2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is 5 million enough?

kiario

Hello,

Just wondering if lets say 5 million would be enough for getting all the facilities and vehicles that you can store including upgrades?

Or how much do you need to "have it all" ?

CarimboHanky

depends on what you want to buy.

for example, buying and fully upgrading a zentorno cost like a million...

5millions is pretty much nothing if you want the best.

now that making money is easier you can play and buy stuff as you go, instead of dropping all your money at once.

Edited by CarimboHanky

Depends what you want.

Apartment - 200k-500k. Alta is the best at around $223k I believe.

Want a super car? Zentorno/Entity/Turismo from 500k-800k without any upgrades so just add 500k to the one you buy.

Buzzard? $1.75m

I was just thinking, when I get that that amount what should I then spend all the earned money on if I have a full setup?

to have it all? at least 15 million. I have earned about 12 million in total, and I still don't have a tank or buzzard, but it depends on what you wanna spend it on first. For me it was cars, which needs garages to store them and the upgrades on the cars aren't cheap in online

• Like 1

nWo_Y2J_2015

Hello,

Just wondering if lets say 5 million would be enough for getting all the facilities and vehicles that you can store including upgrades?

Facilities? You mean apartments? You can only buy 3 apartments/garages. Storing all 30 vehicles and modifying them? NOPE! It costs at least maybe $30M to do all that, not counting any extra stuff you want buy for Pegasus, like Planes, Tank, Helicopters, Boat, Monster Truck.

LBCWorldWide

If you wanted 3 top end apts, and 30 fully upgraded cars, you're going to need closer to 20 million.

LBC 😎

• Like 1

nWo_Y2J_2015

now that making money is easier you can play and buy stuff as you go, instead of dropping all your money at once.

Yes, it is easier to make money now, but the heist payouts are still too small. It makes the Pacific Standard Job seem like "the big one" for us, yet we only get around $300,000 each, if split evenly. Not even counting the money you lose because a lot of people make it harder on themselves. I wonder if anyone realizes just how much money you can save if only 1 person carries the money.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

The Gator

It's much better to get an apartment and then two garages. But to each their own. But no, 5 mil won't be enough. Just buy things little by little, and keep earning money as you spend, so that you don't spend it all.

Buy the Integrity Way apt, its like around 200k, no point buying the expensive ones.

Armoured Kuruma, ONE supercar, Buzzard/Savage or Valkyrie for regular missions.

Idk dude but the main advice is to not buy a bunch of supercars and things like the 500k apartment. It is your choice and maybe you like supercars and a certain location where a apt is located is good for you, but really IMO it's stupid to blow money on that type of sh*t lol.

Edited by Demoz

nWo_Y2J_2015

Buy the Integrity Way apt, its like around 200k, no point buying the expensive ones.

Armoured Kuruma, ONE supercar, Buzzard/Savage or Valkyrie for regular missions.

Idk dude but the main advice is to not buy a bunch of supercars and things like the 500k apartment. It is your choice and maybe you like supercars and a certain location where a apt is located is good for you, but really IMO it's stupid to blow money on that type of sh*t lol.

If you're a beginner, then yes. Valkyrie is a waste of money unless you have friends who are always on.

Procopius

Five million is a good amount to start with, but to 'have it all' you'd easily need several times that.

Like the others said, it largely depends on what you want. Write down somewhere everything you'd like to own, add the prices, and then add it all up. That'll give you a better idea.

Apart from the high-end apartment (200-500K), one supercar (500-800K + 300-500K upgrades) and helicopter (1,75M) which Lay mentioned you'll probably want an Armored Kuruma and Insurgent (combined cost 1,25M or thereabouts) and a Hydra (3M) eventually. Maybe a Savage (1,95M) instead of / together with the Buzzard. Perhaps even a Rhino (Tank) though it's not all it's cracked up to be (1,5M).

The best weapons upgraded and combat outfits can set you back a few 100K as well (flight outfit costs 50K, heavy combat outfit about 20K, homing launcher 75K, etc.). The best cars and motorcycles for every class will set you back a couple of million in total as well. Then add all the vehicles you'd like to own.

But you don't 'need' everything and much of it is personal preference anyway. The sky is the limit, or so they say.

Edited by Procopius

This isnt a math class do the caculations yourself and trying to figure the price for each fully upgraded car is a stupid thing to ask it self

• Like 1

CarimboHanky

Yes, it is easier to make money now, but the heist payouts are still too small. It makes the Pacific Standard Job seem like "the big one" for us, yet we only get around $300,000 each, if split evenly. Not even counting the money you lose because a lot of people make it harder on themselves. I wonder if anyone realizes just how much money you can save if only 1 person carries the money.

true that...

1 person carry the money, the other 3 with heavy vest protect him.

nWo_Y2J_2015

true that...

1 person carry the money, the other 3 with heavy vest protect him.

Exactly :lol: although all 4 should wear heavy armor. I'm not much of a gunner, so I'm usually the Hacker and carrier.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015
  • Like 1

BamaGoodfella

Hello,

$5 million won't even get you off to a good start if you really want to "have it all" LOL. My Marshall collection alone cost me $12.5 million! Without doing the math on my social club stats, I'd say that you would need at least $85 million to buy everything in the game.

ugotsmoked

It's enough if you are smart.

• Like 1

With 5 mil you can have sex with hookers 50,000 times so yeah its more than enough...

nWo_Y2J_2015

Hello,

$5 million won't even get you off to a good start if you really want to "have it all" LOL. My Marshall collection alone cost me $12.5 million! Without doing the math on my social club stats, I'd say that you would need at least $85 million to buy everything in the game.

Marshall collection? Why would you buy more than one?

• Like 1

ShiviSRT-10

No way...30 mil is what you're looking at earning in total to be comfortable wwith only one or two pegasus vehicles

What a player needs vs. wants is a huge gap. You need an apt that has a planning room, a FAST work car and a few guns. That is it for the need part. I want 20 fast cars(and 7 not that fast cars that look nice), 3 apts w/ planning rooms and every Pegasus vehicle. Oh and almost every piece of clothing you can buy. When i had finished the last heist, I went out and bought all the new stuff at once. I think I spent $16m that day. I didn't buy the lectro or the technical as they are sh*t. The armor Kuruma is getting dusty as well. WTF am I going to do with a car I can't thrown bombs out of?

OP, Get a nice car, a fighting heli, a proper apt w/ planning room and you are good to go. If you are just going to be fighting in FR, don't buy anything, you'll need all that cash for ammo.

BamaGoodfella

Hello,

Because I had nothing else to spend my money on and I wanted to own everything possible in the game. I wouldn't suggest doing it though because my current Pegasus list is a mess LOL!

ryOmhst.jpg

Giantsgiants

I'd place the figure at around $20-$30 million, but I'd have much more than that so I can have some money ready for future content updates.

• Like 1

FlacidJack

I've played legit since day one release on PS3 and PC and so far i've only spent $11 million... but I don't have everything, far from it.

My friend that cheated back in the billionaire days figured that with 30 or 40 million (TBH I can't quite remember the amount) you could buy every separate asset in the game. That is, 3 luxury condos, all the pegasus vehicles, weapons, equipment, clothes, plus 30 fully modded vehicles.

Xie Deathangelz

$20mil is more like it,if you want all the good stuff

nWo_Y2J_2015

Hello,

Because I had nothing else to spend my money on and I wanted to own everything possible in the game. I wouldn't suggest doing it though because my current Pegasus list is a mess LOL!

ryOmhst.jpg

lol lots of wasted money on lots of useless things.

• Like 3

BamaGoodfella

I've played legit since day one release on PS3 and PC and so far i've only spent $11 million... but I don't have everything, far from it.

My friend that cheated back in the billionaire days figured that with 30 or 40 million (TBH I can't quite remember the amount) you could buy every separate asset in the game. That is, 3 luxury condos, all the pegasus vehicles, weapons, equipment, clothes, plus 30 fully modded vehicles.

$30 - 40 million???? Not even close bro if you want to own everything LOL!

WD9ozeu.jpg

nWo_Y2J_2015

plus 30 fully modded vehicles.

and you still won't get the Showcase Award or t-shirt. lol They STILL have not fixed it yet.

• Like 1

Save your money OP, I never let my balance fall below 12 million I have around 16 now. I have only 3 Pegasus vehicles, 2 car garage for my armored vehicles, and two 10 car garages. One for muscle, and the other for sports classics.