3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

TaazR

Open All Interiors

asilas

you unlocked extra interior in police station now add things from heist interior becouse is only empty rooms

Jax765

I think it might be this mod that causes my VRAM usage to go higher than usual. Are all the interiors loaded at the same time, or only when you're near then?

Only when you're near them.

Hmm, I see. Could just be that scripts in general cause higher memory usage. Is it likely that this mod could become integrated via OpenIV in the future, or is .asi scripting the only way to accomplish its goals?

Plutia

game crashed for me when trying to leave one of the apartments

TaazR

game crashed for me when trying to leave one of the apartments

Which one?

you unlocked extra interior in police station now add things from heist interior becouse is only empty rooms

I already said many times, the interiors from GTA Online don't work on single player, apart from the 3 apartments.

I think it might be this mod that causes my VRAM usage to go higher than usual. Are all the interiors loaded at the same time, or only when you're near then?

Only when you're near them.

Hmm, I see. Could just be that scripts in general cause higher memory usage. Is it likely that this mod could become integrated via OpenIV in the future, or is .asi scripting the only way to accomplish its goals?

Only through scripting sadly.

taazr you mod travel to north yankton crash my trainer here video https://youtu.be/9d-KojlnEvY

That's definitely not Travel to North Yankton crashing it, especially since that mod only activates when you are at the airport, and you were nowhere near the airport.

ssalil

@TaazR any news on when you might be able to fix the bugs this mod is causing, and the store blips does not removes LSC blips, its the interior blips, however Trevor taking out car from garage still hangs in cutscene even if all are set to 0 in ini file.

Ai®a©ob®a

Beware when you are doing the setups for the Jewelry Store Heist in Single Player (which is one of the open interior) it glitches out and all you see if a black wall and if you walk though you''ll walk into the building on the other side.

imakuni1995

Beware when you are doing the setups for the Jewelry Store Heist in Single Player (which is one of the open interior) it glitches out and all you see if a black wall and if you walk though you''ll walk into the building on the other side.

So you have to deactivate the mod for this specific mission?

Ai®a©ob®a

So you have to deactivate the mod for this specific mission?

Yeah i had too..

NikoB_in_the_house

You are the most! Thanks a lot for this great mod and continuing work on it!

choc4444

Q why does version 1 work 100% With

Alexander's ( ScriptHookV_1.0.350.2 ) Native Trainer update #18 working 100%

Hanneswasco Collectable Collector v.2.1 working 100%

Q why does version 2 not work with the above ?

CrafterMoon

Thx for this uber mod! Just perfect for my movie: Alias - I am the enemy - part1+2 | HD

And ofc I gave you credit.

FixingG00D

Does this or another mod allow you to access the Dignity yacht in freeroam. I think it only shows up for the mission Daddy's Little Girl and the online heist mission. Would love to film something on it.

imakuni1995

Does this or another mod allow you to access the Dignity yacht in freeroam. I think it only shows up for the mission Daddy's Little Girl and the online heist mission. Would love to film something on it.

There is an option in arewenotman's Enhanced Native Trainer that lets you spawn the yacht. This trainer is something everyone should have installed in the first place. :p

http://gtaforums.com/topic/789786-vrelwip-enhanced-native-trainer/

teisco

Also spawns in Endeavour Mod

Edited by teisco

nkjellman

@TaazR:

I like the new update so far. It is fantastic. There are so many interiors that we can go in now. So far I found one bug.

-The Middle Class Apartment Interior does not load. When I go into it, I just fall under the map.

Anyways, for the next version, here are some things that would be good to look into.

1. Working elevator in the Union Depository.

2. Relocate the Lower Class GTA Online Apartment Interior to an apartment building. It makes no sense to have it at the house as you can now go into the Hallway. There are stairs in the hallway which wouldn't make sense at the house the interior is located in now.

3. See if you can unlock the doors to the Felecia Bank, and to the back of the Pacific Standard Bank. (Not sure if you already did, I haven't checked, but if you didn't, it wouldn't be a bad idea.)

4. Add an object in the spot in the FIB building where you climb down. Something that we can climb on to get back up without air break.

5. Add an entrance for the GTA Online garages.

6. From doing the Murder Mystery missions, you can access Solomon Richards office at night only when playing as Michael. See if you can make it accessible at all times of the day, playing as anyone. It also has a hallway which you can't access.

7. See if you are able to get the Heist map updates working. I have been looking into it and I haven't been successful. I will get to you if I have any success. I am confident that it is possible. It may require ether some RPF Editing, or fancier ASI coding to force the game to load the map updates. We would want to avoid loading the downgrades too. AKA, we would want to keep the props that SP has that Online is missing.

*Updated exteriors for High End Apartments (More detailed lobbies, See through garage doors, more detailed pathway to garage behind door.)

*Police Station basement

*Heist Yacht with Interior

*Aircraft Carrier

8. Access the High Life Updated GTA Online Apartment interior if they are not like the Heist map updates where they only work in GTA Online.

0_0.jpg

scalliano

I already said many times, the interiors from GTA Online don't work on single player, apart from the 3 apartments.

Would this be connected to the fact that the apartment foyer interiors aren't visible in SP/Director Mode?

Just wondering.

nkjellman

Would this be connected to the fact that the apartment foyer interiors aren't visible in SP/Director Mode?

Just wondering.

The game definitely is loading changes in GTA Online. Kinda like how EFLC worked in GTA IV. I know where the map updates are. Their in the Heists dlc.rpf. It is like how the EFLC Map Updates work. They load on top of the existing map and replace models. They don't exist in Single Player. Kinda like how in GTA IV, if you have TBOGT installed, you can't access the TBOGT interiors like Massonette 9 for example as it isn't even there on the regular GTA IV.

I'll continue to look into it. I got TBOGT's map updates to work on GTA IV before. I just need to figure out how this game loads the map files. I think I might need to edit the images.meta in the update.rpf instead of the common.rpf. That might be why I got the Corrupt game data error. But it is possible that I may need tools to do it, encase the map updates ipl's replace the normal ones, and only contain the new objects, like on EFLC. However, for the heist yacht and aircraft carrier, that may not be as much of an issue if they have their own ipl.

Edited by nkjellman

iRideIndependent

I have to say, this is a great piece of work, thank you!

I find that many interiors are still locked when bringing this online but a handful remain open, which is good enough for me considering we had 0 interiors online before this mod. I hope one day we can see this changing that to every interior being open but for now, this is great. Thanks again. :)

nkjellman

I have been looking into bringing the heist map updates to single player with no such luck.

Does anyone in here know the answer to the following question. In the map files, what do the following files do?

-(file name).ytyp

-_mainfest.ymf

-(file name).ymap

After looking into it more, it is a lot like IV and EFLC. The map updates are being loaded on top of the normal map. Without editing tools to edit map definition files and map placement files, I won't be able to bring the heist map updates to single player. I could bring some basic models which are being loaded in place of old models as they are altered, but not any new objects. There has got to be a way to get the game to load the map the way it does in MP. It is able to load out of the heists dlc file. It does load updates to the MP character, weapons, vehicles, etc... Just not the map. Not sure, but it may not be just the heist update. I have a feeling that the Christmas Trees from the Christmas update, and the High End Apartment interior from the High Life Update may be the same way. Only seem to load in Online.

I was trying to replace the original police station interior with the heist one. Both RPF's have the whole interior in them.

-v_int_20.rpf is the original one.

-dlc_heist_police.rpf is the updated heist one.

I tried changing the whole RPF of v_int_20 to contain all of the heist version's files. However, no such luck. When I put it in game, I saw the lods to the interior, and I would fall under the map. If it is like the EFLC Map Updates, I will need convert the updated map over for the area around the police station. Judging by the ymf and ytyp file sizes, I would need tools to edit those as the heist ones are significantly smaller. This obviously means that the heist ones only contain data for the new models. Kinda like how the ide's and wpl's in EFLC's map updates only contained info for the new models. This means that I will need tools to combine them so they load correctly.

choc4444

can someone please tell me how i can get this to WORK

i have copied these files into the main game directory

dinput8.dll

NativeTrainer.asi

ScriptHookV.dlltrainerv

TrainerV.asi

ScriptHookV.dll

blipcolours.png

collectable_collector.ini

CollectableCollector.asi

when i hold F7 nothing happens with v2.1 i dont even get the blips on the map

Open All Interiors mod v1.0 works 100 % but i would like to use the up dated version

TaazR

I have been looking into bringing the heist map updates to single player with no such luck.

Does anyone in here know the answer to the following question. In the map files, what do the following files do?

-(file name).ytyp

-_mainfest.ymf

-(file name).ymap

After looking into it more, it is a lot like IV and EFLC. The map updates are being loaded on top of the normal map. Without editing tools to edit map definition files and map placement files, I won't be able to bring the heist map updates to single player. I could bring some basic models which are being loaded in place of old models as they are altered, but not any new objects. There has got to be a way to get the game to load the map the way it does in MP. It is able to load out of the heists dlc file. It does load updates to the MP character, weapons, vehicles, etc... Just not the map. Not sure, but it may not be just the heist update. I have a feeling that the Christmas Trees from the Christmas update, and the High End Apartment interior from the High Life Update may be the same way. Only seem to load in Online.

I was trying to replace the original police station interior with the heist one. Both RPF's have the whole interior in them.

I tried changing the whole RPF of v_int_20 to contain all of the heist version's files. However, no such luck. When I put it in game, I saw the lods to the interior, and I would fall under the map. If it is like the EFLC Map Updates, I will need convert the updated map over for the area around the police station. Judging by the ymf and ytyp file sizes, I would need tools to edit those as the heist ones are significantly smaller. This obviously means that the heist ones only contain data for the new models. Kinda like how the ide's and wpl's in EFLC's map updates only contained info for the new models. This means that I will need tools to combine them so they load correctly.

Maybe it's a native function that loads them. I mean, there's so many native functions with encrypted names that it'd be quite possible. The most likely ones would be the DLC, NETWORK, STREAMING or UNK categories. Anyway, I also tried editing the images.meta file and it didn't work.

If you download the game's decompiled scripts from Alexander Blade's site, it's the "maintransition" script that loads into multiplayer from singleplayer so maybe the map updates happen somewhere there. The only downside is that it's about 150,000 lines of code... Also the "AM_MP_PROPERTY_INT" script seems to load the updated high-end interiors in multiplayer. And those interiors behave similarly to the heist update interiors since they also don't work in singleplayer.

nkjellman

-(file name).ytyp

-_mainfest.ymf

-(file name).ymap

Maybe it's a native function that loads them. I mean, there's so many native functions with encrypted names that it'd be quite possible. The most likely ones would be the DLC, NETWORK, STREAMING or UNK categories. Anyway, I also tried editing the images.meta file and it didn't work.

If you download the game's decompiled scripts from Alexander Blade's site, it's the "maintransition" script that loads into multiplayer from singleplayer so maybe the map updates happen somewhere there. The only downside is that it's about 150,000 lines of code... Also the "AM_MP_PROPERTY_INT" script seems to load the updated high-end interiors in multiplayer. And those interiors behave similarly to the heist update interiors since they also don't work in singleplayer.

That is a total bummer. The thing is, the MP map is downgraded too. It is missing many props. Plus, several interiors in this mod don't even work in MP. (Bahama Mamas and the Comedy Show interiors don't work)

This leads me to believe that MP is definitely like TBOGT in terms of map loading. In TBOGT, there were many updates to the map, but on the other hand, several things were removed from Liberty City. For example, IV had ladders that went down to the lower level on Rotterdam Tower, and several cut scene interiors from IV were disabled.

Eventually, we will get a complete map in this game which contains all the Heist map updates, and is not missing anything that the single player map had.

Fun 2

Just edit "iplop" variable global value to 1.

Current scripts check if "iplop" variable is set to 0 then remove the aircraft carrier ..etc

Edit it to 1 and then try to call it with "REQUEST_IPL".

nkjellman

Current scripts check if "iplop" variable is set to 0 then remove the aircraft carrier ..etc

Sounds interesting. This might be how the map updates are separated from SP. Rockstar probably disabled them for fear that it may mess up map changes that occur as the game progresses. However in this mods case, that shouldn't matter too much.

Anyways, as a little test, I modified the original Police interior to have the shell and collisions of the new one. Just empty rooms, and it is a bit glitchey once you walk past the jail cells.

2015_06_01_00002.jpg

2015_06_01_00004.jpg

Edited by nkjellman

TaazR

@nkjellman Awesome! Pictures aren't loading though :(

Do you happen know which file the "iplop" variable is stored in? In the game scripts this is all I see: g_1870E1._f107D2 = DATAFILE::_78F06F6B1FB5A80C(v_5, "iplop");

wahgah

those pictures you posted appear to be broken, would love to see your progress though nk.

Fun 2

Do you happen know which file the "iplop" variable is stored in? In the game scripts this is all I see: g_1870E1._f107D2 = DATAFILE::_78F06F6B1FB5A80C(v_5, "iplop");

You can't edit globals with the current script hook.

+ Did some searching and it's not related to "iplop" global !

But actually another global !

This coding from "building_controller":

if (((!l_C0) && (!STREAMING::IS_NEW_LOAD_SCENE_ACTIVE())) && sub_221()) {            if (!g_1801D8) {                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int1");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int2");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int3");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int4");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int5");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_int6");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_DistantLights");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_carrier_LODLights");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_enginrm");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Lounge");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Bridge");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Bar");                STREAMING::REMOVE_IPL("hei_yacht_heist_Bedrm");            }            l_C0 = 1;        }

If g_1801D8 isn't set to 1 then it remove the aircraft carrier and the yacht.

The online scripts first check "iplop" global value and then load the aircraft carrier or the yacht and set g_1801D8 to 1.

Here's the coding from "fm_mission_controller" to load the aircraft carrier:

if (GAMEPLAY::IS_BIT_SET(g_1870E1._f107D2, 1)) {        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_carrier");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int1");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int2");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int3");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int4");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int5");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_Carrier_int6");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_carrier_DistantLights");        STREAMING::REQUEST_IPL("hei_carrier_LODLights");        AUDIO::SET_AMBIENT_ZONE_LIST_STATE_PERSISTENT("AZL_HEI_AIRCRAFT_CARRIER", 1, 1);        GAMEPLAY::SET_BIT(&g_250F14._f154A, 0);        g_1801D8 = 1;    }

g_1870E1._f107D2 is "iplop" global value and it check if it's set to 1 using IS_BIT_SET

After it load the aircraft carrier then it will set g_1801D8 value to 1.

That's what you need to load the aircraft carrier and the yacht in SP.

Just set g_1801D8 to 1

Edited by funmw2

nkjellman

Well that looks much nicer and easier than messing with the files.

How about things that replace parts of the map. For example the Heist version of the Police Station, or the updated High End Apartment exteriors?

As for my screenshots, I have no idea why they are broken. They show up on my screen. The site I uploaded to may not be avalable in you're region, so here they are on a different site. Nothing special. lol.

YtKclnH.jpg

3pCmcMs.jpg

Edited by nkjellman

Rivdoric

Hello Sir !

I just discovered GTA 5 modding & created an account on this board to find awesome mods like yours.

This one is clearly an essential for RP Solo Player, thanks a lot for this :santa:

I'd like to know if you have any plan concerning an ini that would let you choose which interior you want or dont want ?

Because there's actually some issue on interior that requires teleporting (2-3 times i spawned directly below the map and fell through it etc...)and having to teleport to enter somewhere is a little bit Role Play breaking, so i just like to use a version where only non-teleporting interiors are open.

Would it be possible without too much work please :) ?

Anyway, thanks again, this mod is clearly what GTA 5 lacked in the first place : some interiors in free roam.

Edited by Rivdoric