2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Would skinning make sense for Trevor?

NumaYay

What do you think? Skinning like in RDR for the hunting mini game, selling the meat to stupid hillbillies in the countryside? So you could make money and play the hunting mini game more often.

Also skinning pet animals (dogs, etc) and random farm animals (chickens, cows, etc.) and selling the meat could be an option. The owner of the farm animals should shoot at you and pet owners should call the police of course. You should also get a wanted level for both of that. You were able to do that in RDR, so why not in GTA? What do you think?

Trevor could even skin human NPC's after killing them, selling the meat to the Altruist Cult. Since the cult is kinda underdeveloped in my opinion, there could be something like that.

For Trevor only, of course. Would something like that make sense in a GTA game?

Edited by NumaYay

Uncle Vlad

Ummm, the hunting minigame is about selling the meat (Cletus sells it and Trevor gets his cut).

The Altruists are all about ritual murders, drinking the blood and sh*t like that, so I guess it won´t make sense because they prefer to kill the victims on their own.

Yeah but he doesn't skin animals.

The Altruists may be ritual murders, but I think they also eat humans. So in my opinion it would male sense for Trevor to skin NPCs and sell the meat. ;)

lastmanonearth

You have to remember that Trevor is just a sweet, misunderstood child who was mistreated and betrayed to the point where he feels like he has to let all those bottled up emotions out. Nothing is his fault! He doesn`t eat people! He didn`t kill Floyd and Debra, they ran into his knife!

• Like 3

SuperGTFan

You have to remember that Trevor is just a sweet, misunderstood child who was mistreated and betrayed to the point where he feels like he has to let all those bottled up emotions out. Nothing is his fault! He doesn`t eat people! He didn`t kill Floyd and Debra, they ran into his knife!

And that's why our dear Rockstar offered us that one Something Sensible mission ... [ even though it's all Michael's fault in the end :p ]
  • Like 2

lastmanonearth

And that's why our dear Rockstar offered us that one Something Sensible mission ... [ even though it's all Michael's fault in the end :p ]

Obama`s fault, Rush Limbaugh`s fault, basically everyone`s fault before it`s Trevor`s. It`s my dead grandparents` fault...

"My daddy was not nice to me!"

@OP: Well, I think skinning people and selling their meat to cannibals would be a little bit too over the top. That's just a guess, though.

SuperGTFan

Obama`s fault, Rush Limbaugh`s fault, basically everyone`s fault before it`s Trevor`s. It`s my dead grandparents` fault...Okay , it's all lastmanonearth fault's then 😆

wiizardii

1. As much as people hate trevor, we know he would never skin poor dogs or other pets.. That's people just using these stuff for an excuse to hate him.

2. I could see him skinning the meat off deers and stuff, but once again not going as far as pet animals, and humans? f*ck no. Which brings me to my next point:

3. If you did the bonus altruist mission in which trevor kills most, if not all of the altruists, him selling human meat would not work. And why would he do that in the first place?....

SuperGTFan

1. As much as people hate trevor, we know he would never skin poor dogs or other pets.. That's people just using these stuff for an excuse to hate him.

2. I could see him skinning the meat off deers and stuff, but once again not going as far as pet animals, and humans? f*ck no. Which brings me to my next point:

3. If you did the bonus altruist mission in which trevor kills most, if not all of the altruists, him selling human meat would not work. And why would he do that in the first place?....

Phoenix-Poop actually posting something that is zero-related to locking up threads ?

Well that something you don't see everyday ...

Edited by SuperGTFan

wiizardii

Phoenix-Poop actually posting something that is zero-related to locking up threads ?

Zero-related to locking up threads? No buddy just trying to keep this forum as clean as possible and teach new members to use the search bar because does threads they create already exists, and I don't do it everyday friend :)

SuperGTFan

Zero-related to locking up threads? No buddy just trying to keep this forum as clean as possible and teach new members to use the search bar because does threads they create already exists, and I don't do it everyday friend :)Michael DS : " YOU JUST KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT ! "

"IT AIN'T GONNA MAKE YOU ANY FEEL BETTER ! "

Just kidding with you bro :)

King Vercetti

Well, it was one of my favorite activities in RDR but I'm not sure it would totally fit in GTA, but I could be wrong. I'm actually surprised they didn't do something related to human organ collecting and trafficking with Trevor, because of the cannibalism angle. It might have been an interesting side business for TPE, although a bit over the top.

Edited by King Vercetti

Spaghetti Cat

It would probably be pretty weird playing Trevor with no skin. I'd say no, it does't make sense to skin Trevor.

No Image Available

Well, it was one of my favorite activities in RDR but I'm not sure it would totally fit in GTA, but I could be wrong. I'm actually surprised they didn't do something related to human organ collecting and trafficking with Trevor, because of the cannibalism angle. It might have been an interesting side business for TPE, although a bit over the top.

Nice suggestion. Trevor already is over the top, skinning animals humans would fit to him imo. The idea of organ collecting sounds interesting for Trevor aswell.

• Like 1

For him to skin animals it makes a lot of sense. How else does he make his human, cannibalistic meals? Does he use the whole body or does he chop them off or does he scavenge corpses lying dead or blown up?

If Trevor eats human's than it makes a lot of sense for him to skin something (animals) that isn't considered as so immoral practice.

The Dedito Gae

skinning people?

he's not Predator ffs.

He's not a Yuatja but he is a cannibal. If Trevor eats people then I see skinning as something slightly more moral. Still immoral but not as immoral.

It would make sense, but it's an activity already featured in both - RDR, and Far cry 3/4 [ or any other game if I've missed ]

So , while the idea is good, I doubt that approach might just feel like repeating? [ for the lack of a better word ] a feature from another game. It'd need to be quite a lot more different to make it more appealing as a mini-game ( or activity ) than just a simple, straight forward feature.

King Vercetti

GTA Forums: where morals are debated vigorously and no skinned cat is safe. Lol

The Dedito Gae

sometimes i wonder what kind of Avatar would choose such a random individual as NumaYay.

Cannibalism would be the last thing to expect from Rock star. Hell no. It would make the game even worse than it is. This isn't the 1900s anymore like RDR. Drugs are money. For Trevor, meth it is.

Yes thats right so why shouldnt Trevor skin NPCs.

What's your next thread? Got anything in mind?

tranceking26

I could see Trevor skinning animals but not humans.

I'd like to have skinned the little sh*t cougar that killed me during the epsilon mission where you run around unarmed for a certain amount of miles!