1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

XBOX 360 Car Meet 9:00pm Mountain Time

BoostGod77

dacatsrule

Hi guys. Just joined the crew on the social club. My username here is my gt.

I have been looking for a group like this for a while now, and I can't wait to join a meet. Sounds like you guys have some great ideas and are on the right track. I would love an invite tonight, but I may not be available until after it starts. I'll make sure to message you if I can make it. Feel free to add me on xbox.

For those of you that go to my meets we should put in the "Drift Races" in there as well as the events. As well as my idea of the "Super Impromptu" where its a Sprint race for a big cash prize. Both ideas where mine and my "regulars" love it.

I've never been to one of your meets and I've heard both those ideas since car shows started. How do you award "big cash prizes"?

When people join the Impromptu the Cash Prize gets higher. When the whole lobby is joined you gat about $5000 per Impromptu

We need a New Emblem. Any ideas?

For those of you that go to my meets we should put in the "Drift Races" in there as well as the events. As well as my idea of the "Super Impromptu" where its a Sprint race for a big cash prize. Both ideas where mine and my "regulars" love it.

I've never been to one of your meets and I've heard both those ideas since car shows started. How do you award "big cash prizes"?

When people join the Impromptu the Cash Prize gets higher. When the whole lobby is joined you gat about $5000 per Impromptu

We need a New Emblem. Any ideas?

Ha, boy I haven't done an impromptu race in forever. It was only at a car show that we did it too. I didn't like that you couldn't burn off the line, but I do like the logic of using it.

I think that would be the best use of "drag race".

BoostGod77

I have been looking for a group like this for a while now, and I can't wait to join a meet. Sounds like you guys have some great ideas and are on the right track. I would love an invite tonight, but I may not be available until after it starts. I'll make sure to message you if I can make it. Feel free to add me on xbox.

Thanks for joining man!

The meet starts in about 5 and a half hours! I hope to see you there man!

Welcome to the team man, we approciate the support.

• Like 2

BoostGod77

You know 8m gunna be on lol whats good

Hell yeah! I cant wait for this one. It's gonna be different!

BoostGod77

2 More hours

I hope your all as excited as I am!

vespucci-beach-market.jpg

2 More hours

I hope your all as excited as I am!

vespucci-beach-market.jpg

Definitely am bro

Ayr utd 1910

Can i get an invite please gt ayr utd 1910

BoostGod77

Can i get an invite please gt ayr utd 1910

For sure man! I got you!

p1mp1ndahood

Hey Yo Boost, I may be late on this one. So don't hold my spot, I will join at some time though if there is room

BoostGod77

Hey Yo Boost, I may be late on this one. So don't hold my spot, I will join at some time though if there is room

For sure man. Let me know if you wanna get in bro!

Same With Me. Meet is very late. I might make an Appearance. If anything will be an hour late with no Mic (Since it would be NightTime)

Everyone I'll very Much appreciate it if you go and Follow my GTA Instagram. We Started a week ago and almost hit 500. At 500 I will showcase my Personal Ride. If you don't have an Instgram go ahead and just take a look. Thanks. Enjoy the Meet Tonight. *Expect Afternoon Meets by me on this Thread as well from the other Admins.

Link Here: https://instagram.com/jwolfcustoms

Same With Me. Meet is very late. I might make an Appearance. If anything will be an hour late with no Mic (Since it would be NightTime)

Everyone I'll very Much appreciate it if you go and Follow my GTA Instagram. We Started a week ago and almost hit 500. At 500 I will showcase my Personal Ride. If you don't have an Instgram go ahead and just take a look. Thanks. Enjoy the Meet Tonight. *Expect Afternoon Meets by me on this Thread as well from the other Admins.

Link Here: https://instagram.com/jwolfcustoms

Then feel free to follow my Twitch and YouTube page.

• Like 2

Hope everyone Has A Great Night

Edited by Jwolf0531

In GTA World its a Zion. In real life this is my BM3 E92 LRP (Lime Rock Park)

Can I join? Had a crappy day and this would make it awesome. All I ever want to do are meets! Gamertag is username here! Thanks!

In GTA World its a Zion. In real life this is my BM3 E92 LRP (Lime Rock Park)

It's called a Lime Rock edition. There weren't many made. I drove two of them in real life. Honestly they're just M3 with Competition packages and fancy rims.

I would love to start getting into meets, and these sound like fun! Would defiantly be down for one in the future

Gt Bevmaan

Viprimo. Wow Very classy and informed. My Man.

It's what I do. You should check out my YouTube.

I like how you just said Lime Rock Edition when the full name would be Lime Rock Park Edition. I was just saying what LRP. Kinda made me sound dumb. But oh well.

Guys A rumor has Came Up that I'm no Longer an Admin and not apart of the Crew? For the past week I have been bugged of misunderstandings. But if I'm taken out simply without an explanation and I was not even online then that's quite amazing. If this is a Joke or Rumor pls let me know. Otherwise someone in the fellow Admin Group let me know.

I like how you just said Lime Rock Edition when the full name would be Lime Rock Park Edition. I was just saying what LRP. Kinda made me sound dumb. But oh well.

Guys A rumor has Came Up that I'm no Longer an Admin and not apart of the Crew? For the past week I have been bugged of misunderstandings. But if I'm taken out simply without an explanation and I was not even online then that's quite amazing. If this is a Joke or Rumor pls let me know. Otherwise someone in the fellow Admin Group let me know.

The point is that you won't sound dumb if you listen to me. Did you sell them? Owned one? I don't know a single person in the business who called them that except guys who got their knowledge from Google searches.

I've driven this car: http://www.turnermotorsport.com/t-turner_lime_rock_e92_m3_project_car.aspx

Again, I signed up for your Instagram but I've yet to see you sign up with my stuff so I guess I'm just not smart enough for you.

Wow. Viprimo. Take a Step Back. I understand I'm a Aggressive Talker but I guess my sarcasm was a bit too strong. My apologies. I'm already furious at the moment that I'm getting messages and rumors that I was kicked from the crew for no explanation and reason. And I'm defiantly going to sign up for your stuff. I saw your instagram and was astonished by your pics of....well cars. A true enthusiast. In the mean time I need to figure this problem out. No hard feelings.