1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

XBOX 360 Car Meet 9:00pm Mountain Time

Yeah add me on the list

GT Gsxe generous

Would not join this lobby. These guys just kicked me out of the lobby, because they thought i was crashing them, but it was some retard that got in my car when i was getting a snack. They didn't even give me a chance to say what happened.

0_0.jpg

Would not join this lobby. These guys just kicked me out of the lobby, because they thought i was crashing them, but it was some retard that got in my car when i was getting a snack. They didn't even give me a chance to say what happened.

Man, just because you get kicked for violating the rules doesn't mean we're a bad crew. Don't talk sh*t man, that ain't cool.

Hey don't be like that to my friend he is just stating and being honest about something that was f*cked up

#growsomechill

If you don't like the group then why are you hanging out in it bad mouthing it? The question goes to being mature again.

As I said to Vito, there were a number of complaints. If he was a big boy about it he would've said no problem, I'll leave and then proved everyone wrong and I'm sure time would've shown that the people who asked for him to be kicked were wrong or confusing him with someone else.

Instead his response was to complain out loud to a group that obviously didn't want him around and then come on this thread and bad mouth them. If the goal was to be a part of the group then it failed and will probably guarantee that he'll never return. It wasn't even discussion about, "hey, can I get back in". No, he showed his true and brilliant colors.

For that reason he won't get my vote as if he is ever let back in he won't appreciate it.

You know what though. Here's your's, fanaticals, vitos chance to prove me wrong and show me you really are adults that can handle rejection and admit your faults. I know there's a couple of people in that group never rear ended me on a cruise and if you want proof just watch the stream! So it wasn't like anyone was out to get anyone else. No, everyone wanted to have a good event. And for that reason people will get booted and banned and I have every bit of respect for Boost for realizing the mistake of tolerating idiots.

I said my peace during the event and it applies to any group out there. There are going to be new people that want to be a part of any car show and there are going to be new people that come in and cause problems. The real problem occurs when you don't just boot the bad people. I don't want any leader to say, "I'm done, there are too many children messing this up." You have a good thing here and if you really give a crap about it you'll do everything in your power to make it work. And those that seek to destroy it like you guys have, he's better off without you.

Have a nice day.

• Like 2
Gsxegenerous1001gajso

Yeah add me on the list

GT Gsxe generous

0_0.jpg

Man, just because you get kicked for violating the rules doesn't mean we're a bad crew. Don't talk sh*t man, that ain't cool.
Hey don't be like that to my friend he is just stating and being honest about something that was f*cked up

#growsomechill

If you don't like the group then why are you hanging out in it bad mouthing it? The question goes to being mature again.

As I said to Vito, there were a number of complaints. If he was a big boy about it he would've said no problem, I'll leave and then proved everyone wrong and I'm sure time would've shown that the people who asked for him to be kicked were wrong or confusing him with someone else.

Instead his response was to complain out loud to a group that obviously didn't want him around and then come on this thread and bad mouth them. If the goal was to be a part of the group then it failed and will probably guarantee that he'll never return. It wasn't even discussion about, "hey, can I get back in". No, he showed his true and brilliant colors.

For that reason he won't get my vote as if he is ever let back in he won't appreciate it.

You know what though. Here's your's, fanaticals, vitos chance to prove me wrong and show me you really are adults that can handle rejection and admit your faults. I know there's a couple of people in that group never rear ended me on a cruise and if you want proof just watch the stream! So it wasn't like anyone was out to get anyone else. No, everyone wanted to have a good event. And for that reason people will get booted and banned and I have every bit of respect for Boost for realizing the mistake of tolerating idiots.

I said my peace during the event and it applies to any group out there. There are going to be new people that want to be a part of any car show and there are going to be new people that come in and cause problems. The real problem occurs when you don't just boot the bad people. I don't want any leader to say, "I'm done, there are too many children messing this up." You have a good thing here and if you really give a crap about it you'll do everything in your power to make it work. And those that seek to destroy it like you guys have, he's better off without you.

Have a nice day.

BRO CHILL SO WHAT NOONES PERFECT maybe what u said is true but no need for these long ass paragraphs FR fr its old and annoying exactly like your cars IM MEAN yeah your right

Add me to the list

I'll get you in bro!

Yeah add me on the list

GT Gsxe generous

0_0.jpg

#growsomechill

Have a nice day.

I couldn't have said it any better myself! I'm glad you all agree. We were very willing to allow them to hangout, unfortunately their maturity level showed why we don't allow that.

I'm very happy we have each other's backs!

• Like 2

Yeah add me on the list

GT Gsxe generous

0_0.jpg

#growsomechill

Have a nice day.

BRO CHILL SO WHAT NOONES PERFECT maybe what u said is true but no need for these long ass paragraphs FR fr its old and annoying exactly like your cars IM MEAN yeah your right

Why are you still here? If we're so annoying why do you continue to follow us?

We are very, very chill people but you have brought out the worst in us.

I don't understand why you continue to make remarks and expect to get in still... That makes no sense.

I understand your a bitter person, but move on. You absolutely will not win any stupid battles here. I have no idea why your trying...

We just want to hang out, and we want people to have fun. Unfortunately it has to be solely on OUR terms.

If people aren't having a good time because of a single person, why would we continue to fee the flames by keeping then in?

We gave our chances, thought they were fair, and it seemed to work.

Simple as that.

It's nothing personal, so don't make it that. People like that just aren't meant for our meets, I'm sorry to say.

We all know that no one is perfect, but when chemistry works, why ruin it with inferior ingredients?

Like i said, don't be bitter on our thread, and certainly don't lie to yourself and others and make us seem like bad people.

If you had a bad experience at our meet, the only reasonable one to blame is yourself.

Nick

• Like 2
TexasAssassins

Man sounds like last night was rough for you guys. I am definitely down for the meet tonight if you still got room Boost.

• Like 1

One thing for sure is we need our selves a "BANNED" list to make sure we don't get ourselves involved with people who will try to ruin our chill. All in agreement?

Attention Family

As of May 10th we have officially received our first "call out"

Thats right, we have been challenged to a crew battle!

I am excited and honored that we are getting noticed!

None of this would be possible without you guys!

During tonights Admin Meet we will be discussing the battle!

Hope you guys can be there!

emblem_128.png

Does "project FATLACE" have what it takes?

Stay fresh on the thread to be up to date with the battle date and time!

Man sounds like last night was rough for you guys. I am definitely down for the meet tonight if you still got room Boost.

We are having an "ADMIN" meeting tonight, your an admin, and your in for sure! See you tonight!

One thing for sure is we need our selves a "BANNED" list to make sure we don't get ourselves involved with people who will try to ruin our chill. All in agreement?

Most definitely! I completely agree, things will be much more smooth and a lot easier! Great plan!

We're getting noticed quick it took 4 days literally

Yeah man, we're slowly moving up in the world or Los Santos.

We will discuss how to be a part of the battle tonight too!

kinda like tryouts or a tournament within the crew to determine the line up

• Like 1

Invite me: OptioNz i

UCT Hour?

5 am man... sorry, but good news by tomorrow, we should have multiple hosts at all hours of the day! we are spreading world wide! like our facebook page for details Sufficient Boost CC

We need a better Crew Emblem. Thinking of something resembles the lost crew. Clean & simple

Hell yeah bro I too am working on some too! Please submit them!

WHEEEEWWWWW WE GOT CALLED OUT, i feel bad......... FOR THEM LOL

lol I'm really excited about this call out honestly

So am I man! We all should be!

feel bad for then lol

Let's make the Admin meet earlier. I got School Tomorrow. So far all the Admins are online at the moment.

The earlier the better.

First time I have seen this page. As I am not able to join anything at this instant, I've looked through the pages and this looks AWESOME! Really hope to make one sometime soon. Good work.

If the meet is now, then I'll have to be informed when the actual meet starts. See anyone and hopefully everyone there