2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[V|REL] Object Spooner

MAFINS

Hey Mafins, nice update :) I especially like the new Light spawning additions .. great idea! Would it be possible to add a couple of new flags to the light options? (Shadows on/off .. Point light/spotlight)

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not .. but the "Set Target into Slot" option now only seems to work with Peds. In the last version I was using (1.1.5) you could capture nearly any object, ped or vehicle into a slot .. which was super handy. :)

Again, really nice update .. keep up the fine work! :D

FixingG00D

Yeh hopefully someone can point to a confirmed working source of the animation ids, objects, peds and props lists for custom inputs and test this with object spooner.

Yeh hopefully someone can point to a confirmed working source of the animation ids, objects, peds and props lists for custom inputs and test this with object spooner.

peds and props lists are pretty easy to find if you google. some of the objects don't work but I've had a pretty high success rate so far

I haven't been able to find any sort of list of animation IDs. I've looked through the rpf files w/ Open IV and input them using the directory/filename combo but nothing ever works

if mafins could just give us an example of one of the animations he has already put in the trainer, and how you would enter the custom input for that animation, it would clear up a lot

Edited to add: I have not used the new version yet because I'm out of town. animation inputs might have changed. I'll have to wait until I get back to see.

Edited by DAMND

FixingG00D

peds and props lists are pretty easy to find if you google. some of the objects don't work but I've had a pretty high success rate so far

I haven't been able to find any sort of list of animation IDs. I've looked through the rpf files w/ Open IV and input them using the directory/filename combo but nothing ever works

if mafins could just give us an example of one of the animations he has already put in the trainer, and how you would enter the custom input for that animation, it would clear up a lot

Edited to add: I have not used the new version yet because I'm out of town. animation inputs might have changed. I'll have to wait until I get back to see.

Definitely. I think that way, the community can trial all the animations from the game's list and maybe we can begin putting a table together with descriptive names followed by its id i.e

Push ups [pushupid_04455]

Sit Down [sit_5664]

I guess this would save Mafins having to put all of them in a menu, or maybe it will help having a table described above so he could easily put them in the menu.

MAFINS should post a list of all animation OR add them all in his list.

I'm think about Hot Coffee Mod HD. Damn right.

Also, would it be possible to make peds moan like Hookers when the "Pleasure Driver" option is toggled?

Or make the character hold the ped's head when we we toggle "Give BJ to driver"

he can do whatever he wants, and I'm not trying to bother him or be ungrateful

I just figure that if you take the time to code something like this you want people to be able to use it.

Definitely. I think that way, the community can trial all the animations from the game's list and maybe we can begin putting a table together with descriptive names followed by its id i.e

Push ups [pushupid_04455]

Sit Down [sit_5664]

I guess this would save Mafins having to put all of them in a menu, or maybe it will help having a table described above so he could easily put them in the menu.

Animations aren't indices and there isn't any existent list of them unfortunately.

sry

Animations aren't indices and there isn't any existent list of them unfortunately.

sry

I found this list of animations online by TransmetTeam ... http://www.gta5-mystery-busters.onet.domains/tools/anims.php .. seems pretty extensive

Here is a link to their trainer which has the unique ability of being able to replay cutscenes .. http://gtaforums.com/topic/795617-vrel-transmetteamtrainer-21/?hl=transmetteamtrainer

Hopefully this will help .. :)

Edited by neohaggis
  • Like 3

Getting instakilled by flying objects when i opened the menu was funny the fist time.

After that it's getting a bit old.

FixingG00D

sry

I found this list of animations online by TransmetTeam ... http://www.gta5-mystery-busters.onet.domains/tools/anims.php .. seems pretty extensive

Here is a link to their trainer which has the unique ability of being able to replay cutscenes .. http://gtaforums.com/topic/795617-vrel-transmetteamtrainer-21/?hl=transmetteamtrainer

Hopefully this will help .. :)

That mod looks promising. Its going to be a tedious task organising all those animations into a menu so you know what's what.

• Like 2

Does anyone know how to use the "light options"? I just can't figure it out.

Getting instakilled by flying objects when i opened the menu was funny the fist time.

stand beside a wall

stand beside a wall

Or enable God mode/invincibility on another trainer before opening object spooner

You create a light. Then you can either place it as it is, attach it to a vehicle (as shown in this picture), or attach to a ped. You'll be able to see it easier later at night, but you can change the color using the RGB, etc, it's not that difficult, just turn the time to late so you can see it easier.

zUsYObk.png

But thanks for this menu, it's great and has a lot of potential. It would go great added to the Enhanced Native Trainer, but with the ability to save object.ini files similar to the trainer in IV. Then we could place objects and create whatever (Stunt parks with ramps, garages, houses, hotels, anything really) you want, save, and load whenever you'd like. Great work though.

You create a light. Then you can either place it as it is, attach it to a vehicle (as shown in this picture), or attach to a ped. You'll be able to see it easier later at night, but you can change the color using the RGB, etc, it's not that difficult, just turn the time to late so you can see it easier.

zUsYObk.png

But thanks for this menu, it's great and has a lot of potential. It would go great added to the Enhanced Native Trainer, but with the ability to save object.ini files similar to the trainer in IV. Then we could place objects and create whatever (Stunt parks with ramps, garages, houses, hotels, anything really) you want, save, and load whenever you'd like. Great work though.

Thanks man, nothing's happening when I mess with settings, so that's what confused me, probably just glichy.

What's new in 1.1.7?

I DON'T PHAKIN KNOW

HOW BOAUT REMAOVING RAKET CHIST?

FixingG00D

zUsYObk.png

Thanks man, nothing's happening when I mess with settings, so that's what confused me, probably just glichy.

Could i just ask a couple of things about creating lights. Are you able to create bright flood lights or spotlights and fix them mid air. Even better can they be made to move e.g like this red light in the north yankton bank interior https://youtu.be/dz_UJvcaCM8?t=1m36s

I had never thought about the possibility of rigging lighting in night scene video shoots until I read that this mod allows you to spawn light sources. Any other mods that does this too?

zUsYObk.png

Could i just ask a couple of things about creating lights. Are you able to create bright flood lights or spotlights and fix them mid air. Even better can they be made to move e.g like this red light in the north yankton bank interior https://youtu.be/dz_UJvcaCM8?t=1m36s

I had never thought about the possibility of rigging lighting in night scene video shoots until I read that this mod allows you to spawn light sources. Any other mods that does this too?

There's only one type of light atm.

UPDATE: Object Spooner discontinued. Now embedded in Menyoo PC.

Richard Power Colt

Not sure if it's just me, but in my few minutes of fiddling with this mod, I found a lot of things to be pretty confusing.

A tutorial would be nice.

Edited by GTAandStuff

Rhawn_Solo

How can I attach a ped to vehicle? I've tried freezing but no luck and I can't find any other options.

How can I attach a ped to vehicle? I've tried freezing but no luck and I can't find any other options.

Get in the vehicle, go to the slot where the ped is stored then go to attachment options... "attach to vehicle"

iRideIndependent

Sooo... Is there any way to get the objects to stick? Like say I were to make a video revolving around my crew, which is a motorcycle club, and wanted to set up a "clubhouse" in singleplayer with these objects/props, but that would be a lot of time and work. But if they can stick somehow, that'd be way too G, especially if I could then bring it into online already set up.

Nice mod :D

Can you please add this animation to the menu :

mp_facial mic_chatter

its the animation for talking. It will be grate to make movies

i cant add it manually XD

a option to save a slot will be great too

FixingG00D

Nice mod :D

Can you please add this animation to the menu :

mp_facial mic_chatter

its the animation for talking. It will be grate to make movies

i cant add it manually XD

a option to save a slot will be great too

Interesting.

I'd like to see if this could be implemented in a mod. I think Mafins has retired this now though and working on http://gtaforums.com/topic/796955-vrel-menyoo-pc-sp/

Maybe mention it in that one.

@Mafins, could you remind me, is it this mod or another trainer that has selectable movement styles for your player e.g Lester's I've sh*t myself walk", hipster walk, etc?

If so, are these from animation dict/names? Could you possible post a couple of those dict/names in here if you don't mind? Wanted to see what their names are so i can search them out.

Edited by FixingG00D

DanielMiller88

Guys, what is the name of UFO? I mean like this: prop_windmill_01

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to add more object to spawn? I'm trying to spawn this particular object from OpenIV Seen here:

6PBGlEc.jpg

It is a skateboard that I would like to spawn into the game

ODSMFwf.jpg

I have seen mods where this is object has been used as a weapon (replacing the knife) but is it possible to make this a "Spoonable" rideable object???

Plaaaez.. Haallp

Edited by 1omenzoa