The Dedito Gae

biggest mamma's boy?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. who's a bigger Mamma's boy?

• Trevor Phillips
    • Toni Cippriani

The Dedito Gae

Trevor Phillips and Toni Ciprianni

both men are remorseless killers and vicious motherf*ckers, Trevor blows up gas stations when angry and Toni has actually destroyed a whole neighborhood, Toni killed a man and sold his meat to make hotdogs and Trevor is capable of eat that hotdog, but no matter how violent they are, how many cops they murder, how many cars they steal, they still are disarmed by one person:
their moms.

they're both momma's boys, they can't defend themselves of the woman who gave birth to them, Trevor, a person who faces entire Lost Mc gangs and Merryweather squads all by himself is terrifed of his mother, even crying when berated by her, Toni doesn't do much better, he still lives with her and constantly searches for her approval, nevermind that she send hitmen to kill him in the past, he still must call Lazlow to ask him how to please her.

so who is more clingy to their mom's dress?

Edited by Midnight Hitman
  • Like 2

SuperGTFan

Luis Lopez , hell , the title of this thread shares the same name of the mission where Luis is supporting his mom with a loan shark issue .

OP You should had putted more voting options .

Edited by SuperGTFan
  • Like 2

The Dedito Gae

You should had putted more voting options .

this is a deathly serious thread, keep like this and i'll add your name to the poll.

• Like 1

SuperGTFan

this is a deathly serious thread, keep like this and i'll add your name to the poll.Why so angry all of a sudden ?

tranceking26

I voted for Toni. The fact he moved back in with her after gaining properties all over town says something I think.

• Like 1

GTA-Biker

I think Tony Cipriani.His mom almost always treated him like sh*t,he even killed for her (and sometimes for no good reason,just to impress her,like with that hot rod driving street racer he killed),she tried to have him killed and even after that he forgives her.

• Like 1

lastmanonearth

I can`t ever see Tony breaking down over his momma like the sweet, innocent, misunderstood, loveable little Trevor did.

PhillBellic

At this stage I think Toni is the bigger Mammas Boy.

007_eleven

this is a deathly serious thread, keep like this and i'll add your name to the poll.
Why so angry all of a sudden ?

I think he's joking.

Definitely Trevor, at least Toni can show some exasperation towards his mothers antics, he does what she wants but at least he isn't a wuss about it. Plus it's clear Trevor lets his past trauma with his mother affect all of his interactions with people, Toni can show different emotions rather than being an angry asshole all the time, his mother hasn't affected him that much outside of his interactions with her.

Edited by 007_eleven
  • Like 2

seriously, more people voted for toni? as toni provides evidence that he's man enough, trevor cries on the floor like a bitch after he jacked a van full of deludomol or something. he also f*cking hangs on her mother's legs like he'd still be a minute old.

The Dedito Gae

seriously, more people voted for toni? as toni provides evidence that he's man enough, trevor cries on the floor like a bitch after he jacked a van full of deludomol or something. he also f*cking hangs on her mother's legs like he'd still be a minute old.

Ma Cipprianni tried to kill Tony, he also tries to gain her approval on a daily basis and does anything to please her, Trevor did the same but Toni does it way more often.

007_eleven

Ma Cipprianni tried to kill Tony, he also tries to gain her approval on a daily basis and does anything to please her, Trevor did the same but Toni does it way more often.

Toni is Italian, they typically have strong family and community connections. He could be considered Salvatore's boy or Maria's Fido as much as a Mama's boy. He doesn't seem especially obsessed with or affectionate to his mother, I think he just does all the things to try and get her off his back, and because his culture means you can't just tell your elders to f*ck off if you don't want a falling out with the rest of the community. Compare that to Trevor, who seems obsessed with his mother because he f*cked her and all his behaviour is based off of his childhood screw ups, including his mother, whereas Toni can act somewhat normally when not around his mother.

• Like 5

The Dedito Gae

Toni is Italian, they typically have strong family and community connections. He could be considered Salvatore's boy or Maria's Fido as much as a Mama's boy. He doesn't seem especially obsessed with or affectionate to his mother, I think he just does all the things to try and get her off his back, and because his culture means you can't just tell your elders to f*ck off if you don't want a falling out with the rest of the community. Compare that to Trevor, who seems obsessed with his mother because he f*cked her and all his behaviour is based off of his childhood screw ups, including his mother, whereas Toni can act somewhat normally when not around his mother.

what does nationality have to do with this?

i don't think italians are eager to get on the good side of their mom after she hired hitmen to kill them, at least Trevor lost all contact with his mom, whereas Toni is still living with her at the restaurant and still wants her approval.

Toni is always trying to impress his mom, Trevor not, the latter even admits it.

wiizardii

I have to say: Trevor. Because Trevor was like a lapdog to her, he was actually scared of her and wanted things to go perfect. Toni on the way, is trying to be something (like Franklin) but fails and his mom is disappointed.... Like all the time. She does bad sh*t, but he still respects her. But Trevor was literally scared.

gangster2332

obviosly gta v fanboys are here. toni is upvoted...

obviosly gta v fanboys are here. toni is upvoted...

How dare you call me an gta v fanboy?! calling a normal person a gta v fanboy, that's the worst derogatory term ever!

Edited by RandomStunt

Toni's the clear winner here. Even in GTA III you could easily see how much of a Mamma's boy he was. He quickly made up with his mother after being a made man. So, the clear wnner here.

• Like 3

The_Anti-tragedy

Toni killed for his ma. I'm sure Trevor would as well, but judging from what we've seen of him, he's just a sad man.

SuperGTFan

I find it racist that Luis isn't involved in this , because he killed for his mother as well .

On-Topic: I voted for Trevor , the word motherf*cker really fuel's his rage .

lastmanonearth

I find it racist that Luis isn't involved in this , because he killed for his mother as well .

I think, I hope that you`re kidding, but in this day and age you never know.

007_eleven

what does nationality have to do with this?

i don't think italians are eager to get on the good side of their mom after she hired hitmen to kill them, at least Trevor lost all contact with his mom, whereas Toni is still living with her at the restaurant and still wants her approval.

Toni is always trying to impress his mom, Trevor not, the latter even admits it.

Italian culture has a lot to do with Toni's behaviour, ever watch mob movies? Rockstar was trying to emulate how certain members of the mob are untouchable due to their status, Toni can't do anything bad to his own mother in retaliation for the hit and keeping strong familial connections are very important to your standing in the community. Examples of this are Salvatore being inquisitive about his mothers wellbeing at meetings and also nagging Joey for not finding a good woman to marry yet. All three mafia outfits in the game (Leone, Forelli, Sindacco) are family based, Salvatore even threatens to kill Carl's entire family in the course of SA. It's a family game, if you're not seen as a good family man you won't advance in status so Toni has to put up with his Ma, for his own interests much more than hers, he doesn't seem to like or even mention her when she's not around.

As for Trevor not wanting to impress his mother:

"One day she'll need me and when she does... alright!"

Can't get much more mamma's boy than an Oedipus complex and angrily exploding over insecurity about your relationship with your mother. Plus there's the contrast of Trevor being portrayed as a rebellious prick who hates taking orders from anyone over the entire game being transformed into a snivelling wreck, if anyone else had talked to him in this way he would have killed them instantly:

I agree that Toni is a more submissive and obedient character overall but since Trevor's obedience is specifically centred around his mother he's 100x more of a mama's boy.

Edited by 007_eleven
  • Like 3