Manny Escuela

Rocco Pelosi

Michael

Franklin

Devin Weston

Steve Haines

Hmmm nice bike

Mori Kibbutz

Thanks for reminding me of this guy. He may have been the worst character in BOGT, a complete asshole all the way around and someone you were really glad to not have to do jobs for anymore. I notice that BOGT overall had some terrible people as characters. Mori, Rocco, Armando, Henrique, Evan, Luis' mom, Gracie, etc. Some night even add Luis himself to that list. But Luis definitely got stuck with hanging around all the annoying assholes and biggest douchebags in LC. Yusuf was even annoying to a degree, though I still liked him more than most of the other BOGT characters.

jaljax

Mori Kibbutz

Thanks for reminding me of this guy. He may have been the worst character in BOGT, a complete asshole all the way around and someone you were really glad to not have to do jobs for anymore. I notice that BOGT overall had some terrible people as characters. Mori, Rocco, Armando, Henrique, Evan, Luis' mom, Gracie, etc. Some night even add Luis himself to that list. But Luis definitely got stuck with hanging around all the annoying assholes and biggest douchebags in LC. Yusuf was even annoying to a degree, though I still liked him more than most of the other BOGT characters.

He was f*cking annoying for sure lol, yeah a lot of the character's from TBOGT weren't all too good.

B Dawg

Henrique isn't bad imo, and neither is Luis. Everyone around them on the other hand, you want to bury six feet under, or drop their dead bodies in the river.

Vercetti27

That weird skank that hangs around Joey Leone in GTA 3 (misty) ugh, also Kenji Kasen is a bit of a f*ckwand iirc from the same game, Akira being the best probably

Johnny Spaz

All GTA V characters except Wade and Franklin

Domac

Catalina, Tonya, Denise Clinton, Billy (TLaD), Jizzy B.

ThatBenGuy
Posted (edited)

Every GTA V character, EXCEPT for Michael, Franklin, Lester, Chop, and to a lesser extent, Martin, Solomon, and Dave

Manny Escuella

Mori Kibbutz

Billy Grey

Brian Jeremy

Ryder

Big Smoke

Frank Tenpenny

Eddie Pulaski

Edited by ThatBenGuy

Tao Cheng
Posted (edited)

Those Punjabi lookin ass taxi drivers in GTAIII that drive like sh*t that they'll run over your very last patient on Ambulance level 12.

"GET IN THE BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Edited by K^2

cj2000
Posted (edited)

If it's about protagonists, Trevor is the only one I hate.

Edited by cj2000

Evil empire

T-Bone Mendez is particularly antipathic, to a lesser extent I don't like Frank Tenpenny, Mickey Hamfists and Asuka Kasen

Copcaller

Tanisha

Fabian 

Hillary king

Rocco

Weston

Lcs Donald love

watersgta3
Posted (edited)

For me.....

- Marty Chonks (GTA 3) - Aside from the fact that he's incredibly ungrateful, he even blames THE CHARACTER for instigating the fight with the Colombians. The guy has no redeeming qualities at all.

- Maria Latore (GTA 3, LCS) - While I will give her some credit for saving Claude from getting murdered by Sal, she's still a useless, drugged-out whore who is completely useless and is the source of most of the troubles. She's even worse in LCS with her pointless ass missions. You know a character is bad when even the main character can't stand her. Honestly, Catalina should've just killed Maria instead of Asuka.

- OG Loc (GTA SA) - Honestly, I don't think there's any other character in the game that's even more annoying than OG Loc (though Catalina might be a debatable choice over him). I always found this guy completely irritating.

- Catalina (GTA SA) - I liked her in GTA 3, but she was very annoying in San Andreas with her constant yelling and mood swings. Say what you want, but I never found any of her antics depicted in this game funny the slightest bit, and if the genders were reversed with CJ, none of you would be laughing.

- Marty J. Williams (GTA VCS) - No one likes a woman-beating asshole.

- Kate McReary (GTA 4) - She came off as nothing more than a Satellite Love Interest whose relationship with Niko was extremely forced.

- Denise (GTA 5) - She constantly insults her own nephew and is, in general, an ungrateful hypocrite.

- Tracy (GTA 5) - Do I really need to get started on this character?

Edited by watersgta3

ddubz91

Never really hated any character, until that fat, overrated and annoys me so bad I wanna f*cking destroy him every time I see him asshole - Jimmy. I abhor him so f*cking much.

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

Excluding 2D games, CTW and GTA V;

3D Era:

• Maria Latore (still she's cool in SA)
  • Edward Pulaski (SA)
  • OG Loc (SA)
  • Catalina (can't stand her only in SA)
  • Donald Love (can't stand him only in LCS)
  • Reni Wassulmaier (VCS)

HD Era:

• Brucie Kibbutz (can't stand him only in IV. Mostly, but sometimes he can be funny.)
  • Edward Low (IV)
  • Grace Ancelotti (IV & TBoGT)
  • Santo (TBoGT)
  • Armando Torres (TBoGT)
  • Mori Kibbutz (TBoGT)
  • Joni (TBoGT)
  • Evan Moss (TLaD & TBoGT)
  • Timur (TBoGT. Mostly, but sometimes he can be funny.)
Edited by iiCriminnaaL 49

Typhus

Let's forget Trevor for a second. He's a ten year old's idea of what a good character should be, there's no point reiterating the problems with him.

Now, discounting him, what really hobbles the story of V is Michael's family. They're a grotesque horror show. His wife is openly committing adultery and is a transparent gold digger, his daughter apparently wants to prostitute herself to get marginally famous, and his son is a f*cking worthless lying twat.

At no point in the game, not once, did I sympathise with any of them, or care about what happened to them. On the contrary, I wanted them all to die. Michael, the pathological liar and backstabber, actually came out of that game looking like a good man compared to them. How do they even do that?

His family are proof of Rockstar's shortcomings as writers. They're so concerned with satire, they fail to see how making characters that disgusting removes their purpose in the story. For the story to work, we needed to like them and understand their reasoning and want Michael to reconcile with them. And you know what? Having genuinely nice, normal, morally grounded characters in a GTA game would have been an awesome change of pace. I wanted Michael's relationship with them to feel genuine, like it was with John Marston, but instead it became as immature and worthless as the rest of the game.

Biira99

SA: Maccer, Catalina, Jizzy... I wanted to add Loc, but he's funny at the same time as he is irritating,

IV: Manny, Vlad,

EFLC: Mori Kibbutz... ugh, Rocco, Mama Lopez,

V: Devin Weston, Stretch, Ron, Denise.

If I remember more, I'll edit :)

Spooking

That white cop from GTA SA

Antonio"Toni"Hernandez

Trevor, OG Loc, Lance(VCS), Pulaski, Reni Wassulmaier, Martinez, Maria(LCS) and Tony.

Evil empire
On 6/27/2018 at 8:13 AM, watersgta3 said:

For me.....

- Marty Chonks (GTA 3) - Aside from the fact that he's incredibly ungrateful, he even blames THE CHARACTER for instigating the fight with the Colombians. The guy has no redeeming qualities at all.

None of Marty Chonks' missions is cartel-related.

I never liked Maria in GTA 3.

Penguin Bob
Posted (edited)

While some of the GTA characters are funny, I find some of them really annoying.

Zero (GTA SA): He's most of the time really dramatic and sometimes won't stop whining about his RC planes.

Catalina (GTA SA): She was alright in GTA III due to her being the antagonist, but in GTA SA, she was an annoying ass. I once took her to the train tracks and executed her with a rifle. With her annoying yelling and annoying phone calls, I think it's safe to say that she was the most annoying character in the game. (imo)

Vincenzo (GTA LCS): He basically made Toni his lap-dog and he always thinks that he's the boss. He even tried to set up him up when you had to get a car! Killing him was satisfying. 

Ma Cipriani (GTA LCS): Never liked her, never will. She put a hit on her own son just because he wasn't "like his father".

Gracie (GTA IV & TBOGT): Probably worse than Catalina. I saved her ass in TBOGT and she starts calling Luis a "f*cking nothing" for not killing the kidnappers. I'm glad that Niko and Luis knocked her ass out. Nothing but a spoiled little asswipe.

Mori (TBOGT): Like what Luis said, he's a tiny orange turd. Who calls the cops when you steal 3 vehicles just so you can make it "fun"? I'm glad that he got punched by Brucie.

Vlad (GTA IV): He has sex with Roman's girlfriend, He overuses the word "Yokel", and he's most of the time a drunk slob.

I didn't find any character annoying in GTA V, CTW, VCS, GTA 3 and VC since they were chill and not that bad. Not including the 2D games as well.

Edited by Penguin Bob

silly_nate

Lamar 🙄 I hated having to save his dumb*** from stuff he got himself into 🙄 if I could I’d let him die after the mission in the warehouse in La Puerta. Save me some headaches.

AlexGRFan97
  • Triad peds - These assholes would mess you up when you least expected it. One second you're speeding down Portland, the next you hear this barrage of gunfire and suddenly you've got 4 flats + an impending explosion.
  • Chunky Lee Chong - Though his mission was over quick, my God was he annoying. He ran almost as fast as Claude and had this insane babble.
  • Wimpy Black Guy Ped - You know who I'm talking about. The guy who appears in every region and drives everything, yet will only fight you if you talk negatively to him.
  • Catalina - Ungrateful psychopath. Even though I already knew her canonical death was in III, I wish CJ had one last comeuppance (e.g. shooting her in the throat as karma) instead of those periodic post-game phone calls.
  • Zero - I'm certain Berkley was Zero's schizophrenic alter-ego. Didn't need to be in the story at all.
  • Ma Cipriani - Made a good portion of LCS artificially difficult thanks to the hit she put out on her own son.
  • Reni Wassulmaier - To this day I legitimately have no idea whether Reni was R* taking the piss out of trannies or their early attempt at being progressive. Either way, it really got on my nerves and made me wish we got Toni back for LCS' Flashback FM too.
  • Dardan Petrela - This was back when rubberbanding was blatant (still is, but not as bad as it was during his mission) and I yearned to ram his crappy Willard into the sea.
  • Tonya - CJ would've told this chick 'no' and taken the earnings for himself if forced to work as a towtruck driver. Franklin is such a pushover.
  • Beverley - I didn't even hesitate to blow this loser up with the RPG when he pulled that sudden heel turn out of nowhere.
  • Cletus - I'm Trevor Phillips. I don't need to kill Elk in an ethical nor efficient way. Just send me into the woods with a Tommy gun.

Hmmm nice bike
On 8/4/2018 at 5:58 PM, AlexGRFan97 said:

Triad peds

Almost forgot about these guys. Besides their annoying habits of shooting at you constantly, their voice acting is also awful. They sound like South Park characters.

Lock n' Stock
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Hmmm nice bike said:

Almost forgot about these guys. Besides their annoying habits of shooting at you constantly, their voice acting is also awful. They sound like South Park characters.

Aside from their awful accents, I always felt their dialogue was utterly incoherent and senseless. I like how they just wandered around saying things like "nyah nyah, hah!" and "no moaning, no probrem!" out of the blue.

Edited by Lock n' Stock

Hmmm nice bike
5 minutes ago, Lock n' Stock said:

Aside from their awful accents, I always felt their dialogue was utterly incoherent and senseless. I like how they just wandered around saying things like "nyah nyah, hah!" and "no moaning, no probrem!" out of the blue.

Incoherent and senseless actually describes much of the NPC dialogue for GTA III. It's kind of hard to notice, but if you listen to the NPC quote videos on YouTube it's pretty cringeworthy stuff.

This one's kind of racist, too.

Lock n' Stock
1 minute ago, Hmmm nice bike said:

Incoherent and senseless actually describes much of the NPC dialogue for GTA III. It's kind of hard to notice, but if you listen to the NPC quote videos on YouTube it's pretty cringeworthy stuff.

This one's kind of racist, too.

My personal favourites.

Ondr4H

Im now playing GTA V, I cant stand anybody in this game.Everybody is over reacting, over the top, incompetent. State of SA is literally douche farm.

NPC literally likes to taunt and starting fights.And after that they call cops that shot to kill at sight.

I never saw that bad writting of characters in GTA games before.

Gummy 

Most of the gang members in GTA 3

"You want the chainsaw, gringo?"

"You're gonna be sorry."