3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Niko Montana

Why did you create a GTAForums account?

FrikkenZz

How are you FrikkenZz? Got the Bagger you helped me out for. Long back of course. How's your crew?
snip

Im doing fine! :D And you? The crew is great. PBMO is awesome! :) I understand that Vans is too. ;)

The second time around, when I came back to gtaf was to look for crews to join. Dont wanted to roam gtao alone as that can be boring in the long run.

nik_west

I just beat the Elite Challenge for PacStan and the guy, who took the picture of our time, wrote my name with capital letters (Nik_West). I was in such a good mood, that I thought it would be funny to make an account here just to tell him it's all small letters. I didn't actually intend to use my account much, if ever. But I did come back here on a regular since then.

Murdick

Ummmm I think it was to ask how to do an action during a selfie? f*ck knows! Lol

Oh who am i kidding? i came here to bitch and moan about gta xD

Officer Garza

To make that Watch Dogs vs GTA V comparison thread. Maybe i'll revive it... nah.

Mr. Mac

I created my GTAForums account to join the Mancini Crime Family back in 2012. After they disbanded, I joined other well-known gangs at the time such as Vallone Crime Family, Genovese Crime Family, Casano Crime Family, Galante Crime Family, etc. Many years go by, and eventually I stopped joining gangs on GTAF and just focused on using these forums to have fun and make GFX for people.

Edited by ItsOnlyMac

 dice

I registered after reading 20+ pages of bugs regarding GTA SA, primarily looking for social validation, while also managed to get a decent amount of posts for that time. Later noticed my username was too cringe worthy, so I made this account with an equally cringeworthy one, thank god for the name change feature in v2.

Today I mainly sh*tpost

MakeAmericaGreatAgain

I created an account because I was quite interested in the Mapmaking section, I wanted to make my own maps and post them. I did just that/

Runey

I can't even remember why I made an account, to be honest.

Probably looking up cheats for GTA3, my original account dates back to 2005.

Damn do I feel old now.

Eugene H. Krabs

I joined the forums because I used to feel like I was the only person in the world who still liked GTA IV. Turns out I was wrong.

Coleco

I kept finding GTAF at the top of my searches for GTAV/Online.

I also joined to shamelessly pimp my LTS maps to an audience to see if it would help increase traffic.

Then I found that this place is the perfect timesink for those long boring days at work... and I've pretty much been logged in and procrastinating ever since :D

Michael

I didn't really have a specific reason when I joined the forums, I looked at the forums and saw all the members having fun and discussing and I just wanted some place where I could talk with people I guess.

rixyboyy18

This is my second account. First one I had was when LCS was out. Forgot the password around 2012. Disappointed like. Then the email I used got hacked so I made this and had it since. So yeah I've been here since 2005. Love this place.

Brian Grey

I just like talking about Grand Theft Auto and the characters from the series.

Crossed

I try to make friends.

A8ul99

Because I've been lurking this forum since late 2013 (Can't remember when) for searching some info regarding GTA. And specifically because I saw Jinx's post on mid-July (2014) regarding beta carcols.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Current name is current because it just fits.

Star wars fan, i love my own inner rage more then any emotion i got except that one feeling of pure joy, i think the world pretty much revolves around gaining power for yourself first(right after that comes showing respect to those who are worth it)....i like the shade black, darkness, lately i kinda became aware of feeling somewhat power hungry in certain aspects real life....

Further Absentis is a nod to the Latin/English word(s) absens/absence, which is in turn a nod to me always having lacked certain traits most people had/have (more) then i have myself, like being good at interacting with humans on a social level, good coordination/Psychomotor coordination,.....and also me being quite the dreamer,....though this was more the case in the past then it currently is.

I just want to be reminded to my flaws that might be used against me if i am not careful or simply could get me into trouble by my own doing.

Also a reminder of why i am not like most people...and maybe as a motivation to try and work around those flaws...

It can help being mindful i think....so in the end it can not be a bad thing.

DERGaming

Becuase I wanted to talk about the GTA community about a glitch been here since

CannonRage

I was coerced

Richard Power Colt

To talk about GTA.

BenMitchell90

Why did I join? Well... originally it was because I was having the worst time with "Free Fall" in San Andreas on PC. Weirdly, I had no issues whatsoever on consoles, but on PC with a mouse and keyboard, it was beyond f*cked. So I saw that you could request that someone do a mission for you on here by uploading your save file, so I went ahead and joined and did it. Still have much appreciation for Miro for bailing my sorry a** out of that mission. (Now that I've got an Xbox One controller and can link it to my laptop to play SA (I could have bought a controller for my laptop but didn't consider it worth the expense), I'll probably be able to beat that mission in the future no problem, haha. I made a couple posts afterwards but just sort of moved on.

Then around 2015 I decided to become a proper member. I'd been lurking for a long time and enjoying a lot of conversations and members, so I decided to take the plunge. And I'm glad I did, this is probably the best forum I've been on since the Agony Booth completely deep-sixed the forums to complete its metamorphosis into a poor man's Channel Awesome. :)

TaylorTheCreator

I joined because when i was at school and had free time to myself i didn't know what to do on my PC so i created this account.

Joemoetoe

To enter miss los santos

Brian Grey

I been looking through different discussions since late 2014, didn't feel the need to make an account until the end of December 2015 where I'd create an account in January to take part in discussions.

KDA

I was looking for someone. I still am, but...

tumblr_msb546Jj2g1sf68hzo1_250.gif

anus

I joined because I wanted to be the very best.

trip

And thanks for teaching us some great life lessons along the way.

Norther Deer

I honestly don't rememember. I think it was similar to one of the replies on the first page, I kept googling stuff about online and it kept directing me here. I lurked for a while then made an account.

PhillBellic

So I could someday Win the 'Biggest Spammer 2016' Award. :D

DangerZ0neX

I used to browse casually to see what people thought of certain features and borrow paintjobs for my GTAO cars, which was going so well until I saw the most stupid argument ever going on, so I decided to make an account just to tell certain people why what they said was a total load of bullsh*t.

The Deadite

Current name is current because it just fits.

Star wars fan, i love my own inner rage more then any emotion i got except that one feeling of pure joy, i think the world pretty much revolves around gaining power for yourself first(right after that comes showing respect to those who are worth it)....i like the shade black, darkness, lately i kinda became aware of feeling somewhat power hungry in certain aspects real life....

Further Absentis is a nod to the Latin/English word(s) absens/absence, which is in turn a nod to me always having lacked certain traits most people had/have (more) then i have myself, like being good at interacting with humans on a social level, good coordination/Psychomotor coordination,.....and also me being quite the dreamer,....though this was more the case in the past then it currently is.

I just want to be reminded to my flaws that might be used against me if i am not careful or simply could get me into trouble by my own doing.

Also a reminder of why i am not like most people...and maybe as a motivation to try and work around those flaws...

It can help being mindful i think....so in the end it can not be a bad thing.

I think you misunderstood the topic.