD textures not loading). When I use the "old entrance" option it goes to online map in the garage and then tries to switch back to SP map on exit but my game crashes all the time then. So it would be great if @NewTheft would include Benny's garage into his mod. Alas he seem to have abandoned this project.

I really want to fix that! lol. Once we find out how to load the safe house prop states, that should be fixable. I feel like this is needed to give the yacht full customization anyways.

TaazR

Updated to version 4.

GTA Imperium

Could you maybe please release the source code?

TaazR

Could you maybe please release the source code?

Sorry.

a_guy_playing

A minor issue, some of the glitched interiors such as the torture room cannot be entered even when disableGlitchedInteriors is 0

DoctorMike

Looks great. Only two possible issues:

-There's this room upstairs with a meeting table in it @ lifeinvader, Can it open at all? If so can you make it so?

-Union Depository has an interior, Seen in "The big one" And "Franklin and lamar". Is it possible to just have that door be always open?

There is an invisible wall blocking that room sadly, but there is a "creativity room" beside it which I will open in an update. And yeah I'll try to open the Union Depository too.

One word: Excellent. :lol: This is a proper mod. Kudos.

I left some feedback on your youtube page. I'll repeat it here.

> In the lava factory and Teqi-La-La there is blue fog which disappears / reappears when you turn the camera around.

> In meat factory [location 11], using the right entrance door causes a no-texture glitch.

> FIB building. A bald, dark skinned man at a terminal has glasses incorrectly placed

> Split Side Comedy Club has no solid walls inside

As NyanKeko said, they are the game developers' problems so there's nothing I can do about them.

I love it! Especially the FIB building. You worked hard on that one.

Could you possibly add a TP to the IAA building office?

Thanks! Yeah I could but the IAA building is really bad, it's just an empty glitched hallway with one furnished room (used in the mission), so there's no point really.

Does this mod unlock the back door on franks old house?

Nope, that door isn't even a door apparently, it's a prop.

Awesome mod. Any chance you could change the green map markers to another icon that would fit in better?

Also, when it becomes possible, a mod to populate these interiors with NPCs would be pretty damn cool.

NPCs spawn in a lot of them already. I'll see what I can do about the markers.

doesnt work.

Letus

This mod gives me GTA 4 feeling. Like you could enter in many interiors, well not all of them like for restaraunts, which doesn't even have interiors, only house models which I know. Anyways, well done for making it.

TaazR

Updated.

Version 5 changelog:
-Added 12 new interiors (see interior list above)
-Added several new options to OpenInteriors.ini file (make sure you copy over the new .ini file from v5!), including:
-You can now run around (sprint) inside safehouses and take out your weapons (enable this option via .ini file)
-You can now enter any shop in the game when your player model isn't Michael, Franklin or Trevor (enable this option via .ini file)
-You can change the design of the office or motorcycle clubs via the .ini file

PhillBellic

Hi TaazR, I'd like to Report an Issue I've been having with Open Interiors V5.0;

QX0KpGU.jpg

I had never seen that Message appear in either Versions 3 or 4 that I've used prior.

The.ini' File has not been touched and is Vanilla.

Here is the ScriptHookV Log.

TaazR

Hi TaazR, I'd like to Report an Issue I've been having with Open Interiors V5.0;

QX0KpGU.jpg

I had never seen that Message appear in either Versions 3 or 4 that I've used prior.

The.ini' File has not been touched and is Vanilla.

Here is the ScriptHookV Log.

This problem happens if your game is pirated or if you are using an OpenIV mod. The solution is to remove the OpenIV mod(s) or disable the online map in the OpenInteriors.ini file, but you will have less interiors. Same problem happened with v4, so I don't know why it's only happening now for you.