2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

notspectre

LSPD First Response

Photonic

When i press f4 the game freezes this does not happen to my friend

Edited by Photonic

teisco

Not sure how to work this mod. I installed and hit the rage exec and typed help and a list came up but could not select anything. Also in manual it states police stations will be on map but there are none on my map or radar. I know rage is installed correctly because of the small text telling me son in the bottom right corner of screen.

Also do you have to start the game with the rage exec each time you want to use this mod?

OrangeAgent

For all of those having problem with the mod, just download the "LSPDFR 0.1c User Documentation".

RainingAcid

LSPD:FR doesn't work too well. When I go to a police station, I don't get a prompt. Some stations I get a quick flash of text in the top left hand screen.

Edited by RainingAcid

frostygta

LSPD:FR doesn't work too well. When I go to a police station, I don't get a prompt. Some stations I get a quick flash of text in the top left hand screen.

it works better than the others and will always be better and i have not recived the bugs you are getting either

RainingAcid

Dunno what the problem is then. Maybe it's because I'm using script hook?

teisco

Still hoping for an answer. Do I need to open the game using the rage exec for this to work. And why do I not get police stations on my map?

redpill859

Still hoping for an answer. Do I need to open the game using the rage exec for this to work. And why do I not get police stations on my map?

yes use the rage launcher every time you want to start the mod. i had to uninstall enb/sweetfx as the dll's were conflicting with the LSPD FR mod but other mods seemed to be ok. i struggled to work out the controls as they are not in the documentation but can be found here:

http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/51162-lspdfr-frequently-asked-questions/

the page also give details on installation and dealing with issues.

hope this helps

Edited by redpill859

teisco

Thanks, found the faq's page and got it working. Is there a key for turning on the siren and lights so I don't have to fumble with the menu when trying to pull over a car? (Update: found it in the documentation and it is the "J" key)

For a brief test I tried to pull over a car and it all went well at first. The subject got out but did not want to stay put and he walked around and then confronted me so I had to baton him. Then as this was happening somebody stole my police car, lol.

I think this is an amazing mod and will bring so much more to this game, thanks.

Edited by teisco

redpill859

Thanks, found the faq's page and got it working. Is there a key for turning on the siren and lights so I don't have to fumble with the menu when trying to pull over a car? (Update: found it in the documentation and it is the "J" key)

For a brief test I tried to pull over a car and it all went well at first. The subject got out but did not want to stay put and he walked around and then confronted me so I had to baton him. Then as this was happening somebody stole my police car, lol.

I think this is an amazing mod and will bring so much more to this game, thanks.

no worries glad i could help............i thought i was getting to old for gaming at 40 but you've showed me i'm not even close. wow mate 71 and gaming mate much respect :^: good to see it not just the young guys domain lol

totte1015

Peice of garbage, RAGE thingy is totally broken, maaaaaaaaanyy cant even get past the logos with it

bw1231996

Peice of garbage, RAGE thingy is totally broken, maaaaaaaaanyy cant even get past the logos with it

Hmm. Cause I can get it working fine.

FAZER93x

How to play with this mod offline mod with command "-scOfflineOnly" ? because now when i launch RAGEPluginHook.exe he always check my file from GTA V and always download originale file !

frostygta

run as administrator works for me as i had same problem just need to open with admin

totte1015

run as administrator works for me as i had same problem just need to open with admin

Trust me... I have done _everything_

http://forums.ragepluginhook.net/default.aspx?g=topics&f=7

See here yourself, flooded with problems :/

frostygta

Trust me... I have done _everything_

http://forums.ragepluginhook.net/default.aspx?g=topics&f=7

See here yourself, flooded with problems :/

i dunno then are you using steam? that could possibly be why

teisco

I am using Steam and have no problems so far running this mod.

totte1015

Just got it all to work now

What the hell is this? Utter garbage...

I get callouts now and then, I get close to it, then it all just f*cking dissapears, no trace of crime and no blip whatsoever? Buggy damn sh*t

teisco

How can I get this mod to load automatically without having to type in the Load Plugin "LSPD First Response.dll" each time. I thought you could do this using the startup.rphs file and adding Load Plugin "LSPD First Response.dll" to it but that did not work.

Edited by teisco

redpill859

I get callouts now and then, I get close to it, then it all just f*cking dissapears, no trace of crime and no blip whatsoever? Buggy damn sh*t

I'd check the LSPD FR site for bug reporting and advice also

http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/forum/888-support-information/

however it's important to remember that this is a beta and development is ongoing there will be some bugs/issues (i've had a few myself, took me a couple of hours to get it to run) and it will become smoother and more refined as time goes on.

My perspective is this, i dont mod games and i wouldn't really know where to begin. People who are willing to spend months of there own time on adding FREE content to a game for no payment are to be applauded. i don't think its useful to be so dismissive/unappreciative of such efforts. :dontgetit:

dcp1293

When a callout occours you need to press "Y" to accept, as it has always been. The blue marker is just a radius of where it will spawn once accepted. also, you can press "X" to force new calls.

totte1015

When a callout occours you need to press "Y" to accept, as it has always been. The blue marker is just a radius of where it will spawn once accepted. also, you can press "X" to force new calls.

Oh.... I read the documentation and found no info regarding this you said, that makes thing a whole lot better, thanks

Now after getting this, I still feel this is way too overhyped, a freaking countdown timer and trailers and everything? And yet it SUCKS.

Pulling cars over is totally bugged, it almost always chooses the wrong car and the whole depth gets destroyed.... Aiming at the suspects never works, they dont surrender, only shoot...

Still garbage

Edited by totte1015

frostygta

How can I get this mod to load automatically without having to type in the Load Plugin "LSPD First Response.dll" each time. I thought you could do this using the startup.rphs file and adding Load Plugin "LSPD First Response.dll" to it but that did not work.

The latest patch/documentation 0.1d allows it to open automatically make sure you add every file excluding the ones it tells you not to but you will still need to use rage plugin you just don't need to type code in

timnboys

The latest patch/documentation 0.1d allows it to open automatically make sure you add every file excluding the ones it tells you not to but you will still need to use rage plugin you just don't need to type code in

I use the .12 rage plugin hook release as it doesn't crash lspdfr every second lol(as the time to allow plugins to freeze the game like lspdfr was increased to 10 seconds which fixed all of my crashing problems but they reintroduced the problem in .13 release as even on 6 seconds lspdfr still froze.)

ragingh0m0

i just get this:

[24/06/2015 03:24:21 PM.887] LSPD First Response: Creating ????????????????????????????????????????

totte1015

This was really overhyped, just like... Watch dogs damnit, I am so dissapoint in the lack of updating, and the lack of content, and the exessive amount of bugs -.-

dcp1293

This was really overhyped, just like... Watch dogs damnit, I am so dissapoint in the lack of updating, and the lack of content, and the exessive amount of bugs -.-

G17 Media has NEVER been a group who does a load of updates, unlike most groups they actually take their time and put together nice features, LSPDFR 0.2 is coming out very, very soon (hours/days) and will include a police computer feature among other things.

This is the same group that made LCPDFR for GTAIV, you can bet it will be much better over time. and I trust them as they have been doing this since 2009.

Edited by dcp1293

raburs

G17 Media has NEVER been a group who does a load of updates, unlike most groups they actually take their time and put together nice features, LSPDFR 0.2 is coming out very, very soon (hours/days) and will include a police computer feature among other things.

This is the same group that made LCPDFR for GTAIV, you can bet it will be much better over time. and I trust them as they have been doing this since 2009.

Agreed.

BreakLux

Everyone calling it overhyped and being disappointed are forgetting one major thing: LCPDFR 1.1 was a product of six years development and a real masterpiece. It's by far the best mod for GTA IV.

Now coming to LSPDFR. This game has been out on PC for like 3 months (?!) - it's not even fully modifiable yet and there's only a team of two working on LSPDFR. One of which has a full-time Job and the other is a student. I know them both, one in person. They really put their best effort into the mod and they spend most of their free time developing it. I trust these guys fully and so far I am very satisfied with the quality of the mod they produced and I know that it'll get better and better over time.

poddy2009

well works just fine kinda hoped it would work with scripthookk