3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

TaazR

Open All Interiors

NYPD.ESU.55

Good mod, but f*cks up mission markers, they disappear from the map. Could you look into this, TaazR?

Shakez

But why always when I install this mods ,some markers disappear from the map...like los santos customs,safehouses etc?
I mean those markers are important..Can you fix this?

And can you make a mod with all rob-able store markers?

I know there is already one on gta5-mods but it's bugged.
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/rob-able-store-markers

Jax765

Interesting glitch, replaying By The Book results in Trevor torturing Mr K over a body of water lol. So yeah, don't play missions with this mod.

DEERxBanshee

Interesting glitch, replaying By The Book results in Trevor torturing Mr K over a body of water lol. So yeah, don't play missions with this mod.

I played missions with this mod and they were fine other than the markers disappearing.

redleouf

Works fine, but when I load a save, the F7 button doesn't work anymore. I can hear the click but nothing happen, could you fix it please?

nkjellman

Just wondering, what if you made the interiors load when the camera gets close, rather than the player. That might get them to load in Director Mode.

raburs
@TaazR I think you missed my post...
Please fix thix.

I get texture loading issues and artifacting while using this script...Usually occurs when teleported....
Can this be fixed?

And i'm sure its not an issue with my GPU..

I can explain... I went to FIB building then i went to first elevator... Then i was teleported..I came down back and went out of the building.. I could see textures loading and black weird artifacts....I removed this script and restarted...No issues..So im pretty sure its an issue with this script..

Jax765

I played missions with this mod and they were fine other than the markers disappearing.

Did you play this specific mission? And have you done other missions like Dead Man Walking with this mod enabled?

nkjellman

I tested this on GTA Online (1.24). It loaded tge interiors, but many of them were locked. The only one that was unlocked that I tested was the Maze Bank Arena.

By the way, before you guys freak out that I was using a mod in Online, I was using 1.24, which is practically the Modders Pool. Those on 1.24 don't automatically get banned, and they can't play with people on 1.26. This leads me to believe that 1.24 is the temporary Modders Pool, and there may be a patch that adds a modders pool, isolating modders from non modders. This is why I am reporting my tests here as to how this runs in GTA Online.

DEERxBanshee

Did you play this specific mission? And have you done other missions like Dead Man Walking with this mod enabled?

Pretty sure yes. But I will check again.

spreilly

Does this mod work online (should one be able to get Scripthook running again... again hypothetically... :whistle: )?

nkjellman

There is another interior that you might of forgotten about. What about the Movie Theater interior?

TaazR

@TaazR I think you missed my post...
Please fix thix.

I get texture loading issues and artifacting while using this script...Usually occurs when teleported....

Can this be fixed?

And i'm sure its not an issue with my GPU..

I can explain... I went to FIB building then i went to first elevator... Then i was teleported..I came down back and went out of the building.. I could see textures loading and black weird artifacts....I removed this script and restarted...No issues..So im pretty sure its an issue with this script..

I highly doubt this is an issue with the script as no one else has complained about this, it's most likely your graphics card dude since something similar happened to me in GTA IV whenever I teleported using my old graphics card.

I tested this on GTA Online (1.24). It loaded tge interiors, but many of them were locked. The only one that was unlocked that I tested was the Maze Bank Arena.

By the way, before you guys freak out that I was using a mod in Online, I was using 1.24, which is practically the Modders Pool. Those on 1.24 don't automatically get banned, and they can't play with people on 1.26. This leads me to believe that 1.24 is the temporary Modders Pool, and there may be a patch that adds a modders pool, isolating modders from non modders. This is why I am reporting my tests here as to how this runs in GTA Online.

Hmm maybe this is because you were close to the Maze Bank Arena when you went into GTA Online and the interior was already loaded? Try switching to GTA Online when you are close to another interior like the FIB or the LifeInvader office and see if you can access them online.

There is another interior that you might of forgotten about. What about the Movie Theater interior?

I've had a look at it but it's pretty glitchy and uninteresting.

Mak

Any update on this mod? i've been hearing it messes with missions and since i'm on my first playthrough i don't want to ruin it

ssalil

This is a good mod but some bugs I found are like Los Santos Customs blip doesn't comes in map when using this, as Trevor can't access the social club exclusive vehicles like Elegy RH8 from the bought garage as game sticks to the cutscene of vehicle getting out, or infinite loading screen sometimes, messing up with missions. Please fix all this.

asilas

tazar can you do full los santos police departament interior

TaazR

tazar can you do full los santos police departament interior

No, it only spawns in GTA Online, just like the aircraft carrier and yacht. There's no way to get them in single player as of yet.

nkjellman

Most of the interiors load Online.

-Bahama Mamma's,Trey Qua La, countryside police stations, and the show interior all don't load Online.

-All doors entering interiors are locked, exept for the farm house, chicken factory and Maze Bank Arena. The others, you have to use position changer to go through the door.

-Dealership interior has an open garage door, but you're teliported outside when you go in it.

-Vengelico has people in it when you drive to it.

Anach

Great work, but would like to configure the blips for interiors and stores separately and have it remembered across sessions. The only thing these type of mods are missing are populated interiors; hopefully one day that is possible.

raburs

It's not an issue with my GPU. I have had it checked...Never had any artifacts until i used this script. Its a R9 270X..absolutely new. It only occured once..but im too paranoid to use this script again.

itrungchemxx

I have an issue that this mod disable all missions blips, I tried disabling manually but mission blips won't appear again

Drkz

Excellent update.

I still wonder, can you remove the fact that you can't use a weapon inside main character houses ? (michael, trevor etc)

It seems that you only can in director mode.

TaazR

I've updated the mod guys.

Excellent update.

I still wonder, can you remove the fact that you can't use a weapon inside main character houses ? (michael, trevor etc)

According to funmw2, it's a game script that disables them, not a function, so I don't think there's a way :(

Omarock

Really awesome mod but unfortunately it introduces a bug where the game is stuck in loading screen after quitting Trevor's garage. :/

sjaak327

I've updated the mod guys.

Excellent update.

According to funmw2, it's a game script that disables them, not a function, so I don't think there's a way :(

You can unload game scripts, that's how I did the phone sleep mode in GTAIV, so now you just need to find the right script :)

You can also reload the scripts on the fly as well.

ssalil

Thanks for updating & adding new interiors, but all the bugs from v1 remains intact, like disapperance of LOS SANTOS CUSTOMS blips, infinite loading screen or infinte cutscene when accessing garage as Trevor, even when I set all blips as 0 in the ini file, the LOS SANTOS CUSTOMS blips shows, but the infinte cutscene or the loading screen problem with Trevor going out of garage remains, please fix it if you can, take your time.

cadeharrison

Excellent mod, just downloaded the new version. There's just one small problem I noticed in the new update, the apartment near Vespucci Beach does not work. It will teleport me, but the interior does not load and I just fall through the map.

Edited by cadeharrison

Jax765

I think it might be this mod that causes my VRAM usage to go higher than usual. Are all the interiors loaded at the same time, or only when you're near then?

choc4444

great mod version 1 works just fine but the new version 2 only puts a yellow marker on the map for the fbi building and now sound or click when F7 is used etc

please can you fix this mod thank you

TaazR

I think it might be this mod that causes my VRAM usage to go higher than usual. Are all the interiors loaded at the same time, or only when you're near then?

Only when you're near them.