3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

TaazR

Open All Interiors

Lead

Someone please use noclip and look around madrazo's ranch oh and by the way this mod is great although i dont have gta v on pc i watch vids of it (1 liek 1 cri)

Stoney0503

Someone please use noclip and look around madrazo's ranch oh and by the way this mod is great although i dont have gta v on pc i watch vids of it (1 liek 1 cri)

Here's a vid I made.

Paully

Great mod, couple ideas tho...

-Adding names/titles for the blips would be great (as mentioned b4)

-The Humane Labs (is it possible to add a teleport in the elevator to get to the other level and possibly another one to bypass the grate that R* put back up?)

-Seeing as this place gives you an instant 4 star wanted lvl it would make for a pretty good shootout.

-Possibly separate the blips on the map by colour (one colour means the doors will open when you walk thru them, the other colour means you get transported thru them.)

Also there's a house on the west side of the map, where trevor kidnapped the guys wife that the doors open but you can't enter.

Lead

Here's a vid I made.

Thanks a lot man :) i appreciate it (hope its spelled right)

MrTroubleMaker

Thanks, I like exploring though these interiors.

NETworker

Nice job! But I use last version and all missions disappear from the map.
Can u fix it?

CapYoAzz

@TaazR - Thanks again for this awesome mod. I read the comments on GTA5-mods.com that you are working on adding the online safehouses...I'm really exicited about this. Couple of questions:

1) Will we be able to use them as actual safehouses? i.e. Will there be functionality such as sleep, watch tv, change clothes, etc.?

2) Will you be able to open the garages as well?

3) How about being able to purchase the safehouse and garages?

The scope of this would probably be better off in a separate mod but it would be totally amazing if you could make this a reality.

Edited by CapYoAzz

Krysalis

Can you make torture house and comedy club solid? If its possible :)

jrmatix

This Mod is awesome... The FIB building is my new home

FreeOffset

Interiors that are opened:

7. Bahamas Mamas West nightclub (R* blocked it off, so you teleport in by standing at the front doors)

8. Comedy club (you teleport in by standing at the front doors)

27. Morgue (R* blocked it off, so you teleport in by standing at the front doors)

My trainer I am releasing tomorrow will let you teleport inswide of these interiors, not just at the front doors, rockstar didn't block anything.

Kris194

Great mod although, I have one question. What about restaurants such as cluckin bell and mall called Rockford Plaza? Are they in game files actually?

vithepunisher

Mount Chillad mystery was supposedly debunked because of this mod is it true that there's nothing at all to add to the mystery?

PkUnzipper

Open All Interiors mod v1.0 - by NewTheft (aka TaazR on gtaforums) (youtube.com/newtheft)

Brilliant immersion mod. :santa:

Is it possible to tweak the code to make it possible to sell stolen ped cars at D's chop shop? So that the price would be based on the 10% we currently get in GTAO give or take bonus/penalties for any damage.

I'll never understand R* logic not to include this simple immersion feature at LSC for SP.

TJGM

It's bullsh*t, this mod is fine. Don't believe any of those crappy news sites, they don't even check their sources well.

PkUnzipper

Thanks for that link. If I was in error, then my sincere apologies to the mod author.

But now I'm 600% paranoid. Because mods like angry planes bring out the worst of what the community has to offer. Unfortunately, the GTA community is home to some of the most unethical fan boys when it comes to modding. It seems that only CoD beats this franchise by the level of skullduggery IMO. :/

Guess I'll wait until the dust settles a couple of months before downloading anything in general.

Edited by PkUnzipper

TaazR

As the others have said, that's a sh*tty unreliable clickbait website, the mod is 100% safe as long as you downloaded it from gta5-mods.com since it's the only place I uploaded it, but I've found out that other people reuploaded it on other websites too without my permission.

Can you make torture house and comedy club solid? If its possible :)

No sorry, that's the way R* modeled the interiors, no way to change it.

@TaazR - Thanks again for this awesome mod. I read the comments on GTA5-mods.com that you are working on adding the online safehouses...I'm really exicited about this. Couple of questions:

1) Will we be able to use them as actual safehouses? i.e. Will there be functionality such as sleep, watch tv, change clothes, etc.?

The scope of this would probably be better off in a separate mod but it would be totally amazing if you could make this a reality.

I've tried to enable the bongs, clothes, beds etc.. in the apartments without any luck :( I think those features are restricted to GTA Online, so sadly you won't be able to use them as safehouses. You will be able to access them though and use your weapons/record videos etc... I don't think there's any point to add the garages as there's no way to store cars there in SP.

Great mod although, I have one question. What about restaurants such as cluckin bell and mall called Rockford Plaza? Are they in game files actually?

No they're not in the game files sadly. I did find some other unused interiors in the game files though which I'm trying to add in the next version.

imakuni1995

I've tried to enable the bongs, clothes, beds etc.. in the apartments without any luck :( I think those features are restricted to GTA Online, so sadly you won't be able to use them as safehouses. You will be able to access them though and use your weapons/record videos etc... I don't think there's any point to add the garages as there's no way to store cars there in SP.

Will you add those in the next update? Also, how about an alternate version with no green markers on the map?

raburs

I get texture loading issues and artifacting while using this script...Usually occurs when teleported....

Can this be fixed?

And i'm sure its not an issue with my GPU..

I can explain... I went to FIB building then i went to first elevator... Then i was teleported..I came down back and went out of the building.. I could see textures loading and black weird artifacts....I removed this script and restarted...No issues..So im pretty sure its an issue with this script..

nkjellman

Is there going to be an update for this mod? It is great, but I think the following features could be added.

-Opening up the Union Depository, with the elevator functioning.

-Ability to go to North Yankton and back in a realistic way (like a teliport at the airport). It would snow there, the radar would work, and the paths would work.

-Teliport at IAA building to get into the interior.

-Teliport into Martin's ranch to bypass the invisible wall.

-Working elevator in Humane Labs (and mesh removed).

-Way to get into GTA Online apartments.

-Heist apartment updates in Single Player. (Would be done via RPF Editing.)

-Heist Yacht, and Heist Aircraft Carrier in Single Player (Would be done via RPF Editing.)

-Girl behind counter, and guy who opens door in Vengelico Jewelry Store.

-Mod works in Developer Mode.

Alabeo

Will you add those in the next update? Also, how about an alternate version with no green markers on the map?

+1, make version without green markers or let us disable them through .ini file.

Edited by Alabeo

Drkz

About that boat, yacht, whatever. I guess spawning it like any other model doesn't work right ? Was just digging through model files, it's model name is prop_cj_big_boat.

Edited by Drkz

nkjellman

+1, make version without green markers or let us disable them through .ini file.Another thing to add to the ini is a chronological mode. With it enabled, it keeps true to the story. It would:

-Franklin can't get into his Aunt's house after he moves to Vinewood Hills.

-The Hospital remains boarded up after the mission where you drive through it.

-The O-Nieals Farm House remains blown up after Trevor blows it up.

@Drkz: I tried to load the RPF's the same way the normal game does. It said that I had corrupt data and that I should reload the game. I have a few other things that I can try. Later, I might look into getting the updated high end apartment exteriors to load in SP. I may be able to do it the same way I did EFLC Map Updates on IV.

TaazR

Is there going to be an update for this mod? It is great, but I think the following features could be added.

1.Opening up the Union Depository, with the elevator functioning.

2.Ability to go to North Yankton and back in a realistic way (like a teliport at the airport). It would snow there, the radar would work, and the paths would work.

3.Teliport at IAA building to get into the interior.

4.Teliport into Martin's ranch to bypass the invisible wall.

5.Working elevator in Humane Labs (and mesh removed).

6.Way to get into GTA Online apartments.

7.Heist apartment updates in Single Player. (Would be done via RPF Editing.)

8.Heist Yacht, and Heist Aircraft Carrier in Single Player (Would be done via RPF Editing.)

9.Girl behind counter, and guy who opens door in Vengelico Jewelry Store.

10.Mod works in Developer Mode.

Yes there will be an update, hopefully in the next few days, but I'm a bit busy atm.

1. Will be in the update

2. You're in luck. I'm making a seperate mod just for this and it already includes all of what you mentioned.

3. No, the IAA interior isn't worth adding. It literally has one furnished room, and the rest is just unfurnished glitchy hallways that you fall through.

4. Will be in the update

5. Will be in the update

6. Will be in the update

7 & 8. I've tried to add them but it doesn't work. Since you're trying to find a way to add them yourself let me know if you find out how and I will add it the update and credit you.

9. There is already a girl behind the counter, along with people shopping in Vangelico. The thing is it they only seem to spawn if you drive there and not teleport there.

10. I assume you mean Director mode. I won't be able to do this until the natives for Director mode are discovered because it doesn't recognize you as the player when you're in it.

@Alabeo, yes the markers will be fixed in the update. They will be proper looking markers, not green blips. You can already disable them by holding F7 anyway

NYgangster25

1.Opening up the Union Depository, with the elevator functioning.

2.Ability to go to North Yankton and back in a realistic way (like a teliport at the airport). It would snow there, the radar would work, and the paths would work.

3.Teliport at IAA building to get into the interior.

4.Teliport into Martin's ranch to bypass the invisible wall.

5.Working elevator in Humane Labs (and mesh removed).

6.Way to get into GTA Online apartments.

7.Heist apartment updates in Single Player. (Would be done via RPF Editing.)

8.Heist Yacht, and Heist Aircraft Carrier in Single Player (Would be done via RPF Editing.)

9.Girl behind counter, and guy who opens door in Vengelico Jewelry Store.

10.Mod works in Developer Mode.

Yes there will be an update, hopefully in the next few days, but I'm a bit busy atm.

1. Will be in the update

2. You're in luck. I'm making a seperate mod just for this and it already includes all of what you mentioned.

3. No, the IAA interior isn't worth adding. It literally has one furnished room, and the rest is just unfurnished glitchy hallways that you fall through.

4. Will be in the update

5. Will be in the update

6. Will be in the update

7 & 8. I've tried to add them but it doesn't work. Since you're trying to find a way to add them yourself let me know if you find out how and I will add it the update and credit you.

9. There is already a girl behind the counter, along with people shopping in Vangelico. The thing is it they only seem to spawn if you drive there and not teleport there.

10. I assume you mean Director mode. I won't be able to do this until the natives for Director mode are discovered because it doesn't recognize you as the player when you're in it.

@Alabeo, yes the markers will be fixed in the update. They will be proper looking markers, not green blips. You can already disable them by holding F7 anyway

When is the next update?

Lazlow54875

Hey thanks for mod TaazR, it is by far the most essential mod to date. Very excited to see all of your improvements in the next version and your NY mod as a chance to gain some real traction in the community.

Best of luck!

tizerist

Would you consider uploading a version that has the unsolid locations removed?