4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[V|REL] LimoMod

BenBaron

Hi guys,

here is my first mod for the GTA world in general:

"Do you sometimes feel stressed out and need to find some time to relax and take a step back from your busy day-to-day life in GTA V?

Did you ever want to find a way to cruise through the vast breathing world of

Los Santos and Blaine County while listening to one of the many music stations available without the need to drive for yourself?

Do you consider yourself to be more luxury-oriented?

Then, this may be for you!

Take a seat in the stretch limousine and head out for a ride with your own armed driver. You decide where to go and how to get there. Switch on the radio or TV, roll down the windows and show the world that you deserve being rich.

And if you get lonely, why don't you invite one of the, more or less, beautiful girls to ride with you? Should they like it, you may get a pleasing offer... :-). - new in 0.7b

Last but not least, should you find an interesting spot on your way, you can command the driver to stop, so you can get out to take a look."

Features

• spawn a stretch limousine including your own armed driver who follows you where ever you go

• switch to 4 different seats

• roll 4 different windows up and down

• toggle the radio on or off

• change music stations

• toggle the tv inside the car on or off

• switch tv channels, change the tv volume and brightness to your likes

• invite up to 2 girls to join you in the limo – new in 0.7b

• 3 different driving modes

• normal → slow obeying the traffic rules

• fast → fast, but still obeying the traffic rules

• reckless → fast and without obeying the traffic rules, prepare to get your stretch scratched :-)

• fully customizable keys and settings (LimoMod.ini)

EDIT: New version 0.7b is available, now. Grab it from here: http://www.modmy5.com/en/mods/9c0ae81f .

• Version 0.7b → third release version

• different fixes and improvements

• added female company feature

• changes in LimoMod.pdf to account for female company feature (green)

• reckless driving is now more prone to not stopping and trying harder to avoid obstacles

• added free roam mode

Edited by BenBaron

SexualMilkman

Can you put up some screenshots?
And is this basically a taxi but in a limo?

Edited by SexualMilkman

The mod doesn't work, and it seems to be the same for everyone... Nothing happens when you click F7

Edited by gta5mods

Hi guys,

for screenshots just click the download link, 4 can be found there.

As for the people, where it is not working: I assume you all have the ScriptHook and an asi loader correctly sitting inside your main GTA V folder as advised in the .pdf file?

I might have an idea what is causing this, but I'd need more information. Are there any errors comming up? Is the asi loader log showing that the script gets loaded, at all?

Not at my development machine right now, but that would be needed to start finding the cause.

Hi guys,

for screenshots just click the download link, 4 can be found there.

As for the people, where it is not working: I assume you all have the ScriptHook and an asi loader correctly sitting inside your main GTA V folder as advised in the .pdf file?

I might have an idea what is causing this, but I'd need more information. Are there any errors comming up? Is the asi loader log showing that the script gets loaded, at all?

Not at my development machine right now, but that would be needed to start finding the cause.

Checked the log, and it doesn't show any loading of the Limomod so the scripthook can't find/read/open it maybe?

• Like 2

StephenSCO

The mod doesn't load for me either which is shame since i been waiting for a mod like this.

If possible could you add the option of putting a driver in any vehicle the player is using.

// GTA V ASI LOADER (build May  2 2015)//     © Alexander Blade 2015LIB: "C:\Windows\system32\dinput8.dll" => 000007FEE85B0000API: "DirectInput8Create" => 000007FEE85B4820API: "DllCanUnloadNow" => 000007FEE85C20DCAPI: "DllGetClassObject" => 000007FEE85C2014API: "DllRegisterServer" => 000007FEE85D1050API: "DllUnregisterServer" => 000007FEE85D1064LOADER: Loading *.asi pluginsASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5_LimoMod.asi"     "GTA5_LimoMod.asi" failed to loadASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\NativeTrainer.asi"     "NativeTrainer.asi" => 000007FEDF940000LOADER: Finished loading *.asi plugins
  • Like 1

Nice, im waiting for the same thing as im bored to drive sometimes :)

But would it be possible todo this without a ped driver ? Just your main char and on the button press it turns on autopilot ?

PatrickJr.

1430754111_LimoMod_0.jpg

1430754111_LimoMod_Main.jpg

1430754111_LimoMod_3.jpg

1430754111_LimoMod_2.jpg

Here's the screenshots, I'd suggest not using Comic Sans in the images :c

The mod doesn't load for me either which is shame since i been waiting for a mod like this.

If possible could you add the option of putting a driver in any vehicle the player is using.

// GTA V ASI LOADER (build May  2 2015)//     © Alexander Blade 2015LIB: "C:\Windows\system32\dinput8.dll" => 000007FEE85B0000API: "DirectInput8Create" => 000007FEE85B4820API: "DllCanUnloadNow" => 000007FEE85C20DCAPI: "DllGetClassObject" => 000007FEE85C2014API: "DllRegisterServer" => 000007FEE85D1050API: "DllUnregisterServer" => 000007FEE85D1064LOADER: Loading *.asi pluginsASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5_LimoMod.asi"     "GTA5_LimoMod.asi" failed to loadASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\NativeTrainer.asi"     "NativeTrainer.asi" => 000007FEDF940000LOADER: Finished loading *.asi plugins

Hi guys,

as it is not failing to load for everyone, there must be some difference with your systems compared to others. I am still not at home today, but maybe the guys where it isn't working: could you write me a pm with the log details again and an email adress of yours, so I can start looking what might be the culprit here, once I get home tomorrow and provide you with versions to test, directly.

I have win8.1 if that matters.. Also, I'm getting "missing .dll" when starting the game. Can update later with the name of the dll. And yes, that only happens when I have the limo mod in the map. The game starts as normal after the dll error message, But the limomod doesn't even appear in the log.

EDIT: The missing dll is MSVCP1200.dll and is only occuring when the mod is enabled. Hope it helps! :lol:

Edited by gta5mods

I have win8.1 if that matters.. Also, I'm getting "missing .dll" when starting the game. Can update later with the name of the dll. And yes, that only happens when I have the limo mod in the map. The game starts as normal after the dll error message, But the limomod doesn't even appear in the log.

EDIT: The missing dll is MSVCP1200.dll and is only occuring when the mod is enabled. Hope it helps! :lol:

That is valuable information, already ;) . I am not sure if this is gonna help everyone, as I already know of a small mistake of mine, which "might" prevent the mod from loading on some systems, but until I am back home for those of you, who get the missing dll message:

You need the Visual Studio 2013 runtime files, as the mod was built using that. Get them here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784.

Not working.

Win 7x64. VS is installed. I however had the dll issue.

I put the said missing dll in GTA5 folder, now loads without missing dll error message but ingame, nothing's happening when pressing F7.

StephenSCO

Win 7 x64, VS 2013 is installed and had no errors for DLL's.

Also using the Steam version of the game if that matters.

Edited by StephenSCO

Not working.

I put the said missing dll in GTA5 folder, now loads without missing dll error message but ingame, nothing's happening when pressing F7.

have w7 and dont work for my

Do you all get the "GTA5_LimoMod.asi" failed to load message in the asi loader logs?

Not working.

have w7 and dont work for my

Do you all get the "GTA5_LimoMod.asi" failed to load message in the asi loader logs?

That is the case for me, yes!

StephenSCO

Yes

Edited by StephenSCO

Ok guys...I will come back to you, when I am at my development machine, again. Maybe you could provide me with your mail addresses via pm to let me send you some new files, cause I only want to release a new public version, when it is confirmed fixed. That would be helpful.

Edited by BenBaron

vithepunisher

Ok guys...I will come back to you, when I am at my development machine, again. Maybe you could provide me with your mail addresses via pm to let me send you some new files, cause I only want to release a new public version, when it is confirmed fixed. That would be helpful.

can you also include an option instead of a limo its the public bus??? :)

Edited by vithepunisher

Nice idea. How about a helicopter ride? :D

The main plan besides fixing bugs and general script optimization is to implement some new features I personally would like to see...don't know if they will all work, but I'm gonna try :) . This is all towards version 1 of the mod. Later on (post version 1), I am considering what is requested by the users.

Nice, im waiting for the same thing as im bored to drive sometimes :)

But would it be possible todo this without a ped driver ? Just your main char and on the button press it turns on autopilot ?

Don't know for sure, but might be doable in the future ;) .

Nice idea. How about a helicopter ride? :D

That's already on my todo list :pp .

Don't know if this one fits into the mod's concept...might have to think about it. There also seems to be a passenger mod around...so if you want to be driven around in a bus without influence where it is going, this might also work for you :p .