3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I disagree

Cysiek

Wzz2XoT.png

source http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52416/introducing-the-rockstar-editor

and in a recent article you can read as follow

scXP8OR.png

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52429/asked-answered-the-rockstar-editor-gta-online-updates

I am disappointed. I don't give a single f*ck about tailored version... You want Rockstar Editor? Play on PC. What's next? Crossplatforming?

Edited by Cysiek

It's great isn't it? We waited for such a long time for a special experience. And it still will be a great experience none-the-less, but having most of the exclusive features thrown into the console versions too makes me think: what did we wait for? Really? The only thing at this point that we have got that is exclusive are probably mods and the graphical quality... I mean, I guess they deserve it too, but I can't help but feel bitter.

Edited by .Michael De Santa.

Breitsmeister

stop crying like a crybaby

at least you get something

Edited by Breitsmeister
  • Like 2

Scalesdini

Special =/= exclusive in perpetuity

You're actually upset that consoles are getting something - likely watered down significantly - that PC already has? If so, you have legitimate, pressing mental health issues and need to seek professional help. Immediately.

happygrowls

Do you see Console Players complaining that GTA V was exclusive on Consoles, then it became available on PC?

If anything it's a good thing, seeing as some people want to go to PC but lack the funds to do so (like myself).

Why can't everyone have everything? i don't see the problem let them have the fun too,

Console, pc who cares we all love the same game isnt that what matters?

Im happy, editor gives so much more replayability

Edited by Luuno

Procopius

How does Xbone and PS4 having access to a watered down version of the Editor detract from our experience on PC in any way?

If anything, the more people can enjoy this, the better. Just my opinion.

Edited by Procopius

Eight Ball

What kind of stupid thread is this ?

Why can't they have what we got ? They paid for it too.

Seriously, do you guys have a list of retarted stuff to post to critise R* ?

"So ok, banned for SP mods is done, what's next on the list ?"

• Like 2

I doubt it will be the same editor as we have on PC but I hope the console players can make nice videos also.

Rockstar Editor blows anyway. Im more interested in the Returning Players DLC, I dont see them talking about a version of it tailored for people who dont own consoles...

PCMasterRace46

The graphics quality alone was worth the wait at least at 4K on very high settings. PC players always get the shaft you should be used to that by now. PC gaming is not where they make their money sadly.

whats_a_username?

I am disappointed. I don't give a single f*ck about tailored version... You want Rockstar Editor? Play on PC.

What if people would've said the same thing about the whole GTA V game, before it was announced for PC?

"You want GTA V? Play on console."

You would've thought they were huge assholes. And guess what, that's what you look like right now. A huge asshole.

I don't see how a editor coming for the consoles can affect the way people enjoy the game on PC. I mean, does it make you like the game any less? If it does, you have bigger issues

• Like 5

Kaito Katsumi

I am disappointed. I don't give a single f*ck about tailored version... You want Rockstar Editor? Play on PC.

What if people would've said the same thing about the whole GTA V game, before it was announced for PC?

"You want GTA V? Play on console."

You would've thought they were huge assholes. And guess what, that's what you look like right now. A huge asshole.

I don't see how a editor coming for the consoles can affect the way people enjoy the game on PC. I mean, does it make you like the game any less? If it does, you have bigger issues

He has a double standard i guess.
  • Like 1

THEY LAUGHED AT US WHEN WE HAD TO WAIT FOR THE PC VERSION

NOW WE LAUGH AT THEM MAKING THEM WAIT FOR THE R* EDITOR

CONSOLE MASTERWAIT

piddlefoot

I don't get it, who cares?

Some people like consoles some like pc's.

So , again ,who cares?

• Like 1

your mother lied you, you are not special little boy, get over with, stop crying and enjoy the game

SuperSpartan747

but having most of the exclusive features thrown into the console versions too makes me think: what did we wait for?

I kind of agree with this, basically all we waited for at this point are mods and 60+ fps (although that's still a pretty big deal). I'm not angry or disappointed or anything like that concerning this, I still love the game the same. However, what does make me a little pissed is that we still had to wait until 5 months after the current gen consoles to get the game. I'm glad the game is as optimized as it currently is and I don't doubt the delays helped in that. But if I recall correctly, the other main reason behind the delays was because they wanted to polish the editor. If they are going to make the editor for current gen consoles anyway, why didn't they just stick to the original January release date, release the PC version without the editor, and then release both editors at the same time this summer? I had a lot of time to play the game back then, but hardly any time to play these days (let alone do the other 1000 things that I have planned) now that I am a full time student with a part time job. Surely they could have made the same gameplay optimizations in the 2 months between the first scheduled PC release and current gen's release...

Again, I still love the game and I'm happy for the current gen players. All this means is more great content for everyone.

10209692.jpg

Why are you upset, OP? It's a tailored version. I could care less but that's going to be a nice addition.

• Like 2

Rockfancy

It's great isn't it? We waited for such a long time for a special experience. And it still will be a great experience none-the-less, but having most of the exclusive features thrown into the console versions too makes me think: what did we wait for? Really? The only thing at this point that we have got that is exclusive are probably mods and the graphical quality... I mean, I guess they deserve it too, but I can't help but feel bitter.

Little jealous bitch.

Sam(u)sonite

Dear god.. Kids these days.

"Someone else is getting something that I already have. And this doesn't effect me in any way shape or form.. I'm still pissed"

Why would you care?

I just don't get this attitude...

Gta_for_pc

Mods, better quality, 60 fps, mouse and keyboard, if these are not mandatory for you to enjoy a game, then obviously you should play it on a console.

Edited by Gta_for_pc

What a c*nt you are OP, stop being mad at console people just because they're getting something that PC has.

If I see you in real life, I'll kick your little nuts up your ass.

• Like 2

when they say "rockstar editor for xbone and PS4",what they actually mean is,"we were taken hostage by some 9 year old XBL members and were threatened to getting our entire network down if we didn't release the R* editor on consoles"

Crimson Flam3s

Because+pc+gamers+make+it+a+debate+its+_

Since when does having the editor out on consoles affect you in any way or shape? That's what wrong with some gamers, why can't everyone have all the features?

If it has to be that way, all of us would have to thank console gamers for buying the game. That's where the money comes from. If gta v was a pc exlusive then it wou- oh wait, this game wouldn't even exist, because pc gaming is not where AAA titles make money. 2 million sales vs 45+ million sales on consoles? lol.

Gta_for_pc

2 million sales were on steam only, dumbass, they surely sold more than those, more like 5 to 10 mil, which is also way too many considering this is a 17 months old game.

Edited by Gta_for_pc

I say give everyone, everything, as long as all versions are released simultaneously.

I said it before - exclusives are always bad.

But this isn't a regular case. R* kept us, PC gamers waiting for over a year to play this game, with litany delays . The PC version deserves something special.

The 'GTA PC equation' has been broken with this update. Late release = exclusive features. That's the ONLY way exclusives should work. Only as a consolation prize, nothing else.

Either next time R* releases all versions together, or the late version gets a load of good stuff. That formula isn't the ideal, but it's fair.

Edited by Tomern11

One of the perks of being a PC Gamer is the Editor. Nothing you can do about it, like why and why not? Get over it. PC players have waited long enough, so I think they deserve an extra feature, an advantage which previously console users had when it came to releases.