2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How does Ifruit work?

Affalterbach

Affalterbach

Well i know how it works, but how can i change my plates? I already have a private plate wich i made back in 2013, but now there is a new option where you can have a different plate on each car. After i change my plate to someting else in Ifruit it wont chane in game. There is no private plate option in LSC. Also none of my cars show up on Ifruit, just some old ones that i sold ages ago.

Ai®a©ob®a

Well i know how it works, but how can i change my plates? I already have a private plate wich i made back in 2013, but now there is a new option where you can have a different plate on each car. After i change my plate to someting else in Ifruit it wont chane in game. There is no private plate option in LSC. Also none of my cars show up on Ifruit, just some old ones that i sold ages ago.

You do the same thing as you did to make the private plate..

Have you changed consoles since then?

If so Load iFruit > Click Settings > Click Platform > Select New Platform > Load up LSC and cars should appear

Load up iFruit > Click LSC > Click License Plate in upper right hand corner > Click little box that looks like an + make new plate > Select new plate from list > Click garage > Click Send Order > Collect order in game.

Affalterbach

If so Load iFruit > Click Settings > Click Platform > Select New Platform > Load up LSC and cars should appear

Load up iFruit > Click LSC > Click License Plate in upper right hand corner > Click little box that looks like an + make new plate > Select new plate from list > Click garage > Click Send Order > Collect order in game.

I did watch you said. Switched to PS4 throught the setting, but only 9 of my cars show up now? And those cars are not even all in the same garage. Edited by /////AMG

Affalterbach

I just ordered a plate for my Bati, it said order succesfull and everything but i cant see it in game? There is no private plate option at LSC in game?

Ai®a©ob®a

I did watch you said. Switched to PS4 throught the setting, but only 9 of my cars show up now? And those cars are not even all in the same garage.

Is one of your PV an Insurgent? if so that won't show up...

Only the last 10 cars driven will appear in the list, We're you online when you sent the Bati order?

You need to be in game when you send the order and once you send the order you'll recieve a notfication telling you that you have an item waiting for you at LSC

• Like 1

Affalterbach

I did watch you said. Switched to PS4 throught the setting, but only 9 of my cars show up now? And those cars are not even all in the same garage.

Is one of your PV an Insurgent? if so that won't show up...

Only the last 10 cars driven will appear in the list, We're you online when you sent the Bati order?

You need to be in game when you send the order and once you send the order you'll recieve a notfication telling you that you have an item waiting for you at LSC

First time i wasnt in game. Now im in game and ordered one for my Kuruma (non armored version) everything went fine in the Ifruit app, but when i enter LSC in game, only my old private plate shows up. I even agree with the 100K bill in Ifruit, my in game money isnt gone tho. I also didnt get a notification. I followed all of your steps...

Edit: It worked, just had to wait a bit. Thx dude :^:

Edited by /////AMG
  • Like 1