2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Money Making Methods.

Snap Cap0ne

Snap Cap0ne

I'm new and unsure if this topic has already been created.

What do you find the most rewarding thing to do with a quick lucrative result? I've only just come back to Online and being only level 30, i find the Titan mission easiest, quickest and most lucrative but i know there's more ways to make more and quicker. Ideas?

Join contact missions was what i did to make money.

Keep an eye to the members. If u think this group have no chance to win, then immediately leave.

BamaGoodfella

I'd suggest going on-call and joining contact missions. The more high levels you have in your lobby, the better the chance that it will look like a Soviet airshow with all the Savages flying around which will save you a lot of money on ammo LOL. Some people might suggest heists, but from my experience you'll only be able to make a lot of quick money if you have a good team of friends.

Pegger420

Get your Daily Objectives done for decent coin everyday.

Sell a car every 48 minutes. Make it a Baller or gang car to maximize your income.

Finale hop, join heists finales and hop out if the difficulty setting isn't visible :)

Survivals pay well, especially if you join one through the phone and it has other users participating. More ppl = easier and more likely to make it 10 waves. Free weapons and ammo too :)

Good luck!

Snap Cap0ne

Yeah i remember playing the sandy shores survival mode when i used to play, does it still stimulate £20,000?

Thanks for whoever suggested going with experienced players, i didn't think about the cost of ammo, takes a fair few thousand before I've even started the missions.

Missions, sell cars and do a couple of heist prep missions. Don't bother with ones were idiots are sure to fail and waste your time.

BamaGoodfella

Yeah i remember playing the sandy shores survival mode when i used to play, does it still stimulate £20,000?

Thanks for whoever suggested going with experienced players, i didn't think about the cost of ammo, takes a fair few thousand before I've even started the missions.

Always be mindful of your ammo costs if you're looking to maximize your profits. For example on Blow Up I've seen countless numbers of people use sticky bombs to blow up the cars when it's MUCH cheaper to use the jerry can to set them on fire. Also, if you're playing missions with someone who's a high enough level to host Los Santos Connection for you, make sure that you pick up the money in the crates at all 3 checkpoints for a couple of thousand extra dollars.

richard1997jones

I'm new and unsure if this topic has already been created.

Probably been created hundreds of times before but please go on.

I think the deal breaker mission is easy but by far the blow up missions are so easy. The only issue is cost. It usually costs me $750 in grenades every time.

Edited by richard1997jones

I just grind on autopilot mostly solo when I want to make money. I made over 200k just grinding missions, selling an unwanted vehicle, and completing some easy daily objectives yesterday (fall 325 feet and survive, parachute jump and something else). Most I've made in one day as I'm a casual gamer now.

Also why do survivals? They seem to take ages and I hate them, but that's just my opinion.

Snap Cap0ne

I just grind on autopilot mostly solo when I want to make money. I made over 200k just grinding missions, selling an unwanted vehicle, and completing some easy daily objectives yesterday (fall 325 feet and survive, parachute jump and something else). Most I've made in one day as I'm a casual gamer now.

Also why do survivals? They seem to take ages and I hate them, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah i have exactly this issue, I'm far too busy to play 24.7 to grind. I mean a mission takes me around 5 minutes on my own, on hard difficulty, and i pick up around 10-15k, but I won't be on for hours on end.

I already have my high end apartment to create my heists, I'm on the prison break finale but i refuse to keep restarting and letting idiots who simply don't listen, take a fair share of 25% which i give everyone.

Survival aren't very good for quick money IMHO, you'll earn 30k only if you do all 10 waves and they take too much time to complete. If you don't have a good team to play heists with, you still can do the Fleeca Job every hour: 75k$, it's pretty quick, you have to wait for one person only to join and it's ridiculously easy, so you don't have to worry about noobs and you complete it even with a monkey.

Snap Cap0ne

Survival aren't very good for quick money IMHO, you'll earn 30k only if you do all 10 waves and they take too much time to complete. If you don't have a good team to play heists with, you still can do the Fleeca Job every hour: 75k$, it's pretty quick, you have to wait for one person only to join and it's ridiculously easy, so you don't have to worry about noobs and you complete it even with a monkey.

Do you know how i can redo the Fleeca job by any chance?

ZakeBudek

Missions, and more missions, keep running the vote screen and you'll make $100k an hour. There's no secret and grinding the same one over is not productive. You'll learn which ones you like and which you don't. If you join a crew you can make more per mission, and heists are easy enough once you know how to run them. Search YouTube for advice on running any missions or heists.

stainesey

Call Lester and select replay heist. If you already have one started you might have to cancel a heist before you can replay. You can cancel on the same call.

If you have completed all the heists already you can redo anyone from your desk in your apartment or by calling Lester, if not you have to call Lester and ask him.

Edited by Khandido

If you are a skilled player and have a few good friends that are higher level and have completed the heists, have someone host the Pacific standard heist.

Preferably just the heist but if you have to do the setups you earn a decent amount on them so it's not the end of the world. Then have the host give you max cut which is 70 percent. (that's why you need GOOD friends)

Provided there aren't multiple failures you stand to make about somewhere between 800,000 and a million.

If you aren't that skilled or don't have the friends contact missions are the way to go

Edited by kyennamo

Snap Cap0ne

If you are a skilled player and have a few good friends that are higher level and have completed the heists, have someone host the Pacific standard heist.

Preferably just the heist but if you have to do the setups you earn a decent amount on them so it's not the end of the world. Then have the host give you max cut which is 70 percent. (that's why you need GOOD friends)

Provided there aren't multiple failures you stand to make about somewhere between 800,000 and a million.

If you aren't that skilled or don't have the friends contact missions are the way to go

I've already done the pacific heist apart from the finale, unfortunately i don't have the friends but alone, i'd like to say i'm quite decent. Hopefully i'll meet the friends via this website.

God-eater

If you're playing with randoms then heists are the absolute worst way to make money outside of robbing stores. The fail rate will cut your income to about half of what you'd make from joining random Contact Missions. Some sessions where I spam random heists, the only money I make is from selling cars in between the failed setups.

• Like 3

xInfamousRYANx

Glitching is the most lucrative with the best reward

The Lone Wanderer

if you don't mind cheating then glitch.

otherwise do missions preferably with 4 from the vote screen.

if you have 1 reliable friend try fleeca, if you have lots then do heists hopefully some people won't want a cut.

other than that just play the game or you'll get boat.

JokerSmokerToker

Just grind contact missions, its the best way to make money that doesnt involve glitches and hacks...or you could be a scrub and buy a cash card.

mmm chocolate

Pay attention to this website after a new update. Best way to take money.

1. Sell cars. The blue and yellow modded Sentinels spawn outside Tequi-la-la around 2-3am very consistently and go for $15-17k at LSC.
  2. Do your objectives. They pay out $1.4million over a month and it's simple stuff every day that doesn't take long once you work out tactics for everything.
  3. Do missions with full lobbies. All missions are paying about the same now. The payout is time based and player based. More players, more time spent, more money.
  4. Do the Fleeca Heist. It's impossible to fail, is super quick and pays out really well.
  5. Join Survivals late. On xbox you can see what activity they're doing, if someone is in a Survival, get in on that ASAP and they might be in the final rounds. You still get the full payout for it.

Don't:

1. Don't bother with Simeon vehicle deliveries or the High Priority Vehicle. Payout's been nerfed and it's not worth the time.
  2. Don't bother with Crate Drops. The rarely contain anything valuable unless it's a special crate drop.

blusunone

Sell a Baller every 48 minutes; easiest money you will ever make. May not seem like a lot at first, but it adds up over time. I've made close to $10M selling vehicles.

Grind missions. It is best if you just keep going from mission to mission on the vote screen, rather than returning to free roam and loading the same mission that way. Also if you play Los Santos connection, make sure to grab the extra 8K that is in the crates.

Be conservative with your cash; don't waste it on sh*t you don't need. Don't use grenades and explosives unless you need them, or else your ammo expenses will be several times higher. Don't buy vehicles or apartments unless you are certain you will keep them and use them frequently. You can sell them, but you will only get half the amount you spent back and you'll have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Get a Buzzard as soon as you can. It is somewhat expensive, but it will make many missions a lot faster and easier, and it will save you money since you won't need to use any of your ammo while you're in the chopper. Ultimately, it will pay for itself, and then some. Plus it is pretty fun and will make your mission "grinding" a lot less monotonous.

The biggest thing is just play the game and enjoy it. Instead of fixating on items and spending all your time "grinding" to try to get them, try to just enjoy playing online without thinking about money. Do races, contact missions, survivals, death matches, whatever you enjoy the most. You'll be making money, and enjoying all the cars, vehicles, and other perks you unlock as time goes on in the process. Eventually you will have a lot of money, way more than you could ever spend. Then you can go crazy buying all the random stuff you wanted to buy and not even worry about the cost.

• Like 1

Sell a car at LSC every 48 minutes, prioritizing Baller SUVs, gang cars, and other modded cars. Here is a list of what most of the vehicles the road will sell for: http://gta.wikia.com/Los_Santos_Customs_Vehicle_PricesDon't bother delivering anything on Simeon's vehicle list.

Contact missions are the bread and butter of making money. Make friends with someone with a Buzzard, Savage, or Hydra, and try to get one yourself asap. It is impossible to overstate how much easier contact missions become using one of these. The Buzzard unlocks at level 42, is probably the easiest to unlock, costs the least, and will easily earn its purchase price back in time. Learning how to play contact missions in an idiot-proof fashion is also very nice when matchmaking gives you morons who get themselves killed (see note about helicopters above).

Running races by yourself if also a low risk and reliable money maker, helps increase your driving skill, and is a great way to test drive vehicles before you buy them (and thus avoid buyer's remorse).

Saving money is also a nice indirect way to make more money. Repair cars in your garage rather than LSC, minimize your use of explosives, buy only the guns and attachments you actually need (i.e. AP Pistol, Assault/Heavy Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, and an assault rifle of your choice). The $200 fee to call a Pegasus vehicle is almost always less than what you would spend on ammo in a mission, so using a Buzzard is actually quite cost effective once you buy it.

Above all, if you want to actually make decent money, avoid public free roam and stick to invite only sessions to not waste money battling random yahoos all the time.

Sell a car at LSC every 48 minutes, prioritizing Baller SUVs, gang cars, and other modded cars. Here is a list of what most of the vehicles the road will sell for: http://gta.wikia.com/Los_Santos_Customs_Vehicle_PricesDon't bother delivering anything on Simeon's vehicle list.

Contact missions are the bread and butter of making money. Make friends with someone with a Buzzard, Savage, or Hydra, and try to get one yourself asap. It is impossible to overstate how much easier contact missions become using one of these. The Buzzard unlocks at level 42, is probably the easiest to unlock, costs the least, and will easily earn its purchase price back in time. Learning how to play contact missions in an idiot-proof fashion is also very nice when matchmaking gives you morons who get themselves killed (see note about helicopters above).

Running races by yourself if also a low risk and reliable money maker, helps increase your driving skill, and is a great way to test drive vehicles before you buy them (and thus avoid buyer's remorse).

Saving money is also a nice indirect way to make more money. Repair cars in your garage rather than LSC, minimize your use of explosives, buy only the guns and attachments you actually need (i.e. AP Pistol, Assault/Heavy Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, and an assault rifle of your choice). The $200 fee to call a Pegasus vehicle is almost always less than what you would spend on ammo in a mission, so using a Buzzard is actually quite cost effective once you buy it.

Above all, if you want to actually make decent money, avoid public free roam and stick to invite only sessions to not waste money battling random yahoos all the time.

• Like 2

ArmyDeCalifornia

It still takes 30k us, plus 2.5k if u scavenge of the dead bodies ( I got 5k extra per survival)

VanessaMagick

Doing your daily objectives can net you anywhere from a $25,000 profit to a $40-50,000 one. Some of them can be frustrating, though.

I enjoy doing races - but winning a long full-lobby race and betting on yourself as well is like $40,000 anyway. Not exactly a reliable method of money.

Contact Missions are always faster than Heists if you don't have reliable teammates. Sure, you could land into a lobby with decent randoms - once I hopped into a Pacific Standard finale, the host listened to me and we finished second try with $1,200,000... but I wouldn't recommend even trying if money is what you're after.

Survivals are fun and an easy $30,000 if you know what you're doing but you always spend at least $5,000 on ammo if you put in the work.