1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[4/30/15] GTAV PC Patch 350.1

RetardOfTheYear

RetardOfTheYear

Just sayin...

Edit:

• Vehicles in your garage can no longer be accidentally replaced with vehicles from the street. For details, see this page.
  • Improved stability and fixed several crashes and hangs while transitioning between Jobs in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue where certain players were unable to exit their garages while inside of a personal vehicle.
  • Fixed an issue where the game could freeze if you were robbing a store while someone else was attempting to buy snacks there.
  • A rare issue has been fixed where some players received a “Purchase Failed” error when attempting to buy apartments.
  • Fixed an issue where players would be asked to quit the game while using text chat in Golf and pressing the “E” key.
  • GTA Online characters can now be added to your shortlist in the Rockstar Editor.
  • Fixed several clipping issues that occurred when taking Snapmatic selfies.
  • One-on-One Vehicle Deathmatches in Free Roam will now properly spawn all participants in vehicles.
  • Fixed a Steam-only issue where you could not alt-tab back into GTAV if you alt-tabbed out while the Steam overlay was active.
  • Various fixes to bring improved patch download speeds.
  • Improvements to matchmaking so players that have good connections to each other are matched together more frequently.
  • Fixed a Steam-only issue where players could not use Mexican Spanish as a subtitle language.
  • General stability fixes for director mode and video editor.
  • Various crash fixes.
  • Fixes for issues caused by launching the game in offline mode.
Source: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205086728--4-30-15-GTAV-PC-Patch-350-1-Notes Edited by Andreas
  • Like 2

kallesmamma

I saw on GTA 5 mod sites that the latest comments say some of the the mods do not work anymore. So thats something the Update did.

RetardOfTheYear

First impression after the patch

Better framerate overall, I actually tested 4k in 1080p screen (DSR) and it was playable (was not really playable before that patch)

Observation, car damage still broken, almost impossible to damage side and top of cars.

Further improvoments to performance so we can play like the way it's meant to be played.30 FPS cinematic experience.

Downloading now...

354 MB. :D

Yeah....its a proper update...

Edited by raburs

They patched scripthook for SP/ONLINE omg!

Not work with the new patch!
Edited by Prywatne

Stuttering is back for me.... the one I was experiencing after the release... f*cking great time to be fixing it for a whole day again..

Apart from that, shadows are still bugged, jaggy textures and cars appearing 10 meters in front of me.

Very curious to see the patch notes. If they fixed 350mb of grammar mistakes or something.

Looks like the only change is patching the ScriptHook,jesus though they would be fixing the damned bugged shadows by now.all they worry about is how to prevent modding and get people to play that boring thing called Online.

Edited by _MK_

yea mine just updated with steam, the games exe detail tab says version 1.0.350.1 still

2aS45nO.jpg
YtoNE74.jpg

"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

On the Waterfront 1954 M.Brando

Well. I can say im getting unexpected results folks!

....its worse and i didnt think the stutter could get worse but yes it can.

Cant make it to Franklins front gate before it starts now.

RetardOfTheYear

Stuttering is back for me.... the one I was experiencing after the release... f*cking great time to be fixing it for a whole day again..

Apart from that, shadows are still bugged, jaggy textures and cars appearing 10 meters in front of me.

Very curious to see the patch notes. If they fixed 350mb of grammar mistakes or something.

it's a bit crazy, Every other patch, it seems to increase performance of some and decrease for others, for me it is increased, and was decreased last patch.

RetardOfTheYear

Another observation, played a bit testing car damage (which as I said is still broken) and michael was exiting frontal in almost every crash I had, I don't remember that happening so often before, maybe broken too?

Rockstar support only had the patch notes from the 15th at there site

"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

Better framerate overall, I actually tested 4k in 1080p screen (DSR) and it was playable (was not really playable before that patch)

Observation, car damage still broken, almost impossible to damage side and top of cars.

i doubt that they will ever fix the car damage

They have to leave it like it is because of the FPS view

Car damage was actually BETTER on old-gen consoles than it is on current-gen and PC

Edited by Bonaldo
  • Like 2

Please people, before posting on the forum about lag, stutter and worse fps after update; first delete your "settings" file in the documents folder after installing update. It turnt out that ( at least for me ) this file f*ckes up your updated files ( at least it was so with the prior updates. After deleting that file it all went back to normal and got all fps back )

After that, don't forget to put your game settings back to where they were. The game will make a new settings file automaticly.

I've spent hours to figure this out with the latest updates...Strange thing Rockstar doesn't mention this...

Can confirm memory leak is still not fixed for me. Now it even climbs faster. F**k you, Rockstar.

i thought thats because of the firstperson mode in car.

Please people, before posting on the forum about lag, stutter and worse fps after update; first delete your "settings" file in the documents folder after installing update. It turnt out that ( at least for me ) this file f*ckes up your updated files ( at least it was so with the prior updates. After deleting that file it all went back to normal and got all fps back )

After that, don't forget to put your game settings back to where they were. The game will make a new settings file automaticly.

I've spent hours to figure this out with the latest updates...Strange thing Rockstar doesn't mention this...

if thats really working for most ppl it should be in the forum banner on top ;)

Edited by iddqdvie

here's where rockstar's support keeps patch links or patch notes

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/sections/200102328-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Title-Update-Information

i've actually never done that so i guess i'll give it a try Thanks

it's a bit crazy, Every other patch, it seems to increase performance of some and decrease for others, for me it is increased, and was decreased last patch.

Fixed it. One thing I noticed - I have to do this thing after every single patch, else the game is performing horribly :

For everyone having problems with performance after the patch - Create a shortcut of the launcher, go to priorities, go to location and then target -> after the path to the launcher make a space and type :

-verify

The launcher will start verifying the game files and then the game will start. Weird but personaly I have to do this every time there's a new patch in order to get the performance back.

Steam users just verify the integrity of game's cache.