3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

TaazR

Open All Interiors

dajones

Just edit "iplop" variable global value to 1.

Current scripts check if "iplop" variable is set to 0 then remove the aircraft carrier ..etc

Edit it to 1 and then try to call it with "REQUEST_IPL".

Do you happen know which file the "iplop" variable is stored in? In the game scripts this is all I see: g_1870E1._f107D2 = DATAFILE::_78F06F6B1FB5A80C(v_5, "iplop");

You can't edit globals with the current script hook.

+ Did some searching and it's not related to "iplop" global !

But actually another global !

This coding from "building_controller":

if (((!l_C0) && (!STREAMING::IS_NEW_LOAD_SCENE_ACTIVE())) && sub_221()) {            if (!g_1801D8) {                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int1");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int2");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int3");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int4");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int5");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int6");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_DistantLights");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_LODLights");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_enginrm");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Lounge");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Bridge");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Bar");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Bedrm");            }            l_C0 = 1;        }

If g_1801D8 isn't set to 1 then it remove the aircraft carrier and the yacht.

The online scripts first check "iplop" global value and then load the aircraft carrier or the yacht and set g_1801D8 to 1.

Here's the coding from "fm_mission_controller" to load the aircraft carrier:

if (GAMEPLAY::IS_BIT_SET(g_1870E1._f107D2, 1)) {        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_carrier");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int1");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int2");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int3");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int4");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int5");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int6");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_carrier_DistantLights");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_carrier_LODLights");        AUDIO::SET_AMBIENT_ZONE_LIST_STATE_PERSISTENT("AZL_HEI_AIRCRAFT_CARRIER", 1, 1);        GAMEPLAY::SET_BIT(&g_250F14._f154A, 0);        g_1801D8 = 1;    }

g_1870E1._f107D2 is "iplop" global value and it check if it's set to 1 using IS_BIT_SET

After it load the aircraft carrier then it will set g_1801D8 value to 1.

That's what you need to load the aircraft carrier and the yacht in SP.

Just set g_1801D8 to 1

I have no idea what any of that means but sounds like some good progress if it works :)

Keep at it!!

DaLexy

You maybe want to add another room which can be seen on GTA Online Mission "Stocks and Scares".

Its a small nice decorated room on the top floor of the Merryweather building at the docks.

nkjellman

Just edit "iplop" variable global value to 1.

Current scripts check if "iplop" variable is set to 0 then remove the aircraft carrier ..etc

Edit it to 1 and then try to call it with "REQUEST_IPL".

Do you happen know which file the "iplop" variable is stored in? In the game scripts this is all I see: g_1870E1._f107D2 = DATAFILE::_78F06F6B1FB5A80C(v_5, "iplop");

You can't edit globals with the current script hook.

+ Did some searching and it's not related to "iplop" global !

But actually another global !

This coding from "building_controller":

if (((!l_C0) && (!STREAMING::IS_NEW_LOAD_SCENE_ACTIVE())) && sub_221()) {            if (!g_1801D8) {                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int1");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int2");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int3");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int4");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int5");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int6");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_DistantLights");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_LODLights");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_enginrm");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Lounge");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Bridge");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Bar");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Bedrm");            }            l_C0 = 1;        }

If g_1801D8 isn't set to 1 then it remove the aircraft carrier and the yacht.

The online scripts first check "iplop" global value and then load the aircraft carrier or the yacht and set g_1801D8 to 1.

Here's the coding from "fm_mission_controller" to load the aircraft carrier:

if (GAMEPLAY::IS_BIT_SET(g_1870E1._f107D2, 1)) {        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_carrier");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int1");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int2");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int3");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int4");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int5");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int6");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_carrier_DistantLights");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_carrier_LODLights");        AUDIO::SET_AMBIENT_ZONE_LIST_STATE_PERSISTENT("AZL_HEI_AIRCRAFT_CARRIER", 1, 1);        GAMEPLAY::SET_BIT(&g_250F14._f154A, 0);        g_1801D8 = 1;    }

g_1870E1._f107D2 is "iplop" global value and it check if it's set to 1 using IS_BIT_SET

After it load the aircraft carrier then it will set g_1801D8 value to 1.

That's what you need to load the aircraft carrier and the yacht in SP.

Just set g_1801D8 to 1

So where exactly would one put this code in? I'm guessing that this would be compiled into an asi script.

Fun 2

So where exactly would one put this code in? I'm guessing that this would be compiled into an asi script.

Yeah, compiled into an asi script.

When you request the aircraft carrier & the yacht then set g_1801D8 to 1.

g_1801D8 = 1;

But it's not possible because you can't edit globals with the current script hook.

nkjellman

Yeah, compiled into an asi script.

When you request the aircraft carrier & the yacht then set g_1801D8 to 1.

g_1801D8 = 1;

But it's not possible because you can't edit globals with the current script hook.

Ah, bummer. Well, it is good to know that it will be able to be done in the future. But it isn't just the heist map updates. This will need to be done to load the High Life Updated Interior apartment, along with loading the Christmas Trees.

But, I sure hope that we will be able to edit Globals with the Script Hook soon. It would be nice.

@TaazR: Did you try the other High Life Apartment interior? There are two of them. The one that came with the High Life Update, and the Heist Update version. Just asking because it might be possible to load the original High Life Apartment interior. I'm guessing you have already tried it, but just suggesting it just encase.

But another possibility. For now, I wonder if we can rename the IPL's and RPF's. We could have a duplicate of the files which the game can load and isn't being told not to load in SP. It should be possible to do it for now with the Heist Yach, Aircraft Carrier, and the High Life Apartment, as they are not replacing anything. Basically load them like how we will load map mods in the future. Sorta like how on GTA IV you would add lines to the gta.dat and images.txt.

Edited by nkjellman

imakuni1995

Has anyone figured out a way to solve the problem with the blips yet? Currently, the mod isn't even working (because of R*'s latest "patch"), but there are still a lot of blips missing in SP. I can't even enter the clothing stores. :(

tizerist

Or a version that has only interiors that you won't fall through the walls or floor, like vanilla interiors.

V3 really needs solid walls and floors

asilas

taazr can you do only humani lab interior witch peds

nkjellman

Another thing that I would like to see in the future is the lifts operating at the construction site just as they did in the mission, except we control what floor we are going to. The one on the south side of the building only went to the ground and 1 floor, but the west side one goes to the ground, two floors, and the roof.

I would also like to see the Union Depository lift working, and the Mid End Apartment working in the next release.

TheFlareEntercounter

Will you make the Fleeca banks enterable in your mod?

nkjellman

I thought that I would give this topic a bump as now globals are editable. This means that the heist map updates in SP are possible now.

sjaak327

I thought that I would give this topic a bump as now globals are editable. This means that the heist map updates in SP are possible now.

Unfortunately, even with changing those globals, the carrier thingy doesn't appear.

nkjellman

Unfortunately, even with changing those globals, the carrier thingy doesn't appear.

I bet the global has to be changed when the game is loading.

TheFlareEntercounter

If loading the carrier using globals doesn't work out, could the script load all the models the carrier is made out of and place it manually on the map, the same way trainers can spawn props?

Edited by TheFlareEntercounter

Fun 2

Are you sure that you have set "g_1801D9" to 1 ?

It always have to be 1 If you want to load the aircraft carrier/the yacht otherwise "building_controller" script will remove it.

Edited by funmw2

sjaak327

It always have to be 1 If you want to load the aircraft carrier/the yacht otherwise "building_controller" script will remove it.

Yes we did manage to set 1801D9 to 1. I even tried unloading the fm_controller script, but to no avail. I believe the IPL's aren't even loading. So no need to remove anything.

nkjellman

Yes we did manage to set 1801D9 to 1. I even tried unloading the fm_controller script, but to no avail. I believe the IPL's aren't even loading. So no need to remove anything.

I think it needs to be loaded while the game is loading. Ever since the heists update, when loading GTA Online from Single Player, you hear the loading music play for a sec and the screen flashes blank for a second. I bet that is when the game switches the map changes.

But we also can't spawn objects from the Heist map updates. Can you spawn them when you set the global to 1? There might be something else that needs to be changed. The ytyp might not be loading.

But if we do get the Heist map updates working on SP, if they are part of another mod, I recommend that they have an ini function to enable and disable them. I have a feeling that they may mess up SP for when you're playing story.

asilas

taazr thank you to later adding full police station

nkjellman

Are you sure that you have set "g_1801D9" to 1 ?It always have to be 1 If you want to load the aircraft carrier/the yacht otherwise "building_controller" script will remove it.Yes we did manage to set 1801D9 to 1. I even tried unloading the fm_controller script, but to no avail. I believe the IPL's aren't even loading. So no need to remove anything.Did you try the other global? The iplop one?

Ai®a©ob®a

I wish we could use this mod to create jobs inside them would be really cool

Anach

I posted this on GTA5-Mods, but have since got more to add to it, so I've copied the post here.

Regarding the vanishing blips. I reinstalled OpenAllInteriors to test the "No more disappearing blips" mod, but suffered the same fate, so obviously not a blip count issue. However, I noticed that when I first load up, all my blips except my safehouse were visible, even though rarely, the safehouse was also there (intermittent); LS Customs was there until I visited LS Customs, then it vanished, but would re-appear upon next load. Mission markers for sporting events weren't getting their green ticks, and strangers and freaks missions weren't appearing on the map, or even strippers outside the club. I have plenty of other mods that add blips, both passive (custom missions, single player garage) and active blips (persistent vehicles, mission markers), and none of those cause problems with normal blip behaviour. Originally I tried using the "Robable store marker" mod, and that worked fine with blips until the last game patch, which it then started behaving like OpenAllInteriors and causing blips to vanish.

I noticed that if I enable store blips, then the LS Customs and safe house markers vanish fairly soon into gameplay, but if I disable store markers, I can play for hours before I start having vanishing blips Originally I thought (Like others) that it was only store markers causing the problem, but it appears that it's the entire mod. I play with OpenAllInteriors blips disabled by default, and still come across the issue. So could this be a memory leak or another error it's causing in the display of blips?

nkjellman

I think a good work around is to not have blips for interiors. They do clutter the map.

But the issue may simply be the fact that the radar changes when you enter buildings.

tizerist

I think a good work around is to not have blips for interiors. They do clutter the map.

To be honest, I agree with this, come to think of it.

Perhaps a downloadable jpeg with the interior locations would be good. It would make them blend into the world better.

scalliano

How's about making them togglable with a hotkey?

TaazR

Updated to version 3.

machine4578

thank you TaazR for the new version :)

nkjellman

I have tested v0.3 with my mod. It works well.

There are two things missing.
-The elevator in the Union Depository doesn't take me to the basement.

-For the heist yacht, you forgot to call the lod lights ymap so I have to load the yacht with a separate mod to get the lod lights to show.

I have no idea why the game treats the High Life apartments like they are outdoors. I guess we can just pretend that the window is open. Anyways I have a few questions regarding the apartments. You're answers will determine how V0.5 of Heist Map Updates will be released.
-Were you able disable the Original 2 story high end apartment and enable the heist version?
-We're you able to disable one of the 1 story high end apartments? The original one and heist one interfere.
-We're you able to disable the original 10 car garage interior and enable the heiSt version?

I'd you were not able to do any of the following, I will release 2 versions of 0.5. One will havever the original interiors, the other will have the heist apartments.

Edit: If you couldn't do what I listed above, I may be able to make some of the apartments apear the way they were before the heist update, and others apear the way they did after the update. If that can be done, will you be willing to update the mod so we can have two additional high end apartments which will be the heist interior?

Edited by nkjellman

choc4444

@ TaazR

The elevator in the Union Depository Doors are not opening from the outside if you no clip inside of the elevator on either floor and stand in the middle of the elevator it will change floors and the doors do open but once you exit the doors are locked again unless no clip back in again

also the eclipse tower does works but only with apt 5 apt 9,31 and 40 are not working

@ nkjellman

if i use nkjellman v4 heist map updates mod they dont work for me at all if i try entering the garage only a part section loads and the lobby entance front door works but there is an invisible wall in front of the elevators

@ sjaak327

after useing nkjellman v4 heist map updates mod there is an icon on the map for the yatch witch is the heist one if i use your teleport option for the yatch it loads the NONE heist yatch

i am not making any criticism just a constructive comment is it posible with TaazR , nkjellman and sjaak327 there is double coding resulting in things not loadind properlly

Edited by choc4444

Cyper

You're the best.

I'm going to explore all these interiors now, finally.

Have you ever been thinking about making some of them a safehouse? With ability to save, change clothes, and so forth? For example, that ranch with interior in the countryside. To make that a safehouse.

It's a shame that there are no safehouses to enter in the countryside. It would have been cool if there was cabins and so forth.

Edited by Cyper

sjaak327

@ TaazR

The elevator in the Union Depository Doors are not opening from the outside if you no clip inside of the elevator on either floor and stand in the middle of the elevator it will change floors and the doors do open but once you exit the doors are locked again unless no clip back in again

also the eclipse tower does works but only with apt 5 apt 9,31 and 40 are not working

@ nkjellman

if i use nkjellman v4 heist map updates mod they dont work for me at all if i try entering the garage only a part section loads and the lobby entance front door works but there is an invisible wall in front of the elevators

@ sjaak327

after useing nkjellman v4 heist map updates mod there is an icon on the map for the yatch witch is the heist one if i use your teleport option for the yatch it loads the NONE heist yatch

i am not making any criticism just a constructive comment is it posible with TaazR , nkjellman and sjaak327 there is double coding resulting in things not loadind properlly

There are two teleports, the normal yaht and the heist yaht. If you choose one or the other, one is loaded and the other is unloaded, that should work fine, at least it does over here.