4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Niko Montana

Why did you create a GTAForums account?

Coin

cause i'm a cool guy and i join cool forums and do other cool stuff like that

I bet you don't look at explosions either! You just blow stuff up and walk away.

darthYENIK

I discovered this place while looking for all the great GTAIII glitches and secrets, like how to fly the Dodo, and how to use it to get to the hidden city.

I actually registered when the hype for Vice City started to get going.

PhillBellic

Too many 2012< join dates!

Where's the oldies and their stories!?

I joined, because -at the time- GTAWarehouse.com shut down or whatever the reason was and they mentioned GTA3Forums.com and so I just continued on there. Now I've been here for over half my life, bastards. I want my time back!

Am I making you feel like a Grandpa/Grandma? :p

Jehannum

My story is perhaps not very interesting: I liked Vice City and then GTA IV so I joined a GTA forum.

I'm not expecting Hollywood to come knocking for the movie rights on that one.

GTA3Rockstar

I joined, because -at the time- GTAWarehouse.com shut down or whatever the reason was and they mentioned GTA3Forums.com and so I just continued on there. Now I've been here for over half my life, bastards. I want my time back!

In terms of forum life, yes. In terms of real life, no. Only 25. :p

PhillBellic

In terms of forum life, yes. In terms of real life, no. Only 25. :p

In Real Life we are the same age then. ;)

Stoney0503

This:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/724974-change-your-player-model-without-a-modded-console/

Oh, and I found a North Yankton glitch back when GTA V was only on the PS3 and X360, I wanted to share it somehow, and this was the first place I thought of:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/728938-insane-gta-5-single-player-how-to-get-to-north-yankton-115/

EDIT:

I also needed another forum to stay in, Rayman Pirate Community got very boring.

Edited by Stoney0503

ROCKSTAR MANIC

Man, I was a long time lurker here. Im saying in the shadows type of lurker. hehe. Since the Post San Andreas release days. actually I came here to see how the community reacted with the hot coffee scandal. It was outrageous, those where some good times. ( I was in junior high at the time) It never got to me why i never joined in the first place. Could of been a Forum Vet, now I'm just still a scrub. I rarely post anything. Then I was growing up and totally forgot about this place. For some weird reason, I heard the word Forum being thrown around the place and then remembered about how this great and amazing place is where people with the same interest could discuss things all about Grand Theft Auto. Came for a visit and then decided how things had changed around here in the Pre V days. till I decided to join just to see how the people around here would take me in. Im not on here all the time. Just remember when you see a number on the guest list that could be me. Im watching, just like they like to watch.

ArcadeWilliamz

I joined because I like GTA. But I regret it now.

N4TE

I made my original account back in 2012 during the GTA V info drought because I wanted to get as much info on it as possible, then I made another account later because of boredom

Edited by N4TE

Jolly Swagman

I googled something about GTA online and it brought me here. I came for information but stayed for the laughs. You can all blame the admiral for putting everyone through the pain of having me a member here because these were the two threads that ended up making my sign up after lurking for a week or so

http://gtaforums.com/topic/617382-add-cricket-to-gta-online/

http://gtaforums.com/topic/631230-what-do-you-enjoy-more-gtao-or-this-forum/

I'd never visited a forum before and it amused me greatly seeing all these people getting so worked up about ridiculous things. It was all angry people taking everything so seriously then getting gnad spamming "you mad bro?" at them, Karin snipes and 90% of 1st replies to a new thread being "OP is a f**" memes with scuba dave and the admiral stoking their fires of rage on the side. Great times.

Edited by Jolly Swagman

GN 92

I googled something about GTA online and it brought me here. I came for information but stayed for the laughs. You can all blame the admiral for putting everyone through the pain of having me a member here because these were the two threads that ended up making my sign up after lurking for a week or so

I'd never visited a forum before and it amused me greatly seeing all these people getting so worked up about ridiculous things. It was all angry people taking everything so seriously then getting gnad spamming "you mad bro?" at them, Karin snipes and 90% of 1st replies to a new thread being "OP is a f**" memes with scuba dave and the admiral stoking their fires of rage on the side. Great times.

Good old times... I miss that. I laughed a lot but I'm sorry for all the trouble and sh*t posting I did.

Oh and what the hell happened to Admiral?

Guess I'll have better luck in the questions thread.

Edited by BOSS 1992

Black_Jesus

To answer questions like this.

SiN-13x

I'm a forums whore. :D

Also. Community. RP. Whatever. :3

xInfamousRYANx

When the early days of gtao i had friends getting police cars space dockers ect and i wanted to know how to do glitches back then so i made an account after they blacklisted the cars

To bitch and moan

Menstrual Deranged

I was advised to create an account on here because I am new to the game and I was told that this is a good place to ask questions, grow thicker skin, and learn about "GTA culture". It's been pretty interesting, to say the least.

TECHN9CiAN

Been lurking since vice city came out on PC, and wanted more info on mods, but never bothered registering till the hype for GTA4 on PC was announced.

I was new to video gaming and the internet, and was hoping to get GTA4 on my old toshiba laptop, and wanted to see if i could run it... lol nope.

But i stook around when i started reading the sh*t people would post in this section, and i got into a heated political argument over the BART shooting and some other crap.

Then i left for some months for some jail time, and came back. I come and go now when new info about gta comes out and i leave when i get bored. Im getting to a point where the internet doesnt amuse me like it used to. I need a hobby.

Edited by TECHN9CiAN

The Deadite

..You can all blame the admiral for putting everyone through the pain of having me a member here because these were the two threads that ended up making my sign up after lurking for a week or so

...Great times.

(off topic)

40 pages, the quality.

Coin

That cricket thread was f*cking glorious.

PhillBellic

..You can all blame the admiral for putting everyone through the pain of having me a member here because these were the two threads that ended up making my sign up after lurking for a week or so

...Great times.

(off topic)

40 pages, the quality.

That cricket thread was f*cking glorious.

There is a Cricket Club in Compton, if you did not know. :)

JamRock7

To spread heresy and to defecate all over the majorities that don't share the same opinion as me.

I'm a perfect fit for this forum!

swirler

I just wanted to know if there was a screengrab key within the game (as I bought a RGSC key :miranda: )

Now I cant seem to find my way out :panic:

Admittedly Im not trying that hard.

E•MO•TION

I created my first account when GTA V was announced in October 2011 as I was hoping to engage in some meaningful discussions about the game. Oh boy............. :lol:

Needless to say, I rarely posted. I created this account a while later as I wanted to change my display name, but we had no option to do so back then (other than creating a new account).

Edited by 2281

SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

Edited by SAVILLAIN

Richardplockter

The graphic creations here are simply stunning. I've been reading the website for a few months now

I figured it was time to go ahead and make an account and talk to the other people here.

paperbagdude

I remember surfing the web for various information about GTA Online, such as glitches, tips and tricks etc.

I then found this beautiful place, where I realized how interesting the discussions were. It didn't take long before I signed up to participate in them myself.

Those were the days.

Edited by paperbagdude

UshaB

To discuss on how sh*t GTA 5's melee combat is.

HoleInTheSky

It was random hype choice when EFLC was about to break out of its 360 exclusivity. I didn't stick around, and only returned when information about GTA V began to emerge. Even with an account, I tend to lurk more often than not.

Edited by HoleInTheSky