1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

XBOX 360 Car Meet 9:00pm Mountain Time

BoostGod77

Man Nice to see this continue to grow. Amazing. Hell of a Job.

R u trying to suck up to boost to let you in a car meet see you may think that! But now you can feel my pain now have fun for looking For MAYBE THE BEST CAR MEET EVER ON THE FORUMS

Have a great day bitch

The immaturity GSXE cut it. We don't need the negativity in our page and in our crew. Grow up please.

• Like 1

I'm a nobody obviously but if I was an admin you would be joining jwolf for that comment as I wouldn't want someone reppin' my crew treating others that way no matter the history. Outsiders don't know the deal but see this thread and would be all "hell no, those boost guys are assholes"

Just sayin

Ahh Chris beat me to it. Word.

• Like 1

I'm a nobody obviously but if I was an admin you would be joining jwolf for that comment as I wouldn't want someone reppin' my crew treating others that way no matter the history. Outsiders don't know the deal but see this thread and would be all "hell no, those boost guys are assholes"

Just sayin

Ahh Chris beat me to it. Word.

Gsxe isn't even an admin, he's just a player who joins us in the meets he's not even part of the crew either. With the immaturity he's having right now I might be considering the thought of banning him from tonight's meet. I don't know if other admins would agree

It feels like its been forever!

Since the meet during the day didn't work, OF COURSE we will be doing one tonight!

I mean come on, it's our job!

Now, for tonight's theme...

FATAL FOUR DOORS

Tonight's fatal four door is a no holds barred, all around competition guaranteed to impress.

Be prepared for additional competitions including Team Deathaches, Demolition Derbies, and a lot of racing, so stick around.

The first two hours will be contained to strictly to the meet, cruises and of course our famous BRACKET RACING!

It's going down tonight guys!

3 and a half more hours!

See you all there.

Don't forget about the meet that DOSx Treasurer is hosting

I won't be there but you better not miss it, it's gonna be good!

That kicks off in 30 minutes guys' so let him know if you want in!

See you soon

• Like 2

Thanks Chris. I actually meant what I said. If I was not kicked from the Crew I would be supporting everyday. Even when I was kicked I told all the people I brought to this thread to keep going to these meets. GSX is just upset since I always banned him from my Meets. Kinda upset some other people are ignoring me based on what some people say. I do miss the meets and unfortunately most of the community here thinks I'm the bad dude. But in reality I did care. I guess I was too aggressive. Guys remember I'm kicked from Admin Group not Meets. I'll try to make it in if someone would allow it. Thanks again Chris.

It feels like its been forever!

Since the meet during the day didn't work, OF COURSE we will be doing one tonight!

I mean come on, it's our job!

Now, for tonight's theme...

FATAL FOUR DOORS

Tonight's fatal four door is a no holds barred, all around competition guaranteed to impress.

Be prepared for additional competitions including Team Deathaches, Demolition Derbies, and a lot of racing, so stick around.

The first two hours will be contained to strictly to the meet, cruises and of course our famous BRACKET RACING!

It's going down tonight guys!

3 and a half more hours!

See you all there.

Don't forget about the meet that DOSx Treasurer is hosting

I won't be there but you better not miss it, it's gonna be good!

That kicks off in 30 minutes guys' so let him know if you want in!

See you soon

I love the way we're working together making everything possible guys.

• Like 2

So over these past couple days I've done a lot of thinking.

Times come when certain members get to the point when it might be better to leave the group than to stay.

Two nights ago, that happened, I regret that action.

I'd like to extend my most sincere apology to Jwolf0531. Sufficient Boost made a mistake and judged WAY too quick.

I'm taking administrative action and inviting Jwolf0531 back, we need him, if you don't agree, well then you may have to leave.

He has showed so much support, even after he was kicked.

As for you, GsxeGenerous, we don't need people like you in this thread. You are nothing but negative and accomplished nothing in our meet last night.

Don't ever ask for an invite, it will not be accepted, and say what you want about us, go ahead.

You will never be a part of Sufficient Boost due to your negative actions.

• Like 2

Thanks Chris. I actually meant what I said. If I was not kicked from the Crew I would be supporting everyday. Even when I was kicked I told all the people I brought to this thread to keep going to these meets. GSX is just upset since I always banned him from my Meets. Kinda upset some other people are ignoring me based on what some people say. I do miss the meets and unfortunately most of the community here thinks I'm the bad dude. But in reality I did care. I guess I was too aggressive. Guys remember I'm kicked from Admin Group not Meets. I'll try to make it in if someone would allow it. Thanks again Chris.

It's not about that. I know some people may be mad for me saying this but this isn't the only game out there and I hope it isn't. I hope that more people try to be brave and start their own car shows and do their own thing and do things that aren't done here.

Personally I've done stuff. You can find my threads that nobody showed up for and didn't want to race or complained about everything that happened and wanted people booted when all I wanted to do was just play the game. I've heard all the crap before that people talk about being the biggest, the baddest, what the hell ever. Honestly, I don't care. I don't care if this is big, I don't care if your stuff is big. Yes, I don't. And why? Because if this falls apart there will always be something else and I'll always be here and that's really all you need to do. Keep doing what you're doing and it's okay to be passionate about it. These smack talkers and posturing poseurs will be here for a couple of minutes and will come and go and will never amount to anything.

Everyone here is going to prove to me whether they are the real thing or a flash in the pan and it won't be due to their words. It'll be their actions.

Did you make some mistakes? I would say you did and aggressive makes sense. Be the big man, take a step back, a deep breath, and play ball and start your own thing too. Show us you have what it takes and people will be forced to accept you because it's only logical to do so.

• Like 3

Good job boost. I will say that generous did accomplish something last night. . . He provided me with a few wins in the drag racing. If there is a meet Friday I'm there if room allows.

Here's the two shots I got from last night. Nothing special, but I thought they were pretty cool.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Gsxegenerous1001gajso

Man Nice to see this continue to grow. Amazing. Hell of a Job.

R u trying to suck up to boost to let you in a car meet see you may think that! But now you can feel my pain now have fun for looking For MAYBE THE BEST CAR MEET EVER ON THE FORUMS

Have a great day bitch

The immaturity GSXE cut it. We don't need the negativity in our page and in our crew. Grow up please.

I'll be at the meet tonight. Might be 30 min to an hour Late. My apologies. I'll try to make it.

I'll be at the meet tonight. Might be 30 min to an hour Late. My apologies. I'll try to make it.

your in man!

AmericanNinjaSB

your in man!

your in man!

Good job boost on the GSXE issue, I always knew he was trouble but let's keep moving on with these shows and let's get our crew growing even more.

AmericanNinjaSB

Sup guys had great time with y'all at the life's a beach meet, hope I can again tonight I might being doin heist with a couple friends hopefully we be done by the time the meet starts, by the way I was hoping to post pics y'all took that's on here to post on my Instagram with u guys permission I'll definitely make sure to fully credit who took the pics and tag yall sufficientboostcc thanks

Everyone be there tonight, lets make this the best meet in the history of GTA5, ill be there (Admin/Host)

Sorry just wanted him to know how I feel

As an Admin I said you should be banned. The other admins agreed in a discussion we had earlier. Therefore you had your chance and blew it.

• Like 1

Meet is on now guys!

Mssg; Tomboy869, Boostgod77, or URMOM6699 for invite.

RichmanHotelEdificio.jpg

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Edited by Tomboy869
  • Like 1

Admin Group Idea. NON ADMINS PLS DISREGARD

[FaceBook/Forum Vote Themed Nights]

Step 1: Have a List of options like "Panto Night" "Fast & Furious" "Movie Cars" etc....

Step 2: Give the Voting process a Week for Crew.

Step 3: Count the Votes. People vote by replying/Commenting the name of the Theme.

This makes it more of a Community Organized thing. Prevents arguments and creates new ideas.

*This is Just an Idea. Other Admins feel free to change or give opinions*

Admin Group Idea. NON ADMINS PLS DISREGARD

[FaceBook/Forum Vote Themed Nights]

Step 1: Have a List of options like "Panto Night" "Fast & Furious" "Movie Cars" etc....

Step 2: Give the Voting process a Week for Crew.

Step 3: Count the Votes. People vote by replying/Commenting the name of the Theme.

This makes it more of a Community Organized thing. Prevents arguments and creates new ideas.

*This is Just an Idea. Other Admins feel free to change or give opinions*

Although I like the idea the problem is that nobody will ever be able to decide and then people will start saying others play favorites when one person has all the great ideas. Lastly the events happen every night so it wouldn't be quick enough. It's just better that the host Admin come up with the idea or just take an idea and go ahead with it, which is what has been happening so far.

• Like 1

Agreed Primo. Just a Thought. Part of the job description.

Day time meet going down!

It's kickin' in 10 minutes

Meet me here, once you join

blista-gta-5.jpg

Mirror Park, SA