2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Anyone mod the Zancudo ufo into a plane yet?

Jammsbro

They don't even have the tools for that yet -.-

GTA V has only been out for a few weeks, GTA IV got it's first custom mesh what... 2 years after release?

Ah. Never modded, don't know about these things.

Come on you lot, you're always banging about being the pc master race. MAKE ME A UFO PLANE!!!!!

Come on you lot, you're always banging about being the pc master race. MAKE ME A UFO PLANE!!!!!

Make it your own damn self if you think it's so easy.

• Like 3

Kaito Katsumi

Only the minority think they are master race. Edited by Kaito Katsumi
  • Like 2

Kaito Katsumi

Only the minority think they are master race.

I agree, the majority is made up of imbeciles.

But seriously, IDK if it's the master race but consoles are pretty f*cking redundant :/

No they aren't, as i said in many posts, different products cater to different people. This console v pc war is getting ridiculous its like peanut butter vs jelly war.

PC gamers don't seem to understand that many of us console users play both pc and console games. CARAZY!

But I prefer consoles, they games come out quicker, everything is easier, I hate keys and mouse for controls. I don't have to upgrade my equipment all the time, I don't have to have high end gear to get the worth out of the game.

So yes, pc's have more options and can (not always) have better graphics and stuff. But I'll skip all that and play on my console. I use my pc for pc stuff.

But seriously, IDK if it's the master race but consoles are pretty f*cking redundant :/

No they aren't, as i said in many posts, different products cater to different people. This console v pc war is getting ridiculous its like peanut butter vs jelly war.

More like paper-mache glue vs superglue. Consoles are redundant, there is nothing they can do that a PC can't do better, and that's a fact.

Kaito Katsumi

More like paper-mache glue vs superglue. Consoles are redundant, there is nothing they can do that a PC can't do better, and that's a fact.

You don't get it don't you? Different products cater to different people. I suggest that you drop your elitist attitude right now. Having a PC doesn't earn us bragging rights.

Only the minority think they are master race.

You calling me an imbecile?

southparkmayor

R* is preventing Mods so people buy shark cards instead of getting free money with trainers and mods and whatnot.

@Kaito Katsumi: Sure different products cater to different people, but there isnt a single instance where paper glue (console) will glue something better then industrial superglue (PC), and yes it doesnt give u bragging rights, but it does give u the right to put down any peasant who claims a console is superior to PC in any way.

c

Kaito Katsumi

@Kaito Katsumi: Sure different products cater to different people, but there isnt a single instance where paper glue (console) will glue something better then industrial superglue (PC), and yes it doesnt give u bragging rights, but it does give u the right to put down any peasant who claims a console is superior to PC in any way.

c

OF course when someone says a console is superior, But nobody talked about superiority, they are talking about which gives them most comfort. As i said, i do agree PC is superior, but to some they might think consoles fit them better. No need to become an asshole. Sorry for being angry but seeing this post on google+ made me rage inside. Enough withthe peasants sh*t. hI5jGGe.png

c

OF course when someone says a console is superior, But nobody talked about superiority, they are talking about which gives them most comfort. As i said, i do agree PC is superior, but to some they might think consoles fit them better. No need to become an asshole. Sorry for being angry but seeing this post on google+ made me rage inside. Enough withthe peasants sh*t.

Thats true but there is a big difference between a console gamer and a console peasant, i saw someone write this on reddit and it explained it pretty good

Console Gamer - Is a person who plays on consoles out of convenience, nostalgia or any other reason, but still understands that a PC is superior.

Console Peasant - Usually someone who is experiencing huge buyers remorse and would make up lies/ disregard facts just to make the consoles look better.

I have nothing personally against consoles and owned a few in my time mostly for exclusives, but i do laugh at the peasants however and troll them often. And also the guy who wrote that g+ post is just an asshole not a real master race bro

• Like 1

Extract it from LG console files, edit in 3D software package of your choice, make a GTAIV mod and port it later on V.

PC mustard rice.

Edited by Alvarez

You don't get it don't you? Different products cater to different people. I suggest that you drop your elitist attitude right now. Having a PC doesn't earn us bragging rights.

No, YOU don't get it. Just because it's a matter of preference (by some accounts) does not nullify the fact that they are redundant. Redundancy is an objective matter, preference is a subjective matter. Objective / subjective, look them up.

Kaito Katsumi

No, YOU don't get it. Just because it's a matter of preference (by some accounts) does not nullify the fact that they are redundant. Redundancy is an objective matter, preference is a subjective matter. Objective / subjective, look them up.

They aren't redundant. Thats your opinion which is not reliable because you are a Console hater. Although PC is superior there are more console gamers than PC gamers, theres a reason for it. If you think its redundant just continue playing on a PC like most of us, why want to destroy it? Edited by Kaito Katsumi