2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Prison Break Cops Bug

ClippedWings

ClippedWings

So how do I sort out the bug where I can't loose the cops while flying in the plane in the finale? I go towards the yellow marker in the sky, there's no helicopters around me or anything and no matter what I do or where I fly I can't loose the cops..

I have done that heist loads of times and never had that bug

• Like 6

I observed this a bazillion times and I think this happens when the host has crappy connection. He needs to be outside the plane, i.e. he has to have the demolition role.

If you're already in the plane and trying to sort out the bug, sometimes flying very far away from the map helps. Landing back on Sandy Shores and attracting the cops and then losing them sometimes helps too. But most of the time nothing works and you just need to crash deliberately and start completely over.

Edited by RogerWho

_Pythonomorpha_

Wait, so if the host is Demolition we won't get this bug? Is this 100% true or only sometimes?

There's no surefire way out of this.

As you can see, Rockstar have been leaving the bug where police won't losing if there are multiple person in a vehicle. The only way out of it is to have everyone get out of that vehicle.

Otherwise, it'll be like playing jackpot machine and trying to hit 777

Wait, so if the host is Demolition we won't get this bug? Is this 100% true or only sometimes?

No guarantee, but it worked twice when we had the bug and I suggested it to the host. Try it out and let us know.

I observed it first in a car when I had the whole crew in my Kuruma in a tunnel and the minimap was always red. We were getting in and out of the car, then I noticed it's actually the host - he was the last one to lose the wanted level (star icon about the head). Before him losing the star, any time he got into the car with one of us, the car's wanted level was infinite. The same thing seems to be the case for the plane.

Retired Mafia

get the guy with the worst internet connection to be demolition. some guys in my crew had this at first, but 3 of them were american and 1 was from thailand, they put him on demolition, never had that problem again. never experienced it myself tho, i have played prisoj break with that guy from thailand and he was on demolotion, no bugg at all.

So how do I sort out the bug where I can't loose the cops while flying in the plane in the finale? I go towards the yellow marker in the sky, there's no helicopters around me or anything and no matter what I do or where I fly I can't loose the cops..

You can't, sometimes the police would glitch, sometimes it won't. It's been like a month since i got the Prison Break finale available, after countless hours waiting for people to join me and failed attempts due to retarded crew members, the three times i managed to get to the plane the police glitched, i decided to stop hosting heists, just join random heists, and quit if there are members with level lower than 100.

Edited by hyperar

WWEMichaelB

I've never experienced this bug, but I have experienced it when people don't know how to lose a 5 star wanted level in a plane. SMH

• Like 1

Sky_Light12

I observed this a bazillion times and I think this happens when the host has crappy connection. He needs to be outside the plane, i.e. he has to have the demolition role.

If you're already in the plane and trying to sort out the bug, sometimes flying very far away from the map helps. Landing back on Sandy Shores and attracting the cops and then losing them sometimes helps too. But most of the time nothing works and you just need to crash deliberately and start completely over.

it still happen even my team swap roles , dunno why but it act like obstacle for players who want to complete challenges

All Those Chickens

I've never experienced this bug, but I have experienced it when people don't know how to lose a 5 star wanted level in a plane. SMH

This! ^

I played as demolition during the Prison Break heist one time and had lost the cops, so I decided to wait at the drop off while the pilot lost his wanted level. I spectated the pilot at this point.

It took him 40 minutes.

I told him to do maneuvers to the left and right away from cop helicopter cones because he kept flying the plane up and down. Did he listen? No.

So yes, it took 40 minutes to complete this, and it was on easy. It was so frustrating that I don't recall how frustrating this was.

This! ^

I played as demolition during the Prison Break heist one time and had lost the cops, so I decided to wait at the drop off while the pilot lost his wanted level. I spectated the pilot at this point.

It took him 40 minutes.

I told him to do maneuvers to the left and right away from cop helicopter cones because he kept flying the plane up and down. Did he listen? No.

So yes, it took 40 minutes to complete this, and it was on easy. It was so frustrating that I don't recall how frustrating this was.

You could have just helped him by blowing up the helicopters with the buzzard.

• Like 2

All Those Chickens

This! ^

It took him 40 minutes.

You could have just helped him by blowing up the helicopters with the buzzard.

After spectating what he was doing, I did go to help, but he was flying around in Paleto Bay.

LightningLord

It's not a bug. I've done the heist multiple times and had no issues with police. And how do you try to lose the police? Is everyone in the plane, do you fly high enough, etc.?

IcOqQpq.gif

It's not a bug. I've done the heist multiple times and had no issues with police. And how do you try to lose the police? Is everyone in the plane, do you fly high enough, etc.?

It is a bug which happens on occasion. Same as when the cargobob decides not to bring the magnet in the fleeca job. So flying high enough does nothing.

LightningLord

It is a bug which happens on occasion. Same as when the cargobob decides not to bring the magnet in the fleeca job. So flying high enough does nothing.

I've never had that issue. What platform do you play on?

IcOqQpq.gif

it's a bug, if you didn't experienced it, how can you tell it's not?, you don't know what you're talking about. You don't have police anywhere near you and you are still "on sight" of them.

XJpostman

I've had this in a few different missions and once flying the plane in the PB finale. I actually managed to land the plane on a small straight road, got out, back in and took off. The wanted level didn't change to sight cones immediately as the cops had spawned on the road but once in the air it did.

Had the same problem delivering the Casco and delivering the Prison bus on the setups and getting out and back in fixed it then so just tried it again.

Not as easy in a plane though.

I've never had that issue. What platform do you play on?

PS3, but it can happen on any platform. I mean, there's numerous topics about this on here or R* support - https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/202944128-Wanted-Stars-won-t-disappear-at-all-in-Prison-Break-heist-GTA-online-

Other bugs include the rebreather not being activiated on Humane Labs - which hasn't happened to me thankfully.

Edited by Lay

I actually managed to land the plane on a small straight road, got out, back in and took off.

How do you get out of the plane? Once the whole team is in, the plane is locked and nobody can get out :/ On ps3 at least. This is the worst part. When the cops are glitched and you're in a car, you can get out, but the only way in the PB finale is to crash and start over.

I just don't understand how can they leave this bug like this...

Edited by RogerWho

I've had this in a few different missions and once flying the plane in the PB finale. I actually managed to land the plane on a small straight road, got out, back in and took off. The wanted level didn't change to sight cones immediately as the cops had spawned on the road but once in the air it did.

Had the same problem delivering the Casco and delivering the Prison bus on the setups and getting out and back in fixed it then so just tried it again.

Not as easy in a plane though.

You can't leave the plane once you got in, What are you talking about?.

LightningLord

PS3, but it can happen on any platform. I mean, there's numerous topics about this on here or R* support - https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/202944128-Wanted-Stars-won-t-disappear-at-all-in-Prison-Break-heist-GTA-online-

Other bugs include the rebreather not being activiated on Humane Labs - which hasn't happened to me thankfully.

I play GTA Online on PS4. Never had those issues. Sounds like a pain in the ass, though.

IcOqQpq.gif

it's a bug, i've had it occur a few times before. the fix is easy, just tell the pilot to fly very low and close to the water for a little while, and eventually the stars will begin to flash. make sure you tell him to go out towards the ocean though, not towards the shore.

Edited by Essence